LET'S ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE !!

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
anthonychipoletti

Re: LET'S ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE !!

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia, I realized just now that I have different ideas about ACTUALITY and REALITY !!

ACTUALITY is what has existed forever, experiences in ACTUALITY never pause nor repeat and are ALWAYS intangible.

REALITY is the physical existence which has a memory which is used to allow the freedom to identify one's own life.

ACTUALITY is AUTHENTIC, meaning that any aspect of ACTUALITY has existed forever and is always available as it is.

REALITY is bound by time and space, it has REIFICATION meaning the ability to create works of art as ideas or things.

Reification is when you think of or treat something abstract as a physical thing.

Reification is a complex idea for when you treat something immaterial — like happiness, fear, or evil — as a material thing. This can be a way of making something concrete and easier to understand, like how a wedding ring is the reification of a couple's love. However, reification is often considered a sign that someone is thinking illogically. For example, if you think of justice as something physical, you're confusing ideas and things, which can lead to problems.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/reification

We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Some thoughts about thoughts :)

I personally consider thoughts to be a complex process which is difficult to explain !!

Einstein is thought of as famous for being a SCIENTIST.

My opinion is that Einstein was a SCIENTIFIC PHILOSOPHER.

His THOUGHT EXPERIMENTS, such as Bose-Einstein Condensates, which he conceived with Bose, his co-creator of the BEC idea, was NEVER actually produced by SCIENTISTS in the laboratory until about 40 years after Einstein died !!

What is the Bose-Einstein condition? https://www.britannica.com/science/Bose ... condensate

Bose-Einstein condensate (BEC), a state of matter in which separate atoms or subatomic particles, cooled to near absolute zero (0 K, − 273.15 °C, or − 459.67 °F; K = kelvin), coalesce into a single quantum mechanical entity—that is, one that can be described by a wave function—on a near-macroscopic scale.

THIS IS A MAJOR REASON THAT I BELIEVE THAT THE PHYSICAL REALITY IS A TEMPORAL REIFICATION OF THE WAVEFORM !!

If atoms compose the physical reality, and they can be transformed back to the waveform, from which I believe ALL physicality originates, then it seems to me that the physical reality is the tangible work of art created by the waveform.

My definition of waveform:
waveform ~ the light such as in NDEs, the breath of GOD ??

In the BEC experiment SEVERAL atoms virtually DISAPPEAR or seem to become a single entity, a WAVE ??

In my opinion, this is where SCIENCE ends, and intangible awareness begins ?? [or vice versa :)]

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony. This thread could be renamed as “ Tony’s Essential Dictionary”.

Your definitions of actuality and reality are very interesting. They seem to be based on the idea that actuality is a more fundamental or essential reality than reality. In your view, actuality is timeless, intangible, and authentic, while reality is temporal, physical, and limited.

I think there is some truth to this distinction. Our experience of reality is certainly shaped by our physical bodies and our place in time and space. However, others could state that there is something more to reality than what we can perceive with our senses, that there is a deeper reality that exists beyond our limited understanding.

In addition:

- You believe that thoughts are a complex process that is difficult to explain.
- You believe that Einstein was a scientific philosopher, and that his thought experiments were more than just scientific exercises.
- You believe that the physical reality is a temporal reification of the waveform, and that the waveform is the underlying reality from which all physicality originates.
- You believe that the BEC experiment is evidence of this, as it shows that atoms can be transformed back into the waveform.
- You believe that the BEC experiment is where science ends and intangible awareness begins.

I think your thoughts are very interesting, and I guess you are not the only person who thinks that Einstein was a scientific philosopher. His thought experiments were not just about testing scientific theories, but also about exploring the nature of reality.

The BEC experiment sounds a fascinating phenomenon. It shows that atoms can be transformed into a single entity, a wave. This suggests that there is a deeper reality underlying the physical world, a reality that is not limited by time and space.

