New Members

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: New Members

Post by Zen Tzu »

Welcome back Aircast! :)
Aircast wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:55 am I am not a newbie but re-newed!

I've been here for so long. Thank you for keeping this forum running again. I deeply appreciate it.

And I am so glad to be back after all those years of talking on the forum. :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Welcome Andrea! Piacere conoscerti :)
Andrea wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:24 am ciao, I'm writing from Milano, Italy. I have been reading about NDEs and other STEs for a while now. I'll post about the books I enjoyed the most in the Books section, but it is the stories that go almost untold, shyly whispered to restricted number of people for the fear of not been believed, the fear of been laughted at, that convinced me of the importance, of the deep truth of those across-the-veil-experiences. I am grateful to all those experiencers who find the strenght to come out and tell their stories. And thank you to the admins here for creating a safe space to do that! Love to everyone.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, Kaz. I just saw your post for Tommy. I was going to say I would be looking into the possibility of adding a heart ❤️ among our Smilies, but I have just realised we can do it anyway by using our own keyboard. Lovely! Welcome onboard 💕🤗
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Thank you Zen Tzu! 🙂
Kaz

Post by Kaz »

Thank you Giulia!
And thank you for the info about smiles, etc. Still working out how the site works but I can't believe I didn't try using my keyboard 🤦😄
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Garry, it is wonderful to see the forum open again, thanks to a message from Andrea. I am still trying to understand who i am :)
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Sun Jun 04, 2023 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
KenLeth

Post by KenLeth »

Hi Everyone,
I'm Ken Leth. My last name originates in Denmark and it's pronounced LET, but I'm from the US and I live almost in the center of Nebraska. In other words, my Great Grandparents were homesteaders from Denmark.

I've been having spiritual encounters since birth and I'm certain that this current life is an extension of my previous life that took place in North France. I remember working close to a river with family where we cut reeds or a type of grass that was used to thatch the roofs of houses. I also remember how I died in that previous life, lying on a pile of hay in a house.

Then I remember a council of Elders up in Heaven asking me many important questions to determine if I had grown spiritually enough to stay in Heaven. Needless to say they sent me back down to Earth to live this current life. It wasn't done like a punishment though. They allowed me to see my parents beforehand and I chose to be their child.
I almost died during birth because my mother was overdosed with laughing gas and I had my first NDE in this life.

I can recall angels, or bright orbs, singing to me while I cried in the crib after my brother hit me hard to wake me up. They sang so beautiful that I tried to join them.

Then at the age of 7 I fell about 6 feet off the top of a playground gym structure. It caused me to jump out of my body before hitting the ground, it was my first OBE in this life. I tried to explain what happened to my parents, but they had never heard of such a thing so I was ignored.

Then the next year, at age 8, I got sick with appendicitis after coming home from school. My parents and a Doctor assumed my sickness was just the flu and I was kept at home until I almost died. Then, during an operation, I had my most powerful NDE where I was stuck floating in the darkness by a silver cord, and I was attacked by evil demon spirits that came up out of the depths to torment me. An angel came to save me and he cut the cord. Then I floated up to Heaven where I was greeted by relatives that I didn't know.

All I have shared here is a brief and very short version of what I have experienced in my life. I decided to join this forum because I have been in contact with Andrea over the years and thought perhaps I could contribute by helping others understand what it's like to be an Experiencer. I'm open to answering any questions you may have and I'll contribute as time allows. Also, I'll be 68 this summer, but I'm still that little 8 year old boy at heart.
Ken Leth - NDE, STE, OBE and so much more.
Andrea
Site Admin

Post by Andrea »

Ciao Ken, I'm so happy you joined this forum. You have lived incredibly deep spiritual experiences, still you have a down-to-earth (!) approach to life that I really admire. You help a lot, without showing that you are actually helping. Which I believe is a great gift. Thanks for being here!
Giulia
Site Admin

Welcome, Ken!

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Ken, and welcome to this forum. I am so glad you accepted Andrea's invitation.

I would like to copy your post in the "Share your Story" section, so that it stands out for other members and does not get lost.

Your experiences are truly profound. Thank you so much for joining!

Giulia
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A warm welcome to you Ken :)