Hello newbie here

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
HCStewart

Hello newbie here

Post by HCStewart »

Hello, my name is Chris. I'm 67, and I'm here because I have a lifelong interest in Near-death Experiences after having one when I was 11 when I was hit by a car. I'm really interested in Afterlife Communication too. I live in Cambridgeshire, UK, with three cats and a rescue dog. Nice to meet you all.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Hello newbie here

Post by DTR1975 »

Welcome Chris! Glad to have you here! Feel free to discuss your experience if that is something that you would like to do. If not, welcome anyway!
-Derek
HCStewart

Post by HCStewart »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 am Welcome Chris! Glad to have you here! Feel free to discuss your experience if that is something that you would like to do. If not, welcome anyway!
Thanks for the welcome. :) Basically, I was 11 and stepped off a pavement into the path of an oncoming car. I was thrown across the road and hit the kerb with my head. I heard a snap, and I was travelling at great speed up and out of my body. It was only years later that I realised it was an NDE when I read Raymond Moody's book when I was about 19.

The overwhelming thing I experienced was the love that totally engulfed me. Indescribable! I encountered a female being that told me I couldn't stay there. She was beautiful and seemed to be made of light. I was aware that there was some sort of invisible barrier preventing me from moving forward, and I saw a high hedge with flowers dotted here and there in it. They were in colours that don't exist here and they appeared to emit a sound, music essentially.

The passing of years hasn't dimmed my memory of it, and as old as I am, it remains vivid to me.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Chris, and welcome to the forum. Thank you so much for sharing your near-death experience. I’d love to have one without risking my life.

I am also interested in after death communication. I have had around a thousand out of body experiences and have used them to meet my loved ones on the other side (and occasionally on this side).
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Chris,
Who or what do you think the light being was?
-Derek
HCStewart

Post by HCStewart »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:49 pm Chris,
Who or what do you think the light being was?
I really don't know. She wasn't anyone I recognised. She was just a very loving, benign entity. She appeared to be about 30 years old, with blonde hair, that's all I can say. I felt love and compassion from her. I've wondered if she was some sort of spirit guide.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Interesting. Do you have any questions that you are seeking answers for?
-Derek
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Greeting Chris. A very warm welcome to you! We are happy that you have joined us :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
HCStewart

Post by HCStewart »

DTR1975 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:57 pm Interesting. Do you have any questions that you are seeking answers for?
No but thanks for asking
HCStewart

Post by HCStewart »

Zen Tzu wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 pm Greeting Chris. A very warm welcome to you! We are happy that you have joined us :)
:)