I think your definition of the waveform as "the light such as in NDEs, the breath of God" is very poetic. It captures the sense of awe and wonder that we feel when we experience something truly transcendent.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
anthonychipoletti

https://www.sciencealert.com/bose-einstein-condensate

Bose-Einstein Condensate: What Is The 'Fifth State of Matter'?
Computer model of a Bose-Einstein condensate shows wave-like structure of atoms near absolute zero. (NASA/NIST)

Sometimes referred to as the 'fifth state of matter', a Bose-Einstein Condensate is a state of matter created when particles, called bosons, are cooled to near absolute zero (-273.15 degrees Celsius, or -460 degrees Fahrenheit).

At such low temperatures there is insufficient energy for the particles to move into positions that might cause their distinct quantum characteristics to interfere with one another.

Without differences in energy to set particles apart, the whole group comes to share the same quantum identity, effectively becoming a single 'super-particle' cloud, operating under its own rules.

How was the Bose-Einstein Condensate discovered?
In the early days of quantum physics, in the early 20th century, Indian physicist and mathematician Satyendra Nath Bose reinterpreted statistics on the relationship between light and temperature by applying recent advances in quantum theory.

On checking his thinking with Albert Einstein, Bose's new interpretation became known as Bose-Einstein statistics, a concept which became fundamental in mathematics that allows us to distinguish certain particles from one another when they are in this super-particle cloud.

Bose would also lend his name to a class of particles called bosons, which includes force-carrying members from the Standard Model of particle physics, such as photons and gluons.

Einstein extended Bose's statistics to describe not just light waves, but atomics, leading to predictions that groups of individual bosons could share quantum states as the temperature dropped.

This was finally observed in 1995 when a collection of rubidium-87 atoms - large particles that qualify as bosons - were successfully cooled to 170 nanokelvin in an experiment. Physicists Eric Cornell, Wolfgang Ketterle, and Carl Wieman each shared the 2001 Nobel Prize in Physics for their work.

anthonychipoletti

https://bigthink.com/starts-with-a-bang ... ct-observe

What does the double-slit experiment say about reality?
Measuring reality really does affect what you observe - Big Think
That pattern persists even if you send photons through one-at-a-time, but only if you don't measure which slit they pass through. The dual wave/particle nature of reality is showcased by the simple double slit experiment, showing that the act of observing really does affect the outcome.

anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I have been trying to understand my own ideas about the physical plane, so I could better express myself :)

In the past, I used the term 'illusion' to describe the physical plane, however, what I mean by illusion is that humans see colors which are only waves of energy, and imagine solid objects, which are actually particles obeying the laws of physics :)

By using the word illusion, I only mean that humans MUST imagine these aspects of the physical plane to actually be there in order to cope with every day life on planet Earth :)

I should probably replace the word 'illusion' with an expanded term such as 'the evolutionary adaptation of human conceptual patterns designed to cope with physical existence within the earthly plane' :)

anthonychipoletti

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... t-you-feel

KEY POINTS
We do not detect the world outside; we construct the world from within a living body.

The perception of our living body arises from an ongoing biological conversation between cells.

Our choices, actions, and relations are deeply affected by the quality of our embodiment.

How You Know Depends on What You Feel

Our body shapes the living roots of our consciousness.

Posted August 24, 2023 | Reviewed by Hara Estroff Marano

A world exists outside my body. The existence of the world is not a construction of my mind, only the knowing of it.

anthonychipoletti

To sum this topic up :)

The physical reality has many different aspects, many of which science has defined with some degree of accuracy within the past century or so.

Atoms, molecules etc. seem to emerge from a quantum field of energy and create a temporal condition which appears in MANY different ways to MANY different observers, humans, dogs, space telescopes and probably an infinite number of ways, which ALL differ yet appear to be seen in some common ways by humans.

Apparently the emergence of the temporal physicality happens from observing the waveform, which I define as the NDE light, which at least one woman in her NDE was told that the light happens when God breathes !!

In my opinion, the temporal aspect of the physical reality was confirmed by the BEC experiment, where atoms return to the waveform at absolute zero, or as cold as