DMT Entities

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science
DTR1975
Site Admin

DMT Entities

Post by DTR1975 »

Angels, Demons, Aliens, Interdimensional Beings, Machine Elves, and Ayahuasca Gremlins?! What are DMT Entities?
Are they real? Feel free to post about your psychedelic adventures and encounters here. Or just leave your thoughts and questions.

https://youtu.be/4zFB5TvqodQ?si=HQ2ZvhKTtlK7FU3W
-𝔇𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔨
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: DMT Entities

Post by Giulia »

Hello. I cannot report psychedelic experiences but have had around a thousand out-of-body experiences and have something interesting to report in this regard.

When I first started having out-of-body experiences at the age of 29, I was extremely curious about visiting the astral version of my flat and neighborhood and also very interested about meeting my deceased loved ones. What happened during this first stage of experimentation was a bit confusing. The moment I left my physical body I used to meet a woman who was my same age and looked like me, but she was dressed in black and wore very vivid red lipstick and nail varnish. She would aggressively try to strangle me or hold me by the waist with the purpose of pushing me back into my physical body. I would fight back, of course, but usually had to retreat and go back in the body. The most frightening experience I had was one night, when I was about to leave my physical body, and heard my own voice coming “from” my physical body moaning and crying: “Please don’t go. Please stay here and cry with me!”

I was so terrified by this last experience fearing I might have gone crazy and developed a double personality that I slept for a whole week with the light on and seriously considered speeking to a psychiatrist.

However I soon realized that the woman dressed in black was in fact my ego and was acting with the sole purpose of trying to persuade me that only the physical world existed. The same applies to the voice coming from my body, asking me not to explore the Spirit World but rather accept an unsatisfying and depressing life restricted to the physical dimension.

As soon as I understood that my enemy was my own ego I was free to explore the astral and spirit world, and even visit Heaven, such as when I met my deceased father for 15 minutes in 2015. Using a portal to move from the astral version of my house to the Spirit World is an extremely powerful technique too: I used to use mirrors as portals a lot, but now I simply walk through my bedrooom wall and step into the Spirit World.

I have recently started actively astral travelling again, as I have a strong need to visit the Spirit World to see my loved ones, and I have again found myself facing this malicious woman. She doesn’t attack me as she used to, but she seems to enjoy confusing me, as if my precious goal of visiting Heaven were just a game for her.

In order to get over this obstacle, I find it is extremely important to be very focused on one’s goal, to rehearse one’s project often and to visualize the project accomplished. I also find it very helpful to read mediumistic reports by discarnate spirits and their arrival and life in the Spirit World and avoid petty issues that keep me connected to the physical world in vicious ways. I no longer watch the news and I am very careful about selecting the movies I watch and the books I read, as they have the potential of feeding the ego.

As to DMT, I guess I have an abundance of it, not genetically inherited but resulting from my constant desire and attempts to experiment in the areas of meditation, dreaming, lucid dreaming and astral travel, in order to visit the Spirit World.

I have never believed in the existence of pure evil forces: I feel the ego we all have, which is designed to keep us grounded in the physical world, is the only thing that explains these negative experiences. I don’t think that being grounded in the physical plane is in itself a negative thing, but it can and does become negative when we interpret everything in the light of physical explanations and only focus on the physical dimension. In this way we tend to filter positive and loving signs in the wrong way and tend to turn comforting experiences into potentially fearful and discouraging events.