STEs and... Physics!

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
anthonychipoletti

Re: STEs and... Physics!

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, I agree with both you and Andrea, and Callie, whose video illustrates that the presence of God and our spiritual wellness exist and express themselves within the physical reality, in every way: https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=638
Callie: Upon returning to my body, I realized that this divine state is accessible here and now. To help you experience this, I've created a series of meditations designed to reconnect you with your true source nature, release survival contractions, and reestablish your non-dual connectedness.
Giulia wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:28 am Thank you, Andrea. This is all very exciting news and it ties in with my interest in science fiction. I will certainly whatch it.

Your post also gives me the opportunity to mention my much more limited research in this field.

I clearly remember there was a stage in my life, until I was around five or six years old, when I was always happy and never felt I really missed anything. Life was filled with bliss and magic and I felt anything was possible. Then, for no apparent reason, there was an almost overnight change and I realised that that blissful period of magic was over for good: I guess I had started growing up and sadly started being taught that I was separate and disconnected from the rest of the world.

Nonetheless, my keen curiosity about life’s great mysteries was very strong and I soon started reading all sorts of books illustrating scientific theories about the universe and the history of mankind. In particular, I found it strange that scientific research should be based on the assumption that everything is separate from everything else. I took an interest in romantic science fiction too, for the same reason. For instance, I loved the idea that it might be possible to travel into the past and make a different choice, to avoid an undesirable outcome, such as saving lives.

I remember I was around nine when I started experiencing intense episodes of déjà vu, which lasted until our son was born.

A few years ago I came across a presentation by author and speaker Gregg Braden internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality, and the real world. He explained in plain terms my non-technical mind could understand how for thousands of years ancient, indigenous and spiritual traditions have simply assumed that everything is connected, whereas science and later quantum physics have been struggling for the last 300 years to come to the same conclusion, starting from the opposite assumption: that everything is separate.

The recent conclusions of a number of scientific experiments seem to be coming close to proving that some sort of intelligent field of energy (who some refer to as the quantum field, the matrix or God) actually exists. In Gregg’s words:
  • The field is the container for all things: from the perspective that science sees it now, everything exists within this field, the universe exists within the field, nothing exists out of the field. So all things that are happening are happening within this field.
  • The field is a bridge between us and the world around us, between our inner and our outer worlds. This is important, because, when we offer healing energy or a prayer to a person on the other side of the world, we are able to affect things thanks to the field.
  • The energy of this field is a mirror in the world around us for what we claim to be true in the world within us: we all have beliefs and expectations about what is true and is possible in the world – sometimes they are conscious, sometimes they are not – but, irrespective of this, the world is always telling us what our true beliefs are.
As I understand it, quantum physics is now studying how and why:
  • we are all connected;
  • we do not simply observe reality but actually create it through our emotions;
  • we can be in more than one place at once and actively travel between dimensions.
These pioneer notions really bridge the gap between my inner knowing as a child and my deeply rooted desire to obtain firsthand evidence about the possibility of doing apparently impossible things. These include visiting the Afterlife, checking on my loved ones and opening up to spiritually transformative experiences that have led to further insights about the power of positive expectation.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Andrea and Giulia, I remember when I was about 20 in 1958, I was learning how to detect underground water flow.

I felt that my instructor was too controlling, so I decided to do the opposite of whatever he suggested in my mind.

He gave me a freshly cut, young dogwood branch, shaped in a large V, and showed me how to balance the branch.

However, when he instructed me to THINK silently: THE BRANCH WILL GO DOWN, I decided to think: It will NOT !!

I walked over the known underground water flow, thinking that it will NOT go down, and to my surprise, it did not.

He got upset, so I explained what I had done in order to test myself, and then I did the walk thinking: it will go down.

The branch went down exactly where the known water flow was deeply underground, leading to a plentiful well.

Years later, I learned to use copper rods bent to 90 degrees, which ALWAYS worked, no matter what I was thinking.

https://youtu.be/wYFz0GMEF0U

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=651

My opinion:

Human experience APPEARS to happen about 30 earth days AFTER the ACTUAL event ??

The brain simply creates a movie about the event, which has ALREADY happened ??

I believe the brain is GROKKING what has happened rather than being conscious ??