Why do some dead people not communicate with living people they loved

After-Death-Communication, Nearing End of Life Experiences, Death-Bed Visions
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Why do some dead people not communicate with living people they loved

Post by Zen Tzu »

Giulia wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:14 am

If we imagine ourselves riding a bicycle, for instance, we will have the confidence and drive to do it. This applies to everything we do in life. We are creative beings, and we create our life in ways of which we are often unaware. With ADCs things work much the same way. If we deem it possible to stay in touch with our loved ones and ‘expect’ it to be normal, there is no reason for this not to happen. According to medium Sanaya Roman, imagination ‘is the closest ability you have to channeling’ and is the easiest connection your discarnate loved ones have to you at first.

Giulia I agree, visualization is one of the greatest tools at our disposal :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Zen Tzu, I believe you and I were on the old NDERF forum and I learned so much from you !!

My user name back then was gravitonring I think :)

Of course I have heard of the third eye LONG ago !!
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 8:57 pm Zen Tzu, I believe you and I were on the old NDERF forum and I learned so much from you !!
Anthony, yes I do remember "Gravitonring". If I have not done so I would like to welcome you. Nice to have you aboard. I am flattered that you learned from me :) That was quite some time ago.
LostPerson

Post by LostPerson »

Zen Tzu wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:59 pm
LostPerson wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:46 pm Hi I was wondering why only some people recieve an ADC and not most people. What makes some people special and others not? Any opinions are welcome
Lost, simply put I have no idea. Perhaps some of us are more open to communications from the Afterlife. Long ago I learned that if a person has even the tiniest bit of fear, the departed will not visit. For me this "gift" has always come quite naturally. I never sought it out, they have simply come to me. On another note I have asked myself why some have not come through immediately. I have learned that at times they just need to "rest" for awhile. Some have come to me immediately but then not returned for a couple of months. This is frustrating however from experience I believe there is something to the "two month mark" as I refer to it - perhaps apart from rest they are learning and acclimating to their new "life". I believe that they also have "jobs" up there :) Remember, it takes an awful lot of energy for them to manifest. It is said that it is easier for us to raise our vibration than for them to lower theirs, and to meet them "halfway". A good example of this would be a vivid dream visitation of which I have had many.
Hmm, coulld you give an example to communications that happen?
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hmm, coulld you give an example to communications that happen?
Hello, Lost.

I have been the recipient of hundreds of ADCs and I have posted a few in the ADC forum.

At this time in my life, I am receiving ADCs every night in my dreams. For instance, right now, I am receiving communication from two teachers: my math teacher who died in 2019 and a University Professor who was a dear friend of our family, who died in 2002. The dream usually starts with me calling them on the phone and then the telephone call turning into a full-blown ADC. They both appear to be engaged in teaching, besides providing me with spiritual guidance.

I don't think it is accidental that this is happening, because I have always been curious and open-minded about the subject, and I am now quite sure that people can be taught how to receive ADCs for themselves.

Based on my own experience, I am not sure it is a matter of being too busy to connect or requiring too much power to connect. I am instinctively suspicious about any scarcity-based ideas in connection with the world of discarnate spirits, which is out of linear time and 3D space.

I remember a time in early 1997 when I was grieving the loss of my Italian grandmother (she was also a teacher, by the way) and she visited in a dream shortly after her passing, saying, with her Neapolitan accent "Right! You don't want to dream about me? Then I will visit in your dreams!" (Ah... Tu non mi vuoi sognare? E allora io ti vengo in sogno!") The Italian version with a Neapolitan accent is funnier and shows determination.

I have recently posted tips and suggestions in the ADC forum, along with a few meditation techniques that can be of help, especially if engaged in before going to bed.

Staying away from earthly clutter, such as the news, advertising, gossip, negative talk/thoughts, etc. is also very helpful.

Another resource for me is science fiction featuring examples of our connection with divine consciousness and with each other out of space and time.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Hmm, could you give an example to communications that happen?
Hi Lost :) One example would be the many vivid dream visitations I have had. Another would be "hearing" my Father's voice in my head, the first time just after he passed, to warn me of something that was about to happen. Another time when I was grieving his loss so profoundly I literally felt as if I was suffocating - when suddenly my Father popped into my head to tell me that I would "be alright". This was enough of a distraction so that I stopped crying and calmed down. My Father has also physically manifested to me. Yes, I actually saw him in Spirit form. I was wide awake, outside in broad daylight on a beautiful Summer day. My Mother saw him as well that day, with no prompting whatsoever from me. I could go on and on, about Deathbed Visions, Angels, Beings of Light, all of which I experienced in the weeks prior to my Father's transition. Then of course there was the time I accompanied a Soul who had just left this world down the Tunnel and to the Light. His Mother was in the Light waiting for him. I then turned, walked back down the Tunnel and came back. I did not know this man, had never met him. A little while later I was told that a friend of my Father, who had no family, had just died. I immediately made the connection and realized that this dear man needed someone to "see him off". I hope this makes sense and is helpful in some way. I will share more in time.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello Zen Tsu,

How wonderful!!!

I'd love to hear more about the vision of your father in the daylight that you and your mum shared, and about the Shared Death experience you had with the man who needed somebody to be with him at the time of his transition.

It is wonderful to know we are never alone!
Giulia
Site Admin

The Vision in the Sky

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Zen Tsu.

I am going through last summer’s posts and was wondering whether you might move this touching testimony of yours in the ADC section.

I was also wondering: Can you tell us more about the vision of your father that you and your mom shared? What did he look like? How did it make you feel?

Thanks.
Giulia 💚
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Cara Giulia wonderful to see you back. Certainly, I will be happy to move my post over to the ADC thread and will do so as soon as possible.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Post by DTR1975 »

I don't know if I have had an after death communication. I remember seeing my mother sometimes in my dreams, but I can't remember much more then few fleeting fragments of my dreams. I do remember that in the dreams, I had forgotten she was dead. I can vaguely remember meeting with some people in my dreams that I thought I knew, but forgot who they are when I woke up. It's almost like that part of my brain responsible for remembering facts and events dosen't work when I am dreaming. And then when I wake up, everything that happened in the dream just dissappears from my memory, like my brain just didn't bother to keep it.
-Derek