How To 'Think Positive' Without Pretending The Bad Doesn't Exist

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Facts about Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

6 Ways To Stop Negative Thoughts (Negative Thinking)

https://www.yourtango.com/self/how-thin ... oesnt-exit

Retrain your brain without forcing yourself to fake a happiness you just don't feel
By Katherine Agranovich
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023

https://youtu.be/iB_1jluDbpU
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: How To 'Think Positive' Without Pretending The Bad Doesn't Exist

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony. Thanks for bringing up this topic.

As a Law of Attraction researcher and practitioner, I feel that this approach is like trying to drive a car with the hand-break on.

I have found that positive affirmations are completely useless and pointless if we keep focusing on bad things and scarcity beliefs at the same time.

The Law of Attraction is extremely simple: we attract what we focus on. If we feel a moral need to acknowledge that bad things exist, we will attract bad things. Our creative energy is huge and it will work anyway, in line with what we are giving our attention to. This is why I find beliefs inviting people to focus on

- sense of guilt
- past mistakes
- feelings of unworthiness

a terrible sabotage of personal happiness and self-actualization

I feel it is absolutely fine to work towards creating a better world, but all we can affect in our manifestation and creation process is ourselves: we cannot assert on others. So I feel the best way to improve other people’s conditions is to become a goodness creator and set the example.
anthonychipoletti

Re: How To 'Think Positive' Without Pretending The Bad Doesn't Exist

Post by anthonychipoletti »

WOW !! Giulia, it is impossible to express my thanks to you enough to show how much you help me.

Partly because my poor brain is often unaware of my actual progress, which for me is often a mystery.

I am still lost in my old neural pathways often because my brain had so much damage in my childhood.

When you clarify a topic or describe your own experiences, it seems to bypass my old neural pathways!

I should confess to you that I lost count of the number of times I actually drove a car with hand brake on :)
Giulia wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:29 pm Hello, Tony. Thanks for bringing up this topic.

As a Law of Attraction researcher and practitioner, I feel that this approach is like trying to drive a car with the hand-break on.

I have found that positive affirmations are completely useless and pointless if we keep focusing on bad things and scarcity beliefs at the same time.

The Law of Attraction is extremely simple: we attract what we focus on. If we feel a moral need to acknowledge that bad things exist, we will attract bad things. Our creative energy is huge and it will work anyway, in line with what we are giving our attention to. This is why I find beliefs inviting people to focus on

- sense of guilt
- past mistakes
- feelings of unworthiness

a terrible sabotage of personal happiness and self-actualization

I feel it is absolutely fine to work towards creating a better world, but all we can affect in our manifestation and creation process is ourselves: we cannot assert on others. So I feel the best way to improve other people’s conditions is to become a goodness creator and set the example.