NORMA’S NDE: I CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN WITH A MESSAGE FOR THE WORLD

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/0ju3E_BtRy0?si=QqypHIe5kdWSxYUx

8:16 minutes, Norma:
The Joy the Bliss the Love I was I became Love in merging with the Light I became Love and it it's there really are no words in any language to describe the experience the feeling ...

AJ Parr:
can you can I ask you a few questions ... because I had an experience it was like a near-death like experience I did not die but I went through that dark place I merged with the light okay and I could see up down to the right to the left to every direction at the same time simultaneously multi-dimensional did you feel that ...

Norma:
yes I did ...

AJ:
I could also feel the center of the light it was like a star or a sun you know I could there was a center I could focus on the center and I could focus in all directions in each Ray and also I could focus on the space surrounding each Ray the empty space so it was full of life but there was a space and I could see the center and also any part of the Ray and it seemed that it was infinite each Ray in all directions at the same time I could not think of myself I could not think I could did not remember I was human I was that so continue please is that more or less what you felt ...

Norma:
thank you very much for sharing that because I have always said words cannot describe the depth of what I saw but you described what I could not put in words...
https://reprogramyourlife.org/biography-1

Norma Edwards, D. Div.
https://www.facebook.com/norma.edwards.351

AJ Parr Spiritual Journalist:
I want to share my interview with the spiritual therapist, life coach, and near-death experiencer Reverend Dr. Norma Edwards, noted for her work in merging spiritual orientation into clinical practice and is considered a wisdom keeper on the planet.
Her 1966 near-death experience profoundly altered her understanding of existence, revealing the eternal nature of the soul and the deep interconnectedness of life across time and space. Initially triggered by a medical emergency, she found herself observing the operation from above, experiencing no pain and a profound sense of peace. This was followed by a journey through a dark tunnel towards a brilliant light, leading to an overwhelming sense of unity and love. Her experience included the observation of seven of her past lives, offering her insights into fear, survival, and karmic connections. These visions, which ranged from significant biblical events to personal reincarnations, deepened her understanding of spiritual lessons and the interconnected nature of all existence. In the end, she was not allowed to stay in Heaven and, before being sent back, she was given an important message to share with the world, which has since guided her life.
Norma is the author of Awakening, in which she tells her life story. She also hosts a free monthly meeting Circle in which she shares her wisdom and love.
For more details, contact her at: reprogramyourlife@yahoo.com
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Re: NORMA’S NDE: I CAME BACK FROM HEAVEN WITH A MESSAGE FOR THE WORLD

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/4Zo5MXixBAs?si=-rsOj3P1ZJwSa6QP

Amazing! Near-Death Experience to Akashic Records Reveals Message for Humanity- Rev Dr Norma Edwards
"Examining the NDE and its Transformative Effects" presented by Rev. Dr. Norma Edwards to Spiritual Awakenings International on December 17, 2023, relates her amazing Near-Death Experience (NDE) that showed her the Akashic Records and gave her a message for humanity.

00:00:00 Introduction
00:40:20 Questions & Answers
01:18:00 Contact Information

At age 26, Norma Edwards had a Near-Death Experience that completely changed the course of her life. She was welcomed on the other side by loved ones. At the Akashic Records she reviewed several past lives and was sent back with a message for humanity. Norma awakened to a newness of life brought on by expanded senses and a peculiar way of “knowing.”

A strong desire to relate to and incorporate lessons from the Akashic Records placed her on a path to practical spirituality. In this presentation she shares her NDE and the lifestyle changes that took her to a fulfilling purpose-driven life of service.

Rev. Dr. Norma Edwards is a Near-Death Experiencer, a recognized change agent, Spiritual Therapist and a Certified NLP Life Coach. She is a recognized expert at merging spiritual orientation into clinical practice and is the founder and CEO of Reprogram Your Life (RYL). RYL designs innovative, customized, strength-based programs, and training modules that foster sustainable change.

She is the author of the book “Awakening,” a motivational speaker and talk show host – Spirituality 101, on Voice America. Her work in prison re-entry, Rites of Passage, and community development has earned her many awards. Born in Guyana, South America, she has travelled the world and studied under the tutelage of eight Spiritual Masters.

Dr. Edwards is married with five children and is the proud grandmother of eight. She and her husband reside in South Carolina. She is available for speaking engagements, workshops, spiritual retreats and one-on-one life coaching.

Her website is https://reprogramyourlife.org/
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.