Monthly Theme - June/July

On this page, we suggest themes towards which to direct your meditations, prayers or positive thoughts: such as a great theme for the year (love, peace, etc.) and a monthly theme (such as environmental events, etc.).

Readers can ask for healing/positive thoughts to be directed to themselves or to somebody else.
Giulia
Site Admin

Monthly Theme - June/July

Post by Giulia »

I would like to suggest that whoever is interested might wish to focus on the new wave of spiritual awareness that is gently taking place in our world.

Over the last weeks I have personally received several hints that this is happening and find that it is very beneficial to bask in the feelings arising from this new awareness.

For instance, we could use meditation to create a spot of light made of love, bliss and compassion, and expand it as much as we can, gently and gradually. This could become a spiritual dwelling for whoever is in need of healing of whatever nature.

We could paste the text of helpful meditations here and Tony could turn them into audio for those who wish to listen to them as they meditate.

Any suggestions are welcome. 🕊💖🌸💐🌺✨
anthonychipoletti

Re: Monthly Theme - June/July

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Audio of Giulia's first post in this topic:
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Re: Monthly Theme - June/July

Post by anthonychipoletti »

My main meditation technique: https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?p=526

We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.