Manifest - TV Series

Giulia
Site Admin

Manifest - TV Series

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Friends.

Here is a TV series, which so far comprises 4 Seasons, with the last episodes being released in 2023. It is called Manifest and it is an American supernatural sci-fi drama television series created by Jeff Rake that premiered on September 24, 2018, on NBC. It centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five and a half years.

Plot: While traveling from Jamaica to New York City, Montego Air Flight 828 experiences a brief period of severe turbulence. When they land at Stewart International Airport in Newburgh, New York, the plane's 191 passengers and crew learn from NSA deputy director Robert Vance that over five and a half years have passed while they were in the air, during which time they were presumed dead. As they rejoin society, the passengers begin to face the fact that their lives—and loved ones—are not the same as they were, while they also begin to experience guiding voices and visions representing events yet to occur, referred to as 'callings.'

I am now watching the whole series for the third time. It includes some violence, but not too much. So far this series has contributed to triggering profound supernational dreams in which I appear to be directly in touch with the Divine. Also, these experiences which seem to last the whole night, do not appear to have plots like ordinary dreams, but they confirm to me in a very profound way plain things that I usually do the following day.

So, If you are interested in this sort of topic, I can only recommend Manifest!