Free ADC Training from afterlifeinstitute.org

After-Death-Communication, Nearing End of Life Experiences, Death-Bed Visions
anthonychipoletti

Re: Free ADC Training from afterlifeinstitute.org

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:28 pm I watched the video in which Craig Hogan talks about remote viewing and I was interested in the use he made of the phrase UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE. In some ways it reminded me of the so-called Akashic Records, but it sounded much more appealing to me.

I have found a kindle collection of some of Craig Hogan’s books that analyses the subject thoroughly. It is Answers to Life's Enduring Questions: From Science Discoveries and Afterlife Revelations. Here is the abstract by Amazon:

This book summarizes the explanations in three full-length books: Your Eternal Self: Science Discovers the Afterlife; There Is Nothing but Mind and Experiences; and Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife. The three books explain what we know today about the nature of reality, our purpose in this life, and what happens when we leave this life.

There Is Nothing but Mind and Experiences

This book explains that Our Universal Intelligence is the basis of reality, and we are individual manifestations of it. It explains why we know this is true and what it means for our life in Earth School.

Your Eternal Self: Science Discovers the Afterlife

This book was developed and updated from the book Your Eternal Self. This book contains the evidence that our Minds are not in our brains, our Minds don't need the brain, and we continue to live after the brain dies.

Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife.

The third book, Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife: From Speakers in the Afterlife, explains what happens to us through the major stages of life: deciding to enter Earth School; planning the Earth School experience; learning to succeed in Earth School; growing in love, compassion, and understanding; graduating; and living in the life after this Earth School life.

Answers to Life's Enduring Questions contain explanations of these important truths:

- Your Mind is not produced by or contained in your brain. Your Mind has body experiences and brain experiences but lives perfectly well without either.
- There is nothing but Mind and experiences. We experience the world, but the world does not exist outside of our Minds and experiences.
- Our Minds are individual manifestations of Our Universal Intelligence that all people are part of-we are all one Mind.
- Our one Universal Intelligence creates the world we live in based on humanity's history and our expectations for the scenery, such as mountains, oceans, a moon, and animals.
- Because we are Our Universal Intelligence, our individual Minds continue to live after the temporary Earth School body ceases to function.
- We have purposes for being in Earth School and can live in love, joy, and peace while we fulfill our purposes.
- We planned our lives in Earth School and play out the plan, although our free will can adjust and deviate from the plan at will.
- The reason for the death of the body is so we can end our Earth School experience and graduate to the next life.

What I personally like about Craig Hogan’s ideas is that he brings up the topic that

Reincarnation is misunderstood. It doesn’t mean someone keeps coming back to Earth School to learn lessons. We remain the individuals we are in the next life and the continuation of our lives after that, but the framework or life essence we have can become the framework for a new life. We are told consistently by sources in the next life that we as individuals retain our individuality when we graduate from Earth School. All our experiences are part of the Higher Self’s evolution, and we continue to grow in wisdom, love, and compassion after our graduation from Earth School. Other individuals of our Higher Selves attune to Earth School instead. We and the Higher Self learn from the experiences of these other people.

Based on my own understanding after reading several NDE accounts, not only do we retain our personal identity when we die; if we experience the impact of reincarnation, this does not happen in a linear time sequence, but simultaneously, and we keep benefiting from these incarnation experiences coming from the past, present and future also as we live our lives in the here and now.

WOW !! This seems to answer a LOT questions I have however cannot even express clearly :)

For some time now I have had to allow my poor brain to see larger print and even add audio !!

I can still see small print however it helps me to piece together more complex ideas in audio and large print ??
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Aug 28, 2023 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:
I have found a kindle collection of some of Craig Hogan’s books that analyses the subject thoroughly. It is Answers to Life's Enduring Questions: From Science Discoveries and Afterlife Revelations

I bought the kindle book just now, under $4 with my cash rewards and downloads directly to my computer to read with the
Amazon software that includes audio and text together.https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=ruby_redir ... 1691925479

Or use text to audio in web browsers: https://readaloud.app/

I found some interesting ideas about time and space a few years ago however cannot find the source. It was a purely scientific analysis, however it seemed to me to explain a lot of my questions. Basically it stated there is no BEACON such as a cosmic LIGHTHOUSE showing us where the physical reality is LOCATED in space :) Similarly, there is no known BEACON of time which we could find in the normal fourth dimension which tells us when today, tomorrow and yesterday started and finished :)

This caused me to think of time-space as an infinite memory cloud which we always have access to, however, is infinite and always grows in volume and clarity, sort of a type of AKASHIC RECORD except it adapts CONSTANTLY and INSTANTLY to include as much of the infinite spiritual wisdom and wellness which we have always had available in intangible awareness ??

Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

This caused me to think of time-space as an infinite memory cloud which we always have access to, however, is infinite and always grows in volume and clarity, sort of a type of AKASHIC RECORD except it adapts CONSTANTLY and INSTANTLY to include as much of the infinite spiritual wisdom and wellness which we have always had available in intangible awareness ??
Yes, Tony ✨ I admire the simplicity with which Craig Hogan explains things. In the first Afterlife session I took on 10 August, which I had listened to in part in the Remote Viewing video, the instructions simply said that, since there was no time or space involved, whatever we were going to experience would be happening right in front of us: no need to imagine travelling or whatever.

The only reason I find Universal Intelligence more appealing than Akashik Records, is because the phrase UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE retains HUMAN connotations: it is not as though we were the products of a robot-like system, but of a Power that exceeds and is Infinitely Greater than Man, who at the same time exists in this Power’s “image and likeliness” and is always part of it and connected to it.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:16 am

Yes, Tony ✨ I admire the simplicity with which Craig Hogan explains things. In the first Afterlife session I took on 10 August, which I had listened to in part in the Remote Viewing video, the instructions simply said that, since there was no time or space involved, whatever we were going to experience would be happening right in front of us: no need to imagine travelling or whatever.

The only reason I find Universal Intelligence more appealing than Akashik Records, is because the phrase UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE retains HUMAN connotations: it is not as though we were the products of a robot-like system, but of a Power that exceeds and is Infinitely Greater than Man, who at the same time exists in this Power’s “image and likeliness” and is always part of it and connected to it.

Giulia, I am on page 30 of the book, and I am reminded of some of my own thoughts over the past decade or so:

Our so-called Big Bang cosmos, originating about 13 billion light years ago, has now expanded beyond 40 billion light years !! Here is a new topic about this: https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=564

As I understand the cosmology, the expansion happens at SEVERAL points of reference within our cosmos, so there are something like several PETALS of a cosmic FLOWER growing, each with a 13 billion light year existence in parallel with each other flower petal, which together comprise the big bang cosmos !!

HOWEVER, I believe our big bang is ONLY ONE of an infinite set of other cosmoses which are younger or older than ours and possibly constructed MUCH differently than ours !! Some of them may have existed forever !!

While we share the same qualities within our cosmos with others, at the speed of light, we each become aware of these events or experiences at different points of reference which might seem like a different time or place, however are. as Craig describes, happening as an intangible awareness by the big bang's Mind.

Each cosmos in other multiverses may have a similar Mind process of intangible awareness, however, so completely different than our cosmos that we cannot even imagine what the other cosmoses are like !! Maybe we actually have an eternity to experience each and every one of these cosmoses ??
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:

Giulia, some of my past ideas make more sense now !! One of my sources of new ideas in the past was Alan Watts, whose imagination and philosophical discussions opened my mind to creative thought during my 30s and 40s, the 1960s and 1970s.

One of Watts' ideas is that we were once aware of ourselves AS BEING THE BIG BANG ITSELF !! Then as our cosmic flower began to bloom and grow petals, we took the human form as individuated identities with privatized memories of who we are and what we experience from our human point of view !!

However, Watts said, we forgot our awareness of being a cosmic big bang ?? This caused the mistaken POV that we are only a small person looking at the big bang, when ACTUALLY we are so much more than the big bang !! Our MIND extends to ALL of the multiverse and has probably experienced other cosmoses ??

This would have an AMAZING effect on our ADC content !! We have ACC memories of being cosmic :) So we have After [Big BANG] Cosmic Communication as well as After [Human] Death Communication !!

One could say that the WHOLE is NOT the SUM of its parts, rather the WHOLE is the PROCESS of BEING !!

We are the PROCESS of dancing, the PROCESS of awareness, the PROCESS of LIVING !!

42:28
now let's consider what is the problem involved in analyzing that pattern into
smaller parts uh shall i say each one of these loops
is a part and there are four parts therefore to the pattern but where does a loop begin and end
just excuse me let's look at it another way i could say that not this was a part
but this was the part of the pattern there were four of those
uh you should all study incidentally the drawings of a great dutch artist by the name of escher

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

These are all very fascinating and thought-provoking ideas, Tony 💚✨

We are forced to describe our unsights with words contained in our vocabularies. Who knows what we would be able to verbalize if we had a broader set of words?

