Feeling "in time" and "out of time" at the same time

Other Spiritually Transformative Experiences
Kaz

Re: Feeling "in time" and "out of time" at the same time

Post by Kaz »

Thank you so much Giulia for such a detailed response, I appreciate the time and thought you've put into it 💚

I used the phrase 'healing meditation' very loosely as I was trying to be concise - it wasn't a structured meditation as such, it was just me slipping into a meditative state with the intention of directly addressing my guardian angel & asking for help with healing a number of specific health issues. Oddly, the illness I have makes it easier in general to just slip into a meditative state as I have very little energy at certain points in the day, which equates to low brain energy and a quiet mind. So there was no specific meditation as such. I've just been reading & listening to so many NDEs & similar experiences, and a number of the people who had them say that our guardian angels will help us with pretty much anything but we have to clearly ask. So I just decided to ask! I'd had some success with self directed psycotherapy by asking what I call my 'unconscious self' why I did certain things or where some reactions or internal rules come from then sitting back and waiting for a response, then attempting to reprogram my thinking. Sometimes nothing came immediately but usually there was an answer of some sort in the following 24 hours. So I just expanded on that but with the intention of being in a meditative state & asking guardian angels for help.

The vibration is hard to describe without sounding like I'm exaggerating. I'm used to feeling vibrations in various parts of my body, often in meditation, sometimes as a communication, usually fairly briefly. Nothing I've ever experienced before even approached the power of this vibration. At no point was it inside my body (as everything I'd experienced before had been) but I could feel it just the same, like waves bouncing off me; almost like an earthquake but surrounding my body in a cocoon of energy. I was thinking about it afterwards and the image of a NASA rocket ship came to mind, sitting on the launching pad with the engines rumbling louder and louder before take off. That restrained but escalating power was what made me think I was about to be suddenly propelled out of my body, like an explosion. But I stayed in my body surrounded by this extraordinary, vibrating energy that stopped abruptly when the vision finished. I lay there for a while afterwards, wondering about what had happened and what it meant but otherwise was my normal self. Obviously, the vibration wasn't actually as strong as rocket ship engines but the sense of pent up, potentially explosive power was absolutely there. I think it was way too powerful for my body to be able to cope with if it had actually entered my body.

I have to post this now as I've had a couple of hours worth of unexpected interruptions but will come back to respond to the rest of your reply.

Thank you again Giulia ✨💛
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you, Kaz 🤗

I look forward to hearing more!
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Hi Again Giulia 🙂

One thing I think I should correct is that when I said "I just decided to ask" my guardian angel for healing, that was the end result of a lot of thinking and back & forth about the possibility of healing and asking for it. I was certainly doubting I was capable of it and finding a lot of other negative attitudes underneath my hesitation (like those you mentioned above) so it was quite a process before I finally got to the point where "I just decided" to ask.

I feel absolutely, though, that what you said here had a lot to do with how this meditation happened:
"The longer you think thoughts, the stronger they become: 17 seconds focusing on a pleasant thought are enough to start attracting other pleasant thoughts, Law of Attraction kicks in. Hold a thought for 68 seconds, and things move; manifestation has begun"
You had described this in an earlier conversation and I'd never held thoughts for that long before - was blown away by that and began practicing it soon afterwards. I really believe that practicing the holding of thoughts for over a minute about several different subjects was what opened me up to that powerful connection when I finally decided that healing was possible and I could actually ask for it. So thank you for telling me about that in my first post and making this experience possible. It's one of the most special things I've ever experienced and am deeply grateful for the wisdom and depth of your response back then, as I am again now 💚

Thank you, too, for the link to Sharon Milliman's NDE. I think I really needed to be reminded of this concept of God inside us. I first really understood this idea after watching a Mellen Thomas Benedict video, then one by a woman who said she'd been told in her NDE that there is a teeny piece of God in everyone's DNA. I'm getting so much info through the NDEs here and elsewhere that it's taking a while for me to really absorb some things. When you said this
This last part seems to suggest that, in this case, you might have been shown that the outline of a heart isn’t or no longer is simply a communication from higher self/angels/guides/something outside yourselfself but God/Higher Self merging with your earthly self, which you no longer need to ask for but can create for yourself, because when you meditate focussing on love energy you are fully aligned with your Higher Self/God. This would explain why you did not need to be propelled “towards” the light because you might have become one with the essence of the light. The light and the outline of a heart might have become something you can merge with at will.

I really needed to be reminded of this idea of God/Spirit/Light within us and to really feel that. Thank you so much for taking me further on that path as I was still intellectualising it rather than sitting deeply within it and acknowledging it. I'll be rereading Sharon Milliman's NDE and rewatching those other youtube videos. It has been quite a journey this last year or so, and the least couple of months especially.

Thank you so very much ✨💚✨ 🥰
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Oh, and I'm absolutely going to be reading more deeply on the law of attraction
💛☺️💛
Giulia
Site Admin

Your Special Experience

Post by Giulia »

I am so glad you found this exchange helpful, Kaz.

When I first mentioned the Law of Attraction in a hurry, it was just a subconscious connection I had made. But the following morning things were clearer to me.

The most important thing people do not understand about the Law of Attraction is that it is incredibly EASY. I feel the diluted version we were given with the (second) PUBLIC version of The Secret documentary has ruined many people's understanding about it.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, I have tried to update my understanding, of my experience of knowing an event about a month before it happened, by using Google Bard, the artificial intelligence Large Language Model. Here is what Bard said:

Most surprising to me: '...The phenomenon you experienced is known as "retrocognition" or "past-reading." It is the ability to perceive events that have already happened. Retrocognition is a type of extrasensory perception (ESP) and is often associated with near-death experiences.

There is no scientific consensus on how retrocognition works. Some researchers believe that it is a form of telepathy, where the person with the ability is able to read the thoughts of another person who has knowledge of the future. Others believe that it is a form of clairvoyance, where the person with the ability is able to see events that have already happened...'

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... ecognition
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, I have addressed the topic of FLOW elsewhere both in and out of the forum, however, to reflect upon your question in this topic about FLOW during painting:

How To Enter The Flow State

https://newtraderu.com/2023/04/07/how-t ... low-state/

https://brighthub.com/humix/video/cff4d ... 115ba07e9e

By Steve Burns https://newtraderu.com/author/steve/
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.