Creating fear using near-death experiences!

mahdi

Re: Creating fear using near-death experiences!

Post by mahdi »

Giulia wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm Hello, mahdi, and welcome to the forum.

I believe that there is nothing to fear and that whoever suggests that near-death experiences are fearful is either lying or the victim of a misunderstanding.
It is true
Yes, he may be lying, but it is also possible that he experiences such a thing because he is religious, feels strong guilt, and has a strong belief in hell.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Zen Tzu wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:28 am
A very warm welcome to you Mahdi!
Thank you, thank you ❤️
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:42 pm
Thank you Anthony. I agree to some extent
I say that fear can also be considered as an illusion in order to realize the reality of our own love
Am I right?
mahdi, of course the illusion of fear is a contrast to the actuality of love which is the Divine Presence...

I try to define actuality as simply being in the Divine Presence without trying to define anything at all...

I believe we have complete freedom to define ourselves and our own experiences except ONLY ourself...

For me there is only being in the Divine Presence as our actual life and I choose to be spiritually silent...

The reality of the physical or human experience might be how we remember and express our spirituality?

My own physical and human experience seems to be complete nonsense and serves as a memory device...

To me the human experience has no purpose other than to remember that I am actually in Divine Presence
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

anthonychip wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:00 am
mahdi wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:42 pm
Thank you Anthony. I agree to some extent
I say that fear can also be considered as an illusion in order to realize the reality of our own love
Am I right?
mahdi, of course the illusion of fear is a contrast to the actuality of love which is the Divine Presence...

I try to define actuality as simply being in the Divine Presence without trying to define anything at all...

I believe we have complete freedom to define ourselves and our own experiences except ONLY ourself...

For me there is only being in the Divine Presence as our actual life and I choose to be spiritually silent...

The reality of the physical or human experience might be how we remember and express our spirituality?

My own physical and human experience seems to be complete nonsense and serves as a memory device...

To me the human experience has no purpose other than to remember that I am actually in Divine Presence
That's right... peace be upon you 👌🏻