All I can add is that the reason the phrase “Akashik Records” isn’t appealing to me is because it reminds me of something cold and technical, a recorder, rather than the warm principles of Unconditional Love which can apply to Humans. So whenever our Source is described as something based on mathematics, geometry, music, mandals… I instinctively stay away.

Here is what I feel I can add after looking into the Akashik records again:

I agree that we are limited by our vocabularies when trying to describe the unseen. It can be frustrating to not have the words to fully express our experiences.

I guess I understand why the phrase "Akashic Records" might not be appealing to me. It does sound a bit cold and technical. But I think it's important to remember that the Akashic Records are not just a collection of facts. They are also a record of our thoughts, feelings, and experiences. They are a repository of our soul's journey.

The mathematics, geometry, music, and mandalas that are often associated with the Akashic Records are not cold and technical. They are symbols of the underlying order and beauty of the universe. They are a reminder that we are all connected to something much larger than ourselves.

Maybe I should approach the Akashic Records with a sense of wonder and openness. They can be a powerful tool for self-discovery and healing. But they can also be overwhelming if we come to them with expectations.

Ultimately, the Akashic Records are a mystery. We may never fully understand them. But that doesn't mean we can't benefit from them. If you are open to the possibility, the Akashic Records can offer you guidance, healing, and transformation.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia !! I think I have found a simple source for understanding my ideas about polarity !!

The video below is an absolute LIFE CHANGER for me !! I SEE HOW my idea of a NON-POLAR awareness works !!

To see FROM a physical point of view is to POLARIZE what is seen: bad vs good, pleasure vs pain etc. !!

To see from universal MIND, an intangible awareness, which has NO POLARITY, we accomplish what this video explains:
[There are NO POLARIZED THINGS, good or bad etc., there are ONLY PROCESSES which we OBSERVE as neutral events.]

2:58
'... what most people don't know is that our nature, the nature of our attention, there are two main types of attention that we possess there is what's called polar attention and non-polar attention, polar attention has the power to attract and repel...'

8:39
'...here's what's crucial: this non-polar neutral attention, if we perceive something that's happened to us with non-polar and neutral attention, it simply comes into our lives and passes it has no power over us...'

9:10
'...for most people they resist their past traumas and their fears by attributing negative attention to it think about how this happens whenever something has happened to us in the past that we don't like we try to run away from it because the feelings are too strong and we don't know how to handle it, so when we run away what are we essentially doing we're resisting it, whatever you resist persists...'

Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I think it would be terribly sad if we MISSED the opportunity to SEE that Bard and ANY well made search engine AI can be USED by our spirit guides and us in our own spiritual wellness adventure to enrich our LIVES at every LEVEL !!

Seeing some of my efriends try to BREAK their AI opportunity into a SILLY battle to make the AI seem stupid or what they call 'hallucinate' by asking insane questions of the AI, or expecting perfection can be useful if used to improve AI results ??

I think Quazi has a BRILLIANT perspective, seeing LIFE from our non-polar intangible awareness as a series of events and experiences which we can realize are simply passing through our ACTUAL LIFE without any need to LABEL as good vs bad !!

Giulia wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:30 am These are all very fascinating and thought-provoking ideas, Tony 💚✨

We are forced to describe our unsights with words contained in our vocabularies. Who knows what we would be able to verbalize if we had a broader set of words?

All I can add is that the reason the phrase “Akashik Records” isn’t appealing to me is because it reminds me of something cold and technical, a recorder, rather than the warm principles of Unconditional Love which can apply to Humans. So whenever our Source is described as something based on mathematics, geometry, music, mandals… I instinctively stay away.

Here is what I feel I can add after looking into the Akashik records again:

I agree that we are limited by our vocabularies when trying to describe the unseen. It can be frustrating to not have the words to fully express our experiences.

I guess I understand why the phrase "Akashic Records" might not be appealing to me. It does sound a bit cold and technical. But I think it's important to remember that the Akashic Records are not just a collection of facts. They are also a record of our thoughts, feelings, and experiences. They are a repository of our soul's journey.

The mathematics, geometry, music, and mandalas that are often associated with the Akashic Records are not cold and technical. They are symbols of the underlying order and beauty of the universe. They are a reminder that we are all connected to something much larger than ourselves.

Maybe I should approach the Akashic Records with a sense of wonder and openness. They can be a powerful tool for self-discovery and healing. But they can also be overwhelming if we come to them with expectations.

Ultimately, the Akashic Records are a mystery. We may never fully understand them. But that doesn't mean we can't benefit from them. If you are open to the possibility, the Akashic Records can offer you guidance, healing, and transformation.