Please DO NOT BE LIKE ME :)

Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Please DO NOT BE LIKE ME :)

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 9:25 am Giulia, according to science today, matter and energy cannot be destroyed nor created.

My opinion is this is exactly what causes humans to believe in dogma such as materialism.

It may also cause materialists to deny the existence of the creator God of many religions.

My opinion is if we could apply science to spiritual awareness, there would be no matter.

I think spiritual awareness cannot be made of matter nor energy as science defines them.

I think that would make it impossible to have spiritual awareness such as ADCs and NDEs.
Thanks for bringing up materialism, Tony. I look forward to reading your articles.

As to the term "energy", I use it in a much broader way, to include ALL CREATION, well beyond dogmatic and preconceived beliefs.

I feel that a true scientist is someone who is open-minded and willing to consider all possibilities, even if they contradict their own beliefs. A scientist who is unwilling to do this is simply a researcher who is blinded by their own prejudices. I also feel we need to make a distinction between science and materialism: a scientist who is materialistic is not truly open-minded, because they are already assuming that the universe is a certain way.

I feel a true scientist is someone who is willing to think critically and objectively, even if it means challenging their own beliefs.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, I have been aware of the problems which limit our perceptions for many years, partly because I had so many personal encounters with professors of science at extremely high levels of expertise who simply admitted to me that they could not answer some of my questions which were beyond their knowledge, even simple ideas, like what causes heat :)

It has been wonderful, in the past few decades, to see so many scientifically skilled people who are either experiencers or are open to the contemplation of other peoples' experiences for research.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I think this article explains my idea about atoms and molecules not actually existing as an object until they are reified by an observation or experiment. The concept in the article is new to me, so I am still trying to understand it.

From my first understanding of the content, atoms and molecules are always in the waveform BEFORE an observation or experiment causes them to appear as objective particles which compose something we can see or detect as physical.

If I understand the concept, atoms and molecules will fill whatever space is available to them within the newly observed object, whether it is a desk or a donut :) If the desk is recycled, or the donut eaten, atoms would return to a waveform.

So my idea that a condition like Bose-Einstein is required for matter to re-enter the waveform is not even required, The normal condition of atoms and molecules, according to quantum theory, is already a waveform until an observation.

https://aeon.co/essays/why-the-empty-at ... tum-theory
If atoms and molecules remained a collection of point-like particles, they would be mostly empty space. But at their size scale, they must be described by quantum theory. And this theory predicts that the wave-like picture predominates until a measurement disturbs it. Instead of localised bullets in empty space, matter delocalises into continuous quantum clouds.
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I apologize if my focus has been a little scattered lately, I just found out today that my dental health has been causing distracting symptoms requiring dental surgery soon.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

So my idea that a condition like Bose-Einstein is required for matter to re-enter the waveform is not even required, The normal condition of atoms and molecules, according to quantum theory, is already a waveform until an observation.
Hello, Tony. I hope your health issues may be soon solved.

Indeed I am already familiar with this quantum theory, which makes complete sense to me.

After all these discussions, I am eager to go back to our Manifestation Workshop and set the process in motion. Ever since we started the Workshop, I have never stopped focusing on my personal manifestation plan, and there have been times when it has been proceeding so fast, that observation came even before trying to plan creation.

I feel the worst thing that can happen to a materialist or to a negative thinker is being stuck in one’s preconceived beliefs and story telling or else repeatedly creating a negative and unpleasant reality.

I invite you and whoever is interested to go back to the Manifestation Workshop, not just to manifest physical health, but any wonderful thing we can conceive of.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I will try to do so now https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=225
anthonychipoletti

OK Giulia, I just woke up from a nap about 30 minutes ago.

I remembered enough of my dream to be able to describe it.

Yesterday, I chatted with you on physicality and nonsense.

I also was online when our savings time went back one hour.

Then I watched a repeat episode of season 45, Survivor USA.

In my dream, I was in a secret group trying to steal time :)

I think you were the leader of the time police chasing us :)

I was stealing time so I could end my work day an hour early.

The dream ended when the hands on the clock became the bug :)

The bug dancing was a scene from the Survivor 45 episode.
Giulia wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:30 am Thank you, Tony.

Have you ever challenged your sleeping dreams? I always have, and over time they have become a great companion in my daily life.

I started by keeping a journal for a whole year: this increased my daily memory until I remembered up to 5 or 6 long and detailed dreams.

When I started having memory problems around 2012, my memorable dreams became more specific, and occasionally repeated themselves over a number of days.

I now occasionally get what I call "dream knowings", when I am absolutely certain that the message is true and comes from the Source. Dream knowings also come as repetitive dreams until I grasp them.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.