Hello from Ohio (USA)

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
BLoar

Hello from Ohio (USA)

Post by BLoar »

I have a deep interest in NDEs, and am gathering all the information I can find. I am currently reading "God and the Afterlife" by Jeffrey Long. That is how I found this site. It looks fascinating. I just retired 3 weeks ago, and as I approach the end of my life, I am naturally curious as to what comes next. I have never been able to swallow the materialistic-only explanations, and am looking for satisfying answers for a more "spiritual" outlook. I am looking forward to interacting on this forum.

Regards,
BLoar
admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Ohio (USA)

Post by admin »

Great to have you onboard there BLoar
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

BLoar.
BLoar wrote:I just retired 3 weeks ago, and as I approach the end of my life, I am naturally curious as to what comes next.
being an Administrator of this forum I should be able to say to you " Here is the Answer your looking for "

but alas:

This is my opinion for what its worth:

It doesn't matter to me if there is or is anything after my death
Because

I have faith that there is more than meets the eye to this life on Earth

So If I live my life with Faith and try to do my best to be kind and fair to all
  • If when my time is up and I find out my Faith was correct
    Then I win as
    I have lived a good life
    and now the best is yet to come
but
  • If when my time is up and I find that there is nothing after death
    Then It Won't matter because I will be dead and there is nothing after so I won't even know that Im dead
so
  • If I live in Faith
    Then my life here
    Will be as Rich and Fulfilled as it is meant to be
    and When Im Gone
We will see " What Comes Next "
Andrea
Site Admin

Post by Andrea »

Hallo BLoar, and welcome!
Although both scientific and religious approaches have something interesting to say, this is a place whose focus is on actual experiences, as told by hundreds, thousands of people. People whose life was transformed by an NDE, people who remember who and where they were before being born at the beginning of present physical life...
All of them are different, all of them are subjective, all of them -this is what I believe- are genuine.
Therefore, as opposed to reading a book of Physics or attending to a religious gathering, you won't hear much about answers you are supposed to accept: rather, you will be stimulated to come up with your own answers, according to what you feel is right.
It is indeed a journey inside ourselves. What I like about it, is the fact that you don't have to account to anyone -no priest, no professor- about your journey. And, what you end up discovering is exactly what you need to discover. Nothing is more authentic than that.
So again, welcome on board. And please share with us what you find out, if you feel like doing it.
Andrea
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, BLoar 🤗

It is wonderful to have you here.

Looking forward to getting to know you 💚