How do I rule out NDEs as satanic deceptions?

Possible Explanations & Meanings
Giulia
Site Admin

How do I rule out NDEs as satanic deceptions?

Post by Giulia »

Here is a question people sometimes ask about. They worry that NDEs may be a trick of the devil.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: How do I rule out NDEs as satanic deceptions?

Post by Zen Tzu »

Cara Giulia, thank you for adding this section! I find this to be a very interesting topic which you and I have discussed in the past.... You may recall that I have actually been told that among other experiences, my vivid dream visitations with my parents are not actually my parents but negative entities trying to deceive me! Personally I find this to be absolute rubbish and have resented when this has been suggested :roll:
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Yes, I remember, Diane. 💚

This question was actually posted in the old version of the forum, and it generated an interesting and thought-provoking thread, despite the fact that the user who had originally asked the question never provided any feedback.

I am hoping that one of our Admin team members from those days might join back and tackle the question, because he is really very good at it.

About your dream experiences and the idea that our loved ones may not be themselves, but negative (or positive) entities, based on my experience, this is not only untrue, but a very hurtful and dangerous idea, especially for people in grief.

I happened to be emotionally weak from the loss of a dear friend in 2004, when I joined a group run by a well known NDEr, and she kept saying that our loved ones loose their identy after death, and when we die we are met by well meaning angels who pretend to be our loved ones. That was a really devastating idea at the time, but it encouraged me to further investigate the matter. That’s how 10 years later I came up with my firm conclusions about how things really work: my father died that year in June, but nine months later I had a 15-minute meeting with him in Heaven, which I believe I have shared in the OBE section. The memory of that meeting with my dad in Heaven has permanently replaced the memory of his lifeless body lying in the coffin. 🤗
KiloTango

Post by KiloTango »

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 17 A good tree produces good fruit, and a bad tree produces bad fruit.

Are the results good or bad? I think NDEs bring many to God and thus most are good and originate from God. Some NDEs may be influenced by evil forces and may produce evil results. So the fruit, the results, seem to be a good method of determining the source of influence from an NDE.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, KiloTango, and welcome to the Forum.

We'd love to hear a little bit about yourself. You may wish to leave a message in the SAY HELLO section.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. 💚