Dream Including ADC and Life-Review-Related Elements

Giulia
Site Admin

Dream Including ADC and Life-Review-Related Elements

Post by Giulia »

[I originally posted this dream in the old version of the Forum on Wednesday, May 3, 2017].

Hi. I wanted to share a dream I remember from this morning, as I was troubled by a bad cold which caused me to increase my awareness a few times during my last morning dream.

The part I remember seems somehow related to what people having a life review report, as I have no real memory of this in my physical life. I am the first of 5 children. In the dream, we had just got home from the clinic where I had been born and I enjoyed this wonderful and overwhelming love from the family, which was entirely focused on me, as I was "the only one". I must add I was also the first grandchild for both my grandmothers. I remember in the dream enjoying this very special love until I was over one year old, as it must have been in real life. This is a memory I have never accessed before throughout my life.

When I briefly woke up, because of my cold, I realised this was special, as my father was there, and he is no longer on the physical plane. So I reminded myself not to turn around in bed and try and focus on the memory of the dream so I would not forget it.

Then the dream was resumed, and it really became powerful and memorable (I forgot the first part until later in the morning when I told a friend about it and she asked questions) and I was shown what I might have described as an army of angels being incarnated all over the place, in increasingly growing numbers, all dressed alike as wearing a very very pale khaki uniform (almost pink) which made this growing number of incarnated angles worldwide anonymous.

The only reason I know the word khaki is because I wrote my university degree thesis on the British IWW poet Wilfred Owen (you can check his name online) who was among the first to report that wars are the result of man's inhumanity to man.

I may just add that my Czeck grandfather (who died from a heart attack at the age of 49 as a result of the Communists' persecution) and two of my brothers are 'colour-blind' and I know that green things appear pink to them. Maybe these are also signs of the new generation... who knows!