Anthony (Tony) Chipoletti’s NDE

This section is only devoted to experiencers sharing their story and not to comments by other members
Giulia
Site Admin

Anthony (Tony) Chipoletti’s NDE

Post by Giulia »

Here is a link to Tony’s Nde.
Experience Description

In about 1945 and about age 7 years old, I had my tonsils removed under ether for an anesthetic. A few days later, I began to bleed and lost consciousness.

I believed that I could understand my uncle Neal, who had been in the U.S. Army. He was killed about two years earlier in Great Britain in a massive crash of a World War II bomber airplane while sleeping in his barracks. I felt at the time that Neal passed to me, without words, many facts about the future. I learned things about humans walking on the moon, about 20 years in the future.

Now I believe that the human brain takes so long to build the awareness of what we call the present moment that all of the future in human perspective is actually the past. Our brains may take many light years to construct the present moment because, as Albert Einstein observed, time is relative to every individual observer. Science now defines time as the distance between two or more observers of the same event. The earth travels millions of miles through space in a very short time, so we are indeed in a different point in time-space at every nanosecond. We are in essence different observers of ourselves even though we seem to be in one place on earth momentarily, we are in fact moving at a great speed through space.

The immediate after-effects on my young life seemed to be a thorough knowledge of chemistry without much study or time spent acquiring the knowledge. This effect lasted many years into my college studies. It often confounded my professors, one of whom would actually sit in front of me while I took his exam and often got every answer right.
For further details, please visit the link above.
anthonychipoletti

Re: Anthony (Tony) Chipoletti’s NDE

Post by anthonychipoletti »

I was born in December, 1938. During my NDE in 1945, I became convinced, and still am convinced, that my Uncle Neal, who was killed about a year before my NDE, has always bonded with me in his gentle, loving spirit.

A detailed account of the event in which my uncle and others were killed in 1944:

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... -post.html

NOTE: The complete details of this terrible accident were released about 50 years after it happened. This is a common practice probably to allow some time for personal privacy ?? I collected the details from many internet and personal sources.

I really never heard the term NDE until about 1995 when I read PMH Atwater's book, Beyond the Light, shortly after my mother died.

Which is why I say: I am 50 years ahead of my time :) Unfortunately my time is 1945 :)

My dear friend, Giulia, has had many out of body experiences. I tried to assure her that my own memories, which are only clear to me some time about age seven, 1945, have never included any OBEs because I have never felt myself to be in a body.

I do see my body in the same ordinary way as most people, I simply define my actual self as intangible awareness in my imagination. I do NOT try to have nor do I ever expect to have any kind of human experience that is like the vision in my NDE.

I simply believe my spirit is always in the same flow as I experienced during my NDE. I believe that my spirit never left the flow of my NDE, the flow is simply how we actually exist ALL the time.

For whatever reason, I can only remember imagining myself as an intangible awareness which observes my body and all physicality from outside of ALL physicality. I am NOT saying that any physicality is NOT real, nor that I do not accept my physicality.

Rather, I am saying that any aspect of physicality needs to be interpreted, like a foreign language, so that I can feel that my own unique spiritual point of view creates the meaning of my life, not a passive acceptance of my egotistical, angry body.

Audio of this post:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1h2414- ... sp=sharing

Audio of Giulia's first post in this topic:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZVRwqr ... sp=sharing
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Complete description of my experience described below, with MANY references:

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... eform.html

My real life experience showing me my brain needed weeks to construct the present moment. Inside the brain the so-called future may actually be the past. The brain needs a long time to construct the present moment. The event below happened to me in the mid 1990s which was about 50 years after I had a near death experience at age seven.

The event appeared in my drawing about 30 days before the actual event, as if my drawing was a black and white [mirror image] photograph of the actual event which happened a month after I drew it ?? I was working through PMH Atwater's book FUTURE MEMORY.

During my experiment and the actual event, the earth traveled 50 million miles in 30 earth days, however light took only 4 or 5 seconds to travel 50 million miles, what did my brain do in those 50 million miles ??

My brain was experiencing 30 days of earth time while the actual event happened in only a few seconds from the time I drew the mirror image of the event and the actual experience of the event...

