LET'S ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE !!

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: LET'S ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE !!

Post by Giulia »

…I realize now that there is a physical reality which may completely change over time but which has value in creating our identity.
This sounds a very comforting idea, Tony ✨

As for me, getting evidence and support about this identity and its survival to physical death has always been the main drive behind all my Afterlife research. Ever since my access to pre-birth memories in 2012, I have had an even stronger piece of evidence that:

1) Incarnation is not a 9-month process
2) Our identities already exist in an atmosphere and environment of pure unconditional love before we enter this physical experience, in another type of time which is however related to this physical time. I believe we earn our right to have an identity the moment we decide to co-create with God, something that spirit beings who have never incarnated have no entitlement to.

Among the first NDE accounts I have read, Dannion Brinkley’s and Betty Eadie’s have both supported this theory of mine that our identities as co-creators are eternal.