Soul Contract

Near-Death-Experiences, Near-Death-Like Experiences, Shared Death Experiences
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Soul Contract

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Derek.

I am again looking through your Innergrowth link.
Soul contracts are pre-birth agreements guiding life experiences and relationships for personal and spiritual growth. They’re influenced by connections with our soul family and evolve with us, blending destiny and free will to facilitate self-discovery and fulfillment.
In 2012, a very difficult year for me, I had an experience which allowed me to access some pre-birth memories. My husband and I were celebrating our marriage before being born and our families were there celebrating this event with us. We were surrounded by distorting mirrors. I understood the distorting mirrors to have to do with conflict we experienced with family members from both sides because of their unique perspective. However, in this pre-birth event, our family members were ALL REJOICING together with us about our marriage.

A few months before my husband’s death, I discovered an essay he had published back in the early nineties. He was a psychotherapist who researched modified and altered states of consciousness and the essay had to do with the right and left hemispheres of the brain and our unconscious. In the essay he repeatedly referred to Alice through the Looking-Glass to make his point and he also referred to “distorting mirrors”.

Incidentally, Alice through the Looking-Glass is the book that has inspired my main Astral Travel technique: I walk through astral mirrors to visit the Other Side.

I have another pre-birth memory that also includes my son, and the role the three of us were playing in this life.

Lastly, I had an experience in 2006 during which I communicated with both our families and ancestors about the “inheritance” they had left for my husband and me. My husband had been given scientific genius equal to Galileo Galilei and I had been given an emotional nature capable of visiting the Other Side. My inheritance involved specifically a “third room”. In the first two I had already lived, but the third room involved a special connection with the Afterlife and an ability to visit there.

All these experiences don’t seem a coincidence. They all seem related to the soul contract.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

MY OPINION:

Six degrees of freedom:

1. ACTUAL FREEDOM is the eternal, infinite waveform which is everywhere and everywhen. It has no beginning and no ending. We are in the waveform now and always have been.

2. TEMPORAL IDENTITY is my free choice to define myself as a human, a mind, a spirit or any aspect of existence. My choice is never final. I can always change it.

3. FREE CHOICE is a particle state in which I can choose to observe any aspect of existence from my point of view. My point of view is my individual observation.

4. NAMING OBJECTS which I observe in the particle state is my unique description of the tangible or intangible art work which I create within my own observation.

5. DEFINING OBJECTS which I create is my free choice to decide how to use my art work, or simply allow it to exist as an observable event or experience in my life [A NAMELESS EVENT].

6. OPEN ENROLLMENT is my ability to create or join any group which may or may not have definable characteristics. My soccer team, my spiritual partners, or just ME, MYSELF AND I.
Attachments
freebird.jpg
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Here is a link to my experiences involving my family and me: viewtopic.php?t=42

I feel this experience illustrates very well what a soul contract is for me, even though it happened in a modified state of consciousness which made the experience unspeakable.

Based on your last post, Tony, in this experience I had FREE CHOICE and had already ENROLLED beyond space and time. In fact, based on this experience, I am one with my husband and son, even though each one of the three of us has an indestructible personal identity.

Based on this experience, I have huge power and it would be a pity to waste it by not being fully involved in the here and now. I have some soul partners who are always there and it would be a pity not to channel this huge power in what I really wish to do, because I worry about distorting mirrors that only create misunderstandings and loss of energy.

I feel our Spirit is constantly immersed in the Spirit World and that especially during sleep our Spirit is recharged and receives guidance. I feel this guidance is evident in the morning, if we compare the way we feel with the way we felt at the end of the previous day.

So I feel we are constantly guided and in charge of our life mission.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Giulia wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 5:38 am
Based on your last post, Tony, in this experience I had FREE CHOICE and had already ENROLLED beyond space and time. In fact, based on this experience, I am one with my husband and son, even though each one of the three of us has an indestructible personal identity.
Giulia, this is how I believe we exist in our actual life as spiritual beings who shape who we are by our love and care for each other. Everything tangible is a particle state which is simply a memory device for our actual spiritual life. Memory devices might be big and scary just to help us to remember who we are.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.