Time

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
admin
Site Admin

Time

Post by admin »

Wasting Time.jpg
Wasting Time.jpg (238.23 KiB) Viewed 944 times
anthonychipoletti

Re: Time

Post by anthonychipoletti »

https://www.google.com/books/edition/An ... 6nzgEACAAJ
An Accidental Guru
A Universal Guide to Happy in Layman's Terms
By Jake Tyson · 2020
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I feel TIME is a fascinating topic. Over the summer I have researched a bit the various parts of the brain that allow us to perceive time in different ways. Right now I am busy zooming in into time to expand it, make the most of it, not miss opportunities where decision-making can have critical effects. I am doing my best to control TIME. By not giving attention to unwanted situations, I am magnifying the outcomes that I like most.

I also find MIRRORS are a fascinating topic. I have always used mirrors as gateways during my astral travels to explore life beyond this physical life, both in the astral version of my house and life and beyond. Mirrors also appear in my pre-birth memories and I believe they play a key role in my life purpose. I started using mirrors during my OBEs to examine myself. Once I even tried to bring back a dead person through a mirror. It did not work, because I had no clear idea about topics such as life and death. However, several years later I found I could successfully bring deceased people’s messages and feelings from the socalled Afterlife back through my mirror/gateway.

I think both TIME and MIRRORS are inspiring and exciting: I find that time travel and walking through mirrors are in no way a one-way process. Life would be too boring otherwise.
anthonychipoletti

My real life experience showing me my brain needed weeks to construct the present moment.

Inside the brain the so-called future may actually be the past.

The brain needs a long time to construct the present moment.

The event below happened to me in the mid 1990s which was about 50 years after I had a near death experience at age seven.

The event appeared in my drawing about 30 days before the actual event, as if my drawing was a black and white [mirror image] photograph of the actual event which happened a month after I drew it:
https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... eform.html
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Another way to explain your experience is to say that you were having a near-death experience. Near-death experiences are often described as feeling like you are outside of your body and watching the world from a distance. It is possible that you were experiencing this during your drawing, and that you were able to see the future event from this vantage point.
Hello, Tony. What do you think about this option? Being able to flow back into a NDE? A number of my STEs have been accompanied by the idea that I could re-enter that state of being at will. And this is one of the few purposes I have right now.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, it is impossible for me to explain to you what I believe you, Giulia, are capable of doing.

I believe that you, Giulia, are one of the most powerful spiritual beings who have ever existed!

I believe that you can and will change the entire nature of humanity's definition of spirituality.

So, yes, I believe that you, Giulia, could re-enter that state of being at will, and always be in it!

I believe that you, Giulia, are always in your spiritual presence with complete Divine Presence.

I believe we are always in the Divine Presence with our own spiritual presence and never leave.

I am in awe of your respect for the value of incarnation, and your ability to express spirituality.
Giulia wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:37 pm
Hello, Tony. What do you think about this option? Being able to flow back into a NDE? A number of my STEs have been accompanied by the idea that I could re-enter that state of being at will. And this is one of the few purposes I have right now.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I believe we are always in the Divine Presence with our own spiritual presence and never leave.

I am in awe of your respect for the value of incarnation, and your ability to express spirituality.
Thank you, Tony 💚 I believe we are an Extension of Source Energy and that nothing is impossible for us, as long as we are not distracted by unhelpful ideas suggesting we are the opposite.

Hence my huge interest for the potential of incarnation, including the possibility of putting an end to incarnation as a means of creation for good.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, if I could sum up my opinion:

ALL experiences actually exist, however, they are never composed of physical matter and energy as they appear to be, and which scientific materialism says they consist of, rather all experiences are always available within our intangible awareness, experiences are not 'true' or 'false' because they are simply unique observations which are individual interpretations.