Some Simple Techniques Aimed at After-Death Communication

After-Death-Communication, Nearing End of Life Experiences, Death-Bed Visions
Giulia
Site Admin

Some Simple Techniques Aimed at After-Death Communication

Post by Giulia »

The following are some techniques that I came up with years ago and which have proven helpful for me in order to connect with loved ones who have passed away.

Meditation: Meditation can help to quiet the mind and create a state of calm and focus. This can make it easier to connect with the spirit world.

Visualization: Visualization involves creating a mental image of the loved one you wish to communicate with. This can be done by closing your eyes and imagining their face, their voice, or their touch.

Intention: It is important to set one's intention before we start communicating with a loved one who has passed away. What do we want to say to them? What do we want to ask them?

Openness: I find it is important to be open to receiving communication from the spirit world. This may come in the form of thoughts, feelings, images, words, scents, inner knowing, a specific memory, and so on.

Trust: It is important to trust our intuition. If you feel like you are receiving communication from a loved one who has passed away, trust that it is real.

Tips for visualization

Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
Sit or lie down in a comfortable position.
Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
Relax your body and mind.
Visualize the loved one you wish to communicate with.
Hold them in your thoughts and feelings.
Speak to them from your heart.
Listen for any messages they may have for you.
Open your eyes and take a few deep breaths.
Write down any information that has come to mind.

I find that creative visualization is a powerful tool that can be used to communicate with loved ones who have passed away. I have found that, with practice, it is possible to learn to open one's mind and heart to the spirit world and receive messages from those we love.