Have I had a spiritual experience?

Other Spiritually Transformative Experiences
mahdi

Have I had a spiritual experience?

Post by mahdi »

Hello dears
I hope you are filled with love and peace

Honestly, I had an experience that I don't know what to call it! Spiritual or...?

The story is this:

In the summer of 1 and a half years ago, it was around 3 o'clock in the morning when I was praying to God. Something like prayer, pain and heartache and asking for help from God

Then I said to myself, maybe I'm crazy. Am I talking to myself? Does God even hear?
Until I said to God, if you can hear me, give me a sign, please give me a sign
I was on the bed and my eyes were closed and I felt a light with my eyes closed and I quickly opened my eyes and saw a white light! I don't know how to describe it... it's like someone shines a flashlight in your eyes, something like that

I opened and closed my eyes again and saw my room

Is this experience I am describing a dream? Could it be the light from the neighbor's lamp?! or what

I spoke with someone who has read a lot about spiritual experiences and near-death experiences, and he believes this experience was spiritual!

Thank you for giving your opinion and talking about it together

blessings
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Have I had a spiritual experience?

Post by DTR1975 »

Even if it was a neighbor's lamp, it still could have been a sign from God. He doesn't always work through supernatural stuff. In fact most of the time he does not and works through other people. But He gives you what you need when you need it.
-𝔇𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔨
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:39 pm Hello dears
I hope you are filled with love and peace

Honestly, I had an experience that I don't know what to call it! Spiritual or...?

The story is this:

In the summer of 1 and a half years ago, it was around 3 o'clock in the morning when I was praying to God. Something like prayer, pain and heartache and asking for help from God

Then I said to myself, maybe I'm crazy. Am I talking to myself? Does God even hear?
Until I said to God, if you can hear me, give me a sign, please give me a sign
I was on the bed and my eyes were closed and I felt a light with my eyes closed and I quickly opened my eyes and saw a white light! I don't know how to describe it... it's like someone shines a flashlight in your eyes, something like that

I opened and closed my eyes again and saw my room

Is this experience I am describing a dream? Could it be the light from the neighbor's lamp?! or what

I spoke with someone who has read a lot about spiritual experiences and near-death experiences, and he believes this experience was spiritual!

Thank you for giving your opinion and talking about it together

blessings
mahdi, blessings, love and peace to you...

there is nothing which is not GOD [spiritually in the Divine Presence]

everything is in GOD [spiritually in the Divine Presence]

anything other than GOD DOES NOT EXIST [EXCEPT IN the illusion of fear and hate]

Divine Lovingkindness and Absolute Goodness are the ONLY true reality, fear mongers live in the hell they create for themselves...
My posts are only my opinions. They do NOT represent anyone else. They refer only to my own life. It is NOT my intention to change anyone's beliefs. - Anthony Chipoletti
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:32 am Even if it was a neighbor's lamp, it still could have been a sign from God. He doesn't always work through supernatural stuff. In fact most of the time he does not and works through other people. But He gives you what you need when you need it.
👌🏻👌🏻 You are right
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

anthonychip wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:25 am
mahdi, blessings, love and peace to you...

there is nothing which is not GOD [spiritually in the Divine Presence]

everything is in GOD [spiritually in the Divine Presence]

anything other than GOD DOES NOT EXIST [EXCEPT IN the illusion of fear and hate]

Divine Lovingkindness and Absolute Goodness are the ONLY true reality, fear mongers live in the hell they create for themselves...
Peace be upon you great man
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Mahdi, and thanks for sharing this touching experience 🤗

Here is what I can say on the subject: in my experience, I have seen things that were not physically there and I have heard voices and sounds that did not have a physical source, so I see no reason why this light could not have had a purely spiritual origin, especially since you saw it both with your eyes shut and open.

How did you feel emotionally when you saw the light?
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Giulia wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:44 pm Hello, Mahdi, and thanks for sharing this touching experience 🤗

Here is what I can say on the subject: in my experience, I have seen things that were not physically there and I have heard voices and sounds that did not have a physical source, so I see no reason why this light could not have had a purely spiritual origin, especially since you saw it both with your eyes shut and open.

How did you feel emotionally when you saw the light?
Thank you Giulia

Hmmm... right

I did not see the light with my eyes completely closed. Close your eyes in the dark and look at your phone or laptop screen. It was exactly like that

That moment was very short and I don't know exactly what feelings I had. But I think surprise and then happiness and joy
I thought this was a sign from God that night and I slept happily
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Mahdi ❤️ It is lovely that you felt happy and slept happily after the light experience. I feel that the emotions that follow an unusual experience such as this one are an integral part of the experience itself.

This physical world and society try to persuade us that only the physical plane is real and that consequently, when we pray, we are alone talking to ourselves.

Based on my research and experience over the last 45 years, we are an integral part of the Spirit World and are part of our Divine Source. When we die, only our physical body dies, whereas we awaken to the Truth that we are Spirit Beings and live forever.

To give you an example. I have recently lost my husband with whom I spent every moment of the day. Soon after he died we had quite unusual phenomena happening in the house, with things moving on their own and even a heavy bottle of water falling on the floor on its own in the middle of the night. The other day I was relaxing, thinking about him, and I felt a distinct pat on my shoulder. I wasn’t asleep.

I feel it is enough to know that we are ourselves Spirit Beings and withdraw from all the noise coming from the physical world, to sense other Spirit Beings, receive messages and guidance and consequently find a meaning in life.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Giulia wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 am Hello, Mahdi ❤️ It is lovely that you felt happy and slept happily after the light experience. I feel that the emotions that follow an unusual experience such as this one are an integral part of the experience itself.

This physical world and society try to persuade us that only the physical plane is real and that consequently, when we pray, we are alone talking to ourselves.

Based on my research and experience over the last 45 years, we are an integral part of the Spirit World and are part of our Divine Source. When we die, only our physical body dies, whereas we awaken to the Truth that we are Spirit Beings and live forever.

To give you an example. I have recently lost my husband with whom I spent every moment of the day. Soon after he died we had quite unusual phenomena happening in the house, with things moving on their own and even a heavy bottle of water falling on the floor on its own in the middle of the night. The other day I was relaxing, thinking about him, and I felt a distinct pat on my shoulder. I wasn’t asleep.

I feel it is enough to know that we are ourselves Spirit Beings and withdraw from all the noise coming from the physical world, to sense other Spirit Beings, receive messages and guidance and consequently find a meaning in life.
Hello again Giulia

Exactly like that, it feels good

it's true. We always exist!

How interesting, thank you for what you said
May your husband's soul be immersed in light ♥️
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Do you like this experience on the site https://www.Nderf.org upload?