Roughly speaking, the earth moves through the known universe at about 70,000 miles per hour ??

https://stardate.org/faq/how-fast-is-ea ... ough-space
'...Earth orbits the Sun at an average speed of 67,000 mph, or 18.5 miles a second. Perhaps that seems a bit sluggish -- after all, Mars Pathfinder journeyed to Mars at nearly 75,000 miles per hour. Buckle your seat belts, friends...'

https://www.qrg.northwestern.edu/projec ... ocity.html
'...What is escape velocity?
Escape velocity is the speed that an object needs to be traveling to break free of a planet or moon's gravity well and leave it without further propulsion. For example, a spacecraft leaving the surface of Earth needs to be going 7 miles per second, or nearly 25,000 miles per hour to leave without falling back to the surface or falling into orbit...'

Audio of this post:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19FmNR9 ... sp=sharing
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

PLEASE NOTE: AFTER LISTENING TO AN AUDIO HERE IN THE FORUM, IT MIGHT BE NECESSARY TO REFRESH THE BROWSER'S VIEW OF THE WEBPAGE TO LISTEN TO ANOTHER AUDIO ON THE PAGE ??

anthonychipoletti

See this topic for more about my NDE: viewtopic.php?p=548

For as LONG as I can remember, which is about 1945, at age 7, shortly after my near death event, I have believed that my spirit is an intangible awareness.

NOTHING ELSE !! No religion, no science, no history, no humanity, just me, my spirit is ALL there is to ME, myself and I. There are PLENTY of other spirits !!

There are NO OTHER me's, my selves, nor I's :) NO human me, no tangible me, no body me. ONLY my spirit me, an eternal, infinite intangible awareness... - Anthony Chipoletti

anthonychipoletti

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/iNok0dwq-CA

Mind-Blowing Details On What Life Really Is!!

Tia Renee: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61555344194991

https://www.youtube.com/@TiaReneePodcast/videos
About Anthony:
I was born in December, 1938. Some where, some time, during the miasma of memory-less experiences in my World War Two childhood, I became convinced, and still am convinced, that my Uncle Neal has always bonded with me in his gentle, loving spirit.

I have a dear friend [Giulia] who has had many out of body experiences. I tried to assure her that my own memories, which are only clear to me some time about my age of seven, 1945, have never included any OBEs because I have never felt myself to be in a body.

For whatever reason, I can only remember imagining myself as an intangible awareness which observes my body and all physicality from outside of ALL physicality. I am NOT saying that any physicality is NOT real, nor that I do not accept my physicality.

Rather, I am saying that any aspect of physicality needs to be interpreted, like a foreign language, so that I can feel that my own unique spiritual point of view creates the meaning of my life, not a passive acceptance of my egotistical, angry body.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/LktnAt9fEgw

https://www.youtube.com/@AJParrNDE/videos

MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE:
THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

AJ Parr Spiritual Journalist

Dec 22, 2023 #neardeathexperience #nde #lifeafterdeath
Here is my recent interview with the US Army veteran Anthony Chipoletti, born in 1938, who posted the following testimony on the Near-Death Experience Research Foundation's website regarding his near-death episode: “In about 1945 and about age 7 years old, I had my tonsils removed under ether for an anesthetic. A few days later, I began to bleed and lost consciousness. I believed that I could understand my uncle Neal, who had been in the U.S. Army. He was killed about two years earlier in Great Britain in a massive crash of a World War II bomber airplane while sleeping in his barracks. I felt at the time that Neal passed to me, without words, many facts about the future. I learned things about humans walking on the moon, about 20 years in the future.”

PMH Atwater, CHILDREN OF THE NEW MILLENIUM, page 74, paperback:
Anthony Chipoletti, Arnold, Pennsylvania. NDE at age seven during and after tonsillectomy. "I was confident that I could predict the future, such as humans going to the moon, cures for mental and physical illnesses. I can recall saying to countless people, 'Boredom doesn't exist.' In high school, my classmates and even the chemistry teacher 'gave up' and let me teach the class - at least for a day. I became aware of a massive amount of scientific knowledge, specifically chemistry, without any previous studies in science."

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/Wemm6ro6wYc

Mar 16, 2024
Man Dies; REVEALS Common Dream Meanings You Should NEVER Ignore! Anthony Chipoletti
------------------
Contact Life After Life NDE: ndelifeafterlife@gmail.com
----------------
Welcome to Life After Life NDE Channel, where we delve into the profound theme of the "end" - an exploration of life's closeness and transitions. Join us on a journey to gain a deeper understanding of the intricacies and meanings of life through a unique perspective on endings and new beginnings.