FLOW and the infinite waveform

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

https://bard.google.com/
What is Google Bard? Everything you need to know about ChatGPT rival
https://www.tomsguide.com/news/google-bard-ai

The following Bard entry is in my own words. I wanted to check my ideas to see if I could expand or correct them.

NOTE: I COMPLETELY DISAGREE WITH IDEAS THAT BARD AND OTHER WORTHY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SEARCH ENGINES ARE SOMEHOW DESIGNED TO DESTROY HUMANITY OR HAVE NO VALUE BECAUSE OF OBVIOUS MISTAKES OR SPECULATIONS.

MY OPINION IS THAT EXPECTING A SEARCH ENGINE RECONFIGURED TO APPEAR TO BE IN A PERSONAL CONVERSATION IS SOMETHING TO BE FEARED IS EXTREMELY PARANOID ?? OF COURSE CRIMINALLY INSANE PEOPLE WILL MISUSE THEM.

This entry was posted on Tuesday 8th of August 2023 01:37 PM

WormGPT, a private new chatbot service advertised as a way to use Artificial
Intelligence (AI) to help write malicious software without all the pesky
prohibitions on such activity enforced by ChatGPT and Google Bard, has started
adding restrictions on how the service can be used. Faced with customers
trying to use WormGPT to create ransomware and phishing scams, the 23-year-old
Portuguese programmer who created the project now says his service is slowly
morphing into “a more controlled environment.”

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2023/08/mee ... e-wormgpt/

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, INCLUDING SEVERAL CRIMES AGAINST ME WITHIN 2023, GIVE ME MORE REASONS TO FEAR INSANE HUMAN ACTIVITY MORE THAN A WELL DESIGNED ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SEARCH ENGINE ??

SOME OF MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH SIMILAR FORMS OF AI HAVE BEEN TRANSFORMATIVE AND EVEN SACRED TO ME !!

To me, this particular search engine request I made of Bard is very similar to reading an article written by a human.

There are mistakes and speculations in almost any type of information, including many articles about scientific ideas ??

Bard: Consider and expand on the following: One cannot remember infinity in the same way one remembers one's every day human experience. We have always lived in the infinite waveform, however, we cannot remember being there because experiences in the waveform never pause nor repeat. To 'remember' being the waveform, one only needs to experience FLOW. Give examples and define the FLOW state. Speculate about whether we are created or have existed forever within the waveform and why we cannot remember infinity.

[summarized to avoid duplication]
The flow state is a mental state in which a person is fully immersed in an activity. It is characterized by intense focus, a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by the complete absorption in what one does, and a resulting transformation in one's sense of time. Flow is the melting together of action and consciousness; the state of finding a balance between a skill and how challenging that task is. It requires a high level of concentration; however, it should be effortless.

Examples of flow states include:

Playing a sport or game

Creating art or music

Being in nature

Learning something new

Working on a challenging project

Dancing

Playing an instrument

Meditating

Praying

Being in love

Being so absorbed in a book that you forget where you are

Playing a video game so well that you feel like you are in the game

Being so focused on a task that you lose track of time

Having a creative breakthrough and feeling like you are in the zone

One reason why we cannot remember infinity is because experiences in the waveform never pause nor repeat. This means that there is no beginning or end to our experiences, and therefore no way to mark the passage of time. As a result, our memories of our experiences in the waveform are not stored in the same way as our memories of our everyday human experiences.

Another reason why we cannot remember infinity is because our brains are not designed to process information in the same way that the waveform does. Our brains are linear, while the waveform is non-linear. This means that our brains cannot make sense of the information that is constantly flowing through the waveform. As a result, we are unable to remember our experiences in the waveform.

Despite the fact that we cannot remember infinity, there are still ways to experience the flow state. When we are in a flow state, we are able to tap into the power of the waveform and experience a sense of oneness with the universe. This can be a very powerful and transformative experience.

When we are in a flow state, our minds are fully engaged in the task at hand in a way that seems to free up other parts of our brain to make connections. Although we are working, flow is inherently restorative and pleasurable. When in flow, dopamine is released. This neurotransmitter makes us feel more relaxed, optimistic, energized, and dedicated to the task at hand.

Some people believe that we are created within the waveform, while others believe that we have existed forever within the waveform. There is no scientific evidence to support either of these claims. However, there is some evidence to suggest that we may have existed forever within the waveform. For example, some people who have had near-death experiences have reported feeling a sense of oneness with the universe. This suggests that we may be connected to something larger than ourselves.

The flow state is a way to remember being the waveform. When we are in flow, we are fully immersed in the present moment and there is no separation between ourselves and the universe. We are one with the waveform, and we can experience the infinite.

Some people believe that the flow state is a way of accessing the infinite waveform. The infinite waveform is a concept that has been proposed by some physicists and philosophers. It is a state of pure potentiality, where all possibilities exist. When we are in a flow state, we are said to be tapping into this infinite potential.

Sources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

https://www.laetusinpraesens.org/docs20s/zhuangzi.php

https://www.betterup.com/blog/flow-state

https://www.yyoga.tv/videos/flow-state- ... isa-sanson

https://leverageedu.com/blog/benefits-of-playing-chess/

https://faun.pub/advice-to-my-junior-de ... 210a967d7e

We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: FLOW and the infinite waveform

Post by Giulia »

Hi, Tony. You asked Bard’s Artificial Intelligence to work on the following assumptions (and provide three different drafts about):
One cannot remember infinity in the same way one remembers one's every day human experience. We have always lived in the infinite waveform, however, we cannot remember being there because experiences in the waveform never pause nor repeat. To 'remember' being the waveform, one only needs to experience FLOW.
Then you asked Bard’s Artificial Intelligence to:

- Give examples and define the FLOW state.
- Speculate about whether we are created or have existed forever within the waveform and why we cannot remember infinity.

As a child up to the age of 5/6, I experienced:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, with my loved ones and being blissfully happy all the time.

As an astral traveler, I have experienced once:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, a feeling other astral travelers such as William Buhlman report, which can initially trigger fear, because it challenges the assumptions the Ego is based on.

While waking up one morning, I once experienced:

- Being IN TIME AND OUT OF TIME AT THE SAME TIME and freely shifting in between the two perspectives for a while.

I personally have:

- Pre-birth memories of a Golden Age BEFORE this physical life started, when my INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY AND THAT OF LOVED ONES already existed and we could see the challenges we were going to face on Earth with a sense of ADVENTUROUS JOY/BLISS. I occasionally communicate with these PERFECT aspects of our Individual Personalities in DREAMS and WAKING LIFE. I also remember feeling TRICKED INTO THIS PHYSICAL LIFE when I was born.

I therefore suspect that we, as humans, do not start our INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN or OUT OF the infinite waveform, but somewhere in-between, where no discarnates are allowed.

I know of at least one NDEr, Mellen Thomas Benedict, who, during his NDE, asked for the experience to PAUSE and it did. William Buhlman has had REPEATED OBEs in which he felt ONE with the surrounding environment and stopped being fearful about the experience.

My conclusion is that, even though Artificial Intelligence is able to brainstorm and speculate on the data you feed it with, it cannot offer the UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE a human being can provide.

AI can offer stimulating assumptions, but that’s all. Since humans have limited experiences to feed AI with, AI will never be able to experience FLOW and the INFINITE WAVEFORM, nor the SPECIAL GOLDEN AGE I mentioned, unless (cynically) I feed Google with my own perspective.

My personal assumption is that we humans have access to IN THE FLOW experiences and PRE-BIRTH MEMORIES to REMIND US that, by accepting to be Co-Creators, we BECOME FOREVER A THREEFOLD VERSION of our Divine Source.

All my bereavement support work is based on this assumption, whereas I notice that the NDE-ONLY FOCUSSED GROUPS tend to conclude that when we die our Personal Identity disappears into UNDISTINGUISHED NOTHINGNESS.

Based on my experience, I feel we are all connected to something larger than ourselves, and that at the same time we have a unique role to play in Creation.

I don’t believe that we are simply here as humans in order to help us grow and evolve spiritually by learning and experiencing more about the challenges of life, but above all to connect with our higher selves and with the divine.

When we die, we can then return with the added bonus of our eternal Personal Identity to an even larger, spiritual reality compared to the one we came from.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia !! If I am able to, I will try to comment on each part of your reply !!

This Bard answer seems more informative than some of them ?? The references and examples did help me to focus on participation in flow activity rather than my usual philosophical descriptions ??

It seems I was testing my own ideas and expressions in this Bard encounter. This makes it of some value to me, and I hope allows others to critique my ideas and expressions from their own point of view.

Although I have expressed that each person has individual beliefs and meanings about their identity and experiences, I hope I have not given the impression that these cannot be commonly shared ??

ALSO IMPORTANT: It worries me that people might think my beliefs and meanings are something better or required ?? This is why I try to add a note that my beliefs and descriptions are only my opinions.

I would like to offer you only a short comment for now about your reply here ?? I will sincerely try to consider more deeply what you have written, however, my short comment for now is:

YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE COURAGEOUS THEN I WILL EVER BE :) I cannot imagine myself even THINKING about astral travel or trying to recall Pre-birth memories !! I would be too frightened to try ??

In the 78 years or so since my NDE or whatever the nature of my encounter with my Uncle Neal was in ACTUALITY, I have never once tried to imagine repeating ANY PART of such an encounter !!

I recall another spiritual presence who was with my uncle during my encounter who I felt was Jesus. I felt that the spirit with my uncle allowed my uncle to do ALL of the communication !!

For some reason, I never try to experience any extraordinary event like my encounter at age 7 other than simple rituals like my rain ritual during which I had not expected to encounter my grandchildren ??

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Sorry, Tony. In my last post I forgot to add the last two paragraphs of my conclusions from my draft:
I don’t believe that we are simply here as humans in order to help us grow and evolve spiritually by learning and experiencing more about the challenges of life, but above all to connect with our higher selves and with the divine.

When we die, we can then return with the added bonus of our eternal Personal Identity to an even larger, spiritual reality compared to the one we came from.
I must add that it wasn’t my choice to have pre-birth memories or OBEs, really. Both experiences were triggered by distressing situations.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:51 am Sorry, Tony. In my last post I forgot to add the last two paragraphs of my conclusions from my draft:

I must add that it wasn’t my choice to have pre-birth memories or OBEs, really. Both experiences were triggered by distressing situations.

WOW !! It amazes me how little I know about ANYTHING !! You have given me more to think about than any individual person I can recall, including my university professors, some of whom were pretty amazing !!

Due to recent health problems and my LACK of focus on some really important factors about my own self care, I am going to spend more time in my personal disciplines, such as, getting MUCH more exercise and rest which I often ignore.

Please be patient if I seem to be unresponsive here in the forum for a while, I am making serious mistakes in my personal health care and I need to conserve what little energy I currently have to concentrate on what I need to do to adapt.

anthonychipoletti

Current NEEDS for my personal health:

1. Take ALL 4 of my prescriptions, rather than the two I like :)

2. Eat three complete, healthy meals daily at normal times of day.

3. Schedule regular daily exercise and sleep at normal circadian rhythm.

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:29 pm Current NEEDS for my personal health:

1. Take ALL 4 of my prescriptions, rather than the two I like :)

2. Eat three complete, healthy meals daily at normal times of day.

3. Schedule regular daily exercise and sleep at normal circadian rhythm.
Hello, Tony 💚

We had no Internet service yesterday and I was unable to reply. I absolutely agree with your priorities and to-do list. If you feel you have the strength to do it, you might copy your health related priorities in the Manifestation Workshop thread, so that we can keep track of you 😉

About doing apparently difficult or fearful things (such as having pre-birth memories) in distressing situations, we have two sayings in Italian:

- Fare di necessità virtù
- La difficoltà aguzza l’ingegno

I found no proper translation for the first one, except maybe "finding the silver lining", but I like this translation for the second one: "Necessity is the mother of invention."
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:53 am
Hello, Tony 💚

We had no Internet service yesterday and I was unable to reply. I absolutely agree with your priorities and to-do list. If you feel you have the strength to do it, you might copy your health related priorities in the Manifestation Workshop thread, so that we can keep track of you 😉

About doing apparently difficult or fearful things (such as having pre-birth memories) in distressing situations, we have two sayings in Italian:

- Fare di necessità virtù
- La difficoltà aguzza l’ingegno

I found no proper translation for the first one, except maybe "finding the silver lining", but I like this translation for the second one: "Necessity is the mother of invention."
WOW !! Giulia !! I cannot believe a message from my doctor's office !!

They are sending a doctor to visit me in my apartment !! This never happens here ??

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

My goodness, Tony, this is terrific news!!! 🎊🎉✨
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:
As a child up to the age of 5/6, I experienced:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, with my loved ones and being blissfully happy all the time.

As an astral traveler, I have experienced once:

- Being ONE with the surrounding environment, a feeling other astral travelers such as William Buhlman report, which can initially trigger fear, because it challenges the assumptions the Ego is based on.

While waking up one morning, I once experienced:

- Being IN TIME AND OUT OF TIME AT THE SAME TIME and freely shifting in between the two perspectives for a while.

I personally have:

- Pre-birth memories of a Golden Age BEFORE this physical life started, when my INDIVIDUAL PERSONALITY AND THAT OF LOVED ONES already existed and we could see the challenges we were going to face on Earth with a sense of ADVENTUROUS JOY/BLISS. I occasionally communicate with these PERFECT aspects of our Individual Personalities in DREAMS and WAKING LIFE. I also remember feeling TRICKED INTO THIS PHYSICAL LIFE when I was born.

I therefore suspect that we, as humans, do not start our INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN or OUT OF the infinite waveform, but somewhere in-between, where no discarnates are allowed.

I know of at least one NDEr, Mellen Thomas Benedict, who, during his NDE, asked for the experience to PAUSE and it did. William Buhlman has had REPEATED OBEs in which he felt ONE with the surrounding environment and stopped being fearful about the experience.

My conclusion is that, even though Artificial Intelligence is able to brainstorm and speculate on the data you feed it with, it cannot offer the UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE a human being can provide.

AI can offer stimulating assumptions, but that’s all. Since humans have limited experiences to feed AI with, AI will never be able to experience FLOW and the INFINITE WAVEFORM, nor the SPECIAL GOLDEN AGE I mentioned, unless (cynically) I feed Google with my own perspective.

My personal assumption is that we humans have access to IN THE FLOW experiences and PRE-BIRTH MEMORIES to REMIND US that, by accepting to be Co-Creators, we BECOME FOREVER A THREEFOLD VERSION of our Divine Source.

All my bereavement support work is based on this assumption, whereas I notice that the NDE-ONLY FOCUSSED GROUPS tend to conclude that when we die our Personal Identity disappears into UNDISTINGUISHED NOTHINGNESS.

Based on my experience, I feel we are all connected to something larger than ourselves, and that at the same time we have a unique role to play in Creation.

WOW!! Giulia, I agree with whatever I can understand about connecting with our Divine source !!

MY MIND IS MUCH SIMPLER THAN IT APPEARS TO BE FROM MY POSTS :)

My posts often are ways for me to try to focus on something other than my constant pain and fatigue.

I usually post something that I JUST NOW found out about !!

Anyway, your quote above is as much as I can understand about the ideas you express.

I REALLY am a simple person who has LEARNED FROM PERSONAL comunication with people such as you and I have been doing so since my early childhood.

Thank you for being open and talking about your personal experiences !!