Hello!

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
Traveler

Hello!

Post by Traveler »

Hello. I’m Wendy from Illinois.

I learned about this website while reading a book about NDE’s called Orbs and the Afterlife. I began seeing many orbs in my home this year and this ongoing experience led me to look more deeply into the paranormal, or unseen world. I believe this was not by chance, and now I’m totally immersed in this topic. I learned that people have been reporting these since books have been written. And that led me to find out that in my own lifetime (61 years) there have been many more reports.

I have never experienced a nde but when I was a little girl I had some out of body experiences where I would leave my body, fly around my room and then return to my body. I don’t remember how many, but I know it was more than one. I forgot about this for the most part as I grew older, and if I did i wondered if I just imagined it I also remembered not wanting to come back to my body because I loved the feeling of that experience. I don’t think I ever told anyone about these then.

I do know as I grew older I could never quite fit in, or feel a part of things. I also had no interest in school or higher education, even while being a part of it. But I was and am much of a self learner, as in finding out things that weren’t taught but were actually true. (And im sure those early out of body experiences were part of the reason.) I have in fact learned that many things I was taught growing up were not true at all.

And it seems like a domino effect. I’ve always wanted to help others too…so naturally I would share what I learned, only to find out most people really did not want to know. I now realize the power of the mind is such that people can keep believing a lie because it was repeated so often. It is so important to me to know what is true now and not accept anything at face value.

But the topic of death has always been in the realm of the unknown…something I thought I couldn’t know about. And that encompassed my religious teaching. And part of that was a fear of death, the ultimate unknown. And it was at the same time instilled in me that I must accept that and to even look into it was wrong and a lack of faith.

But my religion (catholic, then protestant )and every other religion had different teachings about death.

Further I saw that the nde’s were happening to people from every religious and no religion background. And the shared features too similar to be a coincidence. And these nde’s usually contain orbs or glowing light sources. I don’t know why I see them but as soon as I did I felt a sense of peace and hope. I believe they are here to help us and they will help us cross over. I’m very happy in my soul to see that we are being given glimpses into eternity and that Someone wants us to know.

It’s not what I was taught at all. Coinciding with seeing orbs and learning of nde’s I have experienced serious health issues. So the timing for me to know these things is so perfect. Whether it’s my time or not now, it will be one day, so thus information is invaluable!

So I’m happy to be here and look forward to hearing others’ stories and see it as a place of hope and help. Thanks for having this site!
Kaz

Re: Hello!

Post by Kaz »

Hi Wendy! 👋 Lovely to read about your experiences 💛
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A warm welcome to the Forum Wendy :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Wendy 💚 Welcome 🤗

Thank you so much for sharing your spiritual path with us.

I am an out-of-body traveller, and I understand that these experiences mostly happen spontaneously between the ages of 4 and 12, before society starts hypnothising us about the idea that we should identify with our physical body and that we are all separate from one another.

When children start to talk, they often talk about themselves in the third person, because they don’t understand words such as “I” or “me” or “mine”.

I was raised a catholic, and when I attended Sunday School nobody would answer my questions about what happens when we die. This was frustrating and a bit frightening. So I had to start reading books about the subject to find my answers. I am your same age, and life was not that easy without the Internet. So I felt isolated in my research.

Anyway, I find that those of us who are serious about finding out the truth again, need to work on reconciling this earthly self (that society creates) with our Higher Self, which is always aware that we are all spirit and all connected.

It is wonderful that you can see orbs and that this has a calming effect on you. I have only seen such things in my out-of-body experiences, but I have just subscribed to a group that teaches how to see auras, because I am curious.

So welcome again, take a look around, and let us have fun discussing our favourite topics. 💚
jdsmullen

Post by jdsmullen »

i am new to this website, my name is Jim , i am from Houston Texas. I suffered 2 Brain Aneurisms in Oct 2021. I was told i would be in a facility for 2 years, i could not walk, but i was out after 6 months, thanks o Memorial Hermann T.I.R.R
I was fortune enough to have this experience, which i embraced, which enabled me to get better faster. My out of body experience was fantastic! and i do not fear crossing over
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Would love to hear of your experience
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Welcome Jim! We would love to hear more about your experience if you wish to share :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, Jim!

We look forward to hearing more about your experience(s), how this helped you and what your feelings are about the whole situation.

We are here to listen, help and offer any suggestions you might require!
marique3652

Post by marique3652 »

I am Mary Marique but go by the name of Marique which was my birth name. I have had four vivid NDEs. I have a heart condition called Sudden Cardiac Death Syndrome.

My heart just stops with no forewarning or any symptoms. I have a pacemaker but it does not stop my heart from stopping unfortunately, and neither does the heart medicine I take due to a congenital heart defect. I have been clinically dead four times and have been brought back through medical intervention. I have been brought back by shots and the paddles three times. In my second NDE I spontaneously came back after being dead and declared dead and came back in the hospital morgue. When I had my youngest son, I bled out on the way to the hospital. They gave me massive transfusions but my heart did not restart. I was 6 months pregnant and had placenta previa and ruptured inside and bled and bled and bled. My 3 months early son was also DOA. They removed him from me and were able to bring him back thank God. When I was dead I had a really intense NDE, had a life review and was told by some entity which I just call an angel spirit that I had a choice of staying in "the afterlife" or going back. It was communicated to me that if I stayed my son would not make it and would die in days. So I chose to go back. I was in the morgue with a toe tag and had just been being readied to be put in a "drawer". All of sudden I sat up and the morgue attendant cried out in shock. I was back and breathing but very very weak. I did not remember what happened, I think when he called out, I passed out. Next thing I remember was a tiny 3 lb 2 ounce baby was handed to me in the bed. He was the size of a preemy cabbage patch doll and fit in the palm of my hand. I never regretted coming back, and was thankful I was given the choice to come back, as the other 3 times I was dead and revived, I was told my soul had not accomplished what it had wanted to experience in this lifetime so was sent back. I have seen the other side of the veil and it was beyond human words to describe accurately. I will share my four NDEs another time.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A very warm welcome to you Marique :) We are happy to have you here. Thank you for sharing your NDE. I look forward to hearing about the others.