Hello from Japan!

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
Tommy Japan

Hello from Japan!

Post by Tommy Japan »

Hello!
I'm a nurse in Japan.And I'm a teacher of prenatal memories.
The prenatal memories mean what babies remember while they were in mommy's womb.And they even remember before they come into existence! And kids sometimes talk about the world before born and after die.
And my dauther remembers when I experienced miscarriage. That means that baby was my dauther. She remembers when she died and why she died.

I have two kids. I have some extraordinary experiences doing my pregnancies and giving births. My kids talked about prenatal memories.

My stories are in the book, "Babies are cosmic".
I work with an obstetrician, Akira Ikegawa who is known as a famous doctor in the prenatal memories field all over the world. I hope all babies and mothers and people in the world become happy and no more sad day and I want to help it‼︎
Andrea
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Japan!

Post by Andrea »

Welcome Tommy! Thank you for joining us. Your experiences are really amazing, and may be of great help for those parents who have experienced the trauma of a miscarriage. There is indeed a widespread debate over who and where we were before being born, and over the reasons of our coming here in the physical plane. Your words shed a light in the debate, and guide us towards a clearer vision. Again, thank you for being here!
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, Tommy 💞 We are so glad you are here to teach us about your extraordinary experiences 😊 I look forward to getting to know you and hope you will find this place a safe and cozy corner where you can share and teach 🤗
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A very warm welcome to you Tommy :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Marcia Mar

Post by Marcia Mar »

Hi Tommy

How lovely to hear about your sensitivity to the amazing stage of life, pre-birth. I have just now joined the NDERF. I had NDEs, the first one was understood when, as a child, I told my Mother about recurrent dreams she was able to explain as my experience in the womb, something she did not wanted to tell me or was going to tell me when I was older but the dreams made her share with me the story.

It is good to connect

All the best

Marcia
We are together on this
Infinite Love

NDE of 2014 testimony by Marcia Mar