The Secret - First Release with the Spiritual Teachings about the Law of Attraction

anthonychipoletti

The Secret

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, at about 29 minutes in the main video, Jack Canfield has a wonderful example of how we can experience a road trip in a car with headlights that only allow vision of 200 feet ahead, however allow us to see the road ahead for MANY miles during our trip !!
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

The Secret

Post by Giulia »

I am glad the link worked, Anthony.

The video you posted "The Secret Behind the Secret" explains the whole story. The Law of Attraction is based on us being part of our Divine Source, yet the Producer decided to leave out the spiritual understanding and also conveyed the idea that this Law has been kept secret by nasty powerful people, despite the fact that it works exactly like any other law, such as gravity for instance.

So whoever watches the official version is bound to be disappointed.
anthonychipoletti

Re: The Secret

Giulia, my first thought about the producers' idea is that people who believe similar conspiracies, about nasty powerful people hiding stuff, would probably buy the official version of the product ??
Giulia wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:54 am ... the idea that this Law has been kept secret by nasty powerful people, despite the fact that it works exactly like any other law, such as gravity for instance.

So whoever watches the official version is bound to be disappointed.
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Tue Jun 06, 2023 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: The Secret

Post by Giulia »

I could do it for you Tony, but, since it is me who started the thread, I see no need to combine posts.

I am sorry that the first release of THE SECRET containing the powerful spiritual teachings by Abraham/Hicks, which are in line with what NDEs teach us, cannot be viewed in USA and CANADA.

Since I live in a freer country, I am available to PM a private link to whoever here wishes to see it.
anthonychipoletti

Re: The Secret - First Release with the Spiritual Teachings about the Law of Attraction

OK Giulia, I edited my previous comment about my posts. After editing my posts in other topics, I think my covid brain fog requires me to express my ideas more concisely and clearly :)