MANIFESTATION Workshop

Beliefs, Experiences and Scientific Facts about Manifestation and the Law of Attraction
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: MANIFESTATION Workshop

Post by Zen Tzu »

My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

I am in the middle of three motivating manifestations:

1. This beautiful workshop with Giulia and Zen Tzu !!

2. Craig Hogan's book which Giulia suggested reading.

3. The wonderful work of Quazi Johir with his videos.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Tony! What a coincidence! I have just recently discovered Quazi Johir myself :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Zen Tzu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:26 pm My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
Hello, Zen Tzu ✨ This sounds a brilliant goal.

May I ask you to give us a few examples of things you were able to manifest in the past and the process you used?

As to my personal goals, I just wanted to report that yesterday morning I had my first ADC on request (https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=314), which seems to tie in with my broader goal of having an NDE-LIKE experience with no life threatening circumstances. The presence of ancient monks dressed in green and in deep meditation, in my dream, seem to connect with my goal too.
anthonychipoletti

Zen Tzu wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:50 am Tony! What a coincidence! I have just recently discovered Quazi Johir myself :)

Zen Tzu, I would ordinarily say NO WAY :) However, Quazi has already meditated me into my new identity :)
https://go.realitycreator.com/bootcamp-2

So now I would say WOW !!

I am at the last free video 45 minutes https://go.realitycreator.com/bootcamp-one

I just discovered a MAJOR MISTAKE that I probably have made for 78 years !!

PLACING TOO MUCH IMPORTANCE ON A SINGLE ASPECT OF EXISTENCE RATHER THAN A NEUTRAL BALANCE OF ALL ASPECTS ??

In other words, I think I need to observe every aspect of life from a non-polar point of view, NOT as good vs bad etc., rather allow every event to happen as it happens and create my response according to my goals.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:
As to my personal goals, I just wanted to report that yesterday morning I had my first ADC on request
viewtopic.php?t=314 which seems to tie in with my broader goal of having an NDE-LIKE experience with no life threatening circumstances. The presence of ancient monks dressed in green and in deep meditation, in my dream, seem to connect with my goal too.

Giulia, I agree that your first ADC on request ties in with your broader NDE goal !!

My opinion is that WE are in touch with our own spiritual awareness when any such event happens.

Meaning that ALL the other spiritual entities were ALWAYS with us, we are simply becoming aware !!

Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Giulia wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 6:51 am
Zen Tzu wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:26 pm My goal at the moment: To re-optimize my past extraordinary manifestation abilities :D
May I ask you to give us a few examples of things you were able to manifest in the past and the process you used?
Of course you may ask cara Giulia :) Mainly, when I was younger, I seemed to have a gift for manifesting material things that I really desired. I wish I could provide "instructions", but I honestly cannot say that I had any special "technique" since I had no idea at the time what manifestation even was. Yet somehow it worked, like magic! I have from time to time seen this magic again in life but not as often as I used to. Hence why I am looking to find it again :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Giulia wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:02 am Good morning.

My main source of understanding about MANIFESTATION is this book: ASK AND IT IS GIVEN.

My small goal right now is:

- Making time in my early morning to learn and then master watercolour urban sketching.

My broader goals are:

- Having a full-blown NDE-LIKE experience with no life-threatening situations
- Getting to speak more regularly with my Spirit Guides to learn how to heal other people
- Making a living out of painting
Good morning ☀️ Here is a little feedback from me.

1) I have set up my umbrella goals in a more purposeful manner.

2) I have taken an interest in JOURNALING

3) Based on what I am learning about Manifestation, I have come across a key issue which I was asked to think about and address: that is that so many productivity resources suggest one should achieve manifestation by setting SMART goals:

“ SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. They allow you to write goals that are clear, attainable and meaningful. Having clarity in your goal-setting provides the motivation and focus you need to be successful.”

I understand I am supposed to stick to my Umbrella Goals, know exactly WHY I have them, visualize their outcome for 4 minutes every day, but never worry about HOW they will manifest.

My umbrella goals are now:

Family and Relationships (ensuring safety, health and wellness to them and me)
Livelyhood (providing a service in the field of art, colour and intuition from my home)
Experiences (continuing to connect with Divine Consciousness)
0xchallenger

Post by 0xchallenger »

I got a wrist injury on my right hand from pickleball recently. My left wrist and elbow started hurting because I thought I could do everything I used to do using my left hand. My goal for the next month currently is to learn self-care and patience.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

0xchallenger, most certainly you will be successful and realize your goal. Best wishes and healing vibes :)