Heaven Awaits: Amanda

This is a Forum to take somebody else's NDE and break it down and post what part or parts resonate with you. There are no comments allowed per each posting as it is a place to express what you liked or enjoyed about the way someone expressed their experience
DTR1975
Site Admin

Heaven Awaits: Amanda

Post by DTR1975 »

In this NDE a woman named Amanda sees Jesus and her deceased grandfather.

https://youtu.be/FuOQOHp6gIQ
-Derek
anthonychip

Re: Heaven Awaits: Amanda

Post by anthonychip »

Derek, for unknown reasons this video was deleted on youtube...I can't find a similar NDE story for Amanda...

Can you recall what Amanda's full name is and then we can search for where we might find her NDE story?
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Sorry. Heaven Awaits doesn't include the person's name in the description of the video. The narrator just says their name in the introduction of the narrative. So you would have to listen to all of the videos (or at least the introduction of them) until you found the right one. I'll see if I can find it, but no promises.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

I found 8 Amanda NDEs on nderf.org but none match your post details about Jesus and her grandfather.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Yeah, I don't think it originally came from NDERF. It might have come from IANDS. The vast majority of the accounts Leigh (the narrator) uses come from NDERF and IANDS.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 12:40 pm Yeah, I don't think it originally came from NDERF. It might have come from IANDS. The vast majority of the accounts Leigh (the narrator) uses come from NDERF and IANDS.
Found only one NDE on iands.org with the name Amanda:
JESUS COMFORTS WOMAN IN OPERATING ROOM
https://iands.org/research/nde-research ... -room.html

Looks similar to: https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1amanda_g_nde.html

DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

It's not either of these but thank you for looking for me, Anthony. I appreciate it.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Here is a video with Amanda Wideman and others but it is so difficult for me to understand a lot of their topics:

https://youtu.be/53yFe8NT-ec

More details about Amanda Wideman: viewtopic.php?t=580

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:39 pm In this NDE a woman named Amanda sees Jesus and her deceased grandfather.

https://youtu.be/FuOQOHp6gIQ
Derek, this is only a wild guess, however, the removal of the video you linked to might be related to Google's policy of only allowing videos which the person or group owns or originally recorded to be listed on the Youtube channel of the person or group posting it. While there are ways to download mp4 videos from Youtube for personal use, the reposting of that mp4 video on another Youtube channel appears to require specific permission from the creator of the video or ????

For example, here is a Youtube creator of NDE videos who I contacted and got his response that he expressed on his newer videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdi7QBOktxc
WE DO NOT GIVE ANYONE INCLUDING OUR GUESTS, PERMISSION TO UPLOAD OUR VIDEOS TO THEIR YOUTUBE CHANNEL(S) OR ANY OTHER PLATFORM.
Also NDERF.ORG shows a similar kind of statement:
COPYRIGHT - All persons who submit pictures or anything else, warrants that they have the copyright license and permission to grant that these items can be reproduced on the website. In the event that this is incorrect the submitter shall indemnify NDERF and materials will be immediately removed.

I can tell you about my personal Youtube channel, when I posted another creator's video, EVEN THOUGH I WAS THE SOLE INTERVIEWEE IN THE VIDEO, Youtube cancelled my channel until I removed the video even though I had permission from the creator to repost it!

DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

Hey, don't worry about it. There's thousands of these NDE videos out there. We'll find other good ones. 👍
-Derek