I have just seen the power of prayer

On this page, we suggest themes towards which to direct your meditations, prayers or positive thoughts: such as a great theme for the year (love, peace, etc.) and a monthly theme (such as environmental events, etc.).

Readers can ask for healing/positive thoughts to be directed to themselves or to somebody else.
Giulia
Site Admin

I have just seen the power of prayer

Post by Giulia »

Hello, dear Friends.

Ten days ago I broke a rib, which is rather painful.

Last night, around midnight, my husband accidentally knocked my rib with the elbow, while we were both asleep and I cried in pain. He has great faith and at that point said a sincere prayer for my healing. From that point on, until I woke up in the morning, I saw a white-bluish ray of light coming from above and going right through my rib, and the associated feeling was that this ray of light was much much more powerful than a fracture: I even got the impression that my broken rib was something very small with a purpose and that the ray of light was the manifestation of tremendous power. I have no pain right now.

I thought I'd share this with you here, because I often pray by visualizing white-bluish light around the person I am praying for, but had never seen prayer in action.
anthonychipoletti

Re: I have just seen the power of prayer

Post by anthonychipoletti »

https://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/prd-19
Domanda: Qual è il significato di vedere un'intensa luce blu durante la meditazione?
Sri Chinmoy: Vedere la luce blu è un'esperienza molto bella, molto alta. La luce blu è la luce della pura spiritualità e anche la luce dell'Infinito. Se vedi la luce blu intorno a qualcuno o intorno a te, significa che il tuo essere interiore sta rispondendo al vasto Infinito o che la tua spiritualità sta ora maturando e stai entrando in qualcosa di molto vasto. La tua spiritualità è entrata in tutta la tua esistenza interiore ed esteriore. Se vedete luce blu intorno ad alcuni Maestri spirituali, è perché alcuni di questi Maestri hanno prevalentemente luce blu, come nel caso di Sri Krishna, sebbene abbiano anche tutti i tipi di luce.
Question: What is the significance of seeing an intense blue light during meditation?
Sri Chinmoy: To see blue light is a very good, very high experience. Blue light is the light of pure spirituality and also the light of the Infinite. If you see blue light around someone or around yourself, it means that your inner being is responding to the vast infinity or that your own spirituality is now maturing and you are entering into something very vast. Your spirituality has entered into your whole inner and outer existence. If you see blue light around some spiritual Masters, it is because some of these Masters have predominantly blue light, as in the case of Lord Krishna, although they also have all types of light.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you so much, Tony. This confirms my feelings. I always use blue light in healing meditations. I associate the white part of the light to God.
Giulia
Site Admin

Blue Light Meditation

Post by Giulia »

You may wish to try this meditation after performing a grounding and cleansing meditation session.

Visualise a blue light within you in the space of your heart. The blue light is you, your Spirit, made of pure unconditional love. As you breath slowly, the blue light starts growing and expanding. At first, it will fill your entire body, and then it will shine from the body and fill the room you are in.

If you are outdoors, visualise the blue light expanding to fill the area surrounding you. If you are indoors, visualise the blue light filling the whole building, then the neighbourhood, then the whole city.

Now, regardless of wherever you are, watch the light extend beyond the clouds above and the Earth below you, beneath the ground. It fills the whole planet and grows to fill our galaxy and the universe. This blue light is infinite. Once you have come to fill the universe with blue light, visualise our beautiful planet Earth, which is also called the Blue Planet. It is so tiny from this new perspective that you can hold it in your hand. IT IS ALIVE, it is a living creature filled with love and with billions of people who only desire love and peace.

As several great authors have said, ‘thoughts are things’, thanks to the creative force of thought which also Quantic Physics researchers acknowledge.

Once you have visualised the whole universe filled with your light, focus on this session, remembering that you are Spirit, and the entire universe is Spirit and comes from an infinite source of Unconditional Love. From your current vantage point, space and time do not exist, nor is there any separation from your loved ones or from any loving intention you wish to focus on.

At this point, you can start focusing on your specific purpose.

If, for instance, you are focusing on healing a person, visualise that person enveloped in the blue light, protected and healed, use your creative imagination to visualise scenarios in which this person is happy, calm, relaxed, surrounded by joy and unconditional love.

If you wish to use this session for world peace, then visualise our beautiful planet and its billions of inhabitants enveloped in blue light, peace and unconditional love, use your creative imagination to visualise scenarios in which people are kind and loving to each other and surround the planet with your visualisation.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia's Blue Light Meditation

We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you, Tony 💚🤗