Hi, I've been through an NDE... - Hola, he pasado por una ECM...

This section is only devoted to experiencers sharing their story and not to comments by other members
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I've been through an NDE... - Hola, he pasado por una ECM...

Post by Giulia »

Thank you for filling out the questionnaire and telling us more about your experience, Jdlaso😊

Going back to your fear of forgetting your loved ones, my personal theory about reincarnation is that we never loose our personal identity, which already exists even before we are born, and that our loved ones don’t lose their personal identity either. My understanding is that, IF we incarnate more than once, in the Spirit World these incarnations are all happening at the same time, because there is no space/time beyond the physical and astral world. So we are already reaping the benefits of our past, present and future self NOW. So, in the Spirit World it becomes clearer to us that we have already been there.

There is a wonderful book written by Anita Moorjani about her NDE, in which she explains this very well:
Dying to Be Me, in Spanish
Jdlaso

Post by Jdlaso »

Hello, thank you very much for the link to the book, and I found your point of view on reincarnation very interesting, I have heard the story of a person who had a wonderful NDE, he found that in that other state, he could
learn everything about the history of humanity and he could also choose a life experience at any point in history that he chose, to learn what he thought he needed, well, thanks for writing, being able to talk about this with someone is very comforting, regards
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I am so glad that you are finding some kind of relief after your powerful experience, Jdlaso. I am trusting that, as you fill out the questionnaire and learn about other people's NDEs, you will realize that this experience was a privilege for you and that you are a powerful Spiritual Being, with a special mission here on Earth. I feel sure this was the reason for being sent back, without crossing the second wall.

I feel that your feeling of isolation is the result of our society's reaction to situations that they don't understand and possibly frighten them.

However, as you follow your intuition and realise how powerful you are in bringing love and peace to this world, thanks to your direct experience of love and unity with all spirit beings, you will blend back with your family and society and silently help them to understand the things that your NDE reminded you about,
Marcia Mar

Post by Marcia Mar »

Hola Jdlaso

Thank you for sharing your experience in kinship, with sincerity. I have just now subscribed to this website having had three NDEs. I am glad I am here with you all. Kind regards. Marcia
We are together on this
Infinite Love

NDE of 2014 testimony by Marcia Mar
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, Marcia 💚

Thank you so much for joining the forum.

We look forward to getting to know you and learning about your NDEs.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Hello Marcia and welcome to the forum! :)
Marcia Mar wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:03 pm I have just now subscribed to this website having had three NDEs. I am glad I am here with you all. Kind regards. Marcia
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Marcia Mar

Post by Marcia Mar »

Gratitude for our interconnectivity. Most of us have experienced the Totality of Our Being and the benevolence of eternal infinite Love. So it is good to belong together.

Gratitude and best wishes for all!

Marcia Mar :)
We are together on this
Infinite Love

NDE of 2014 testimony by Marcia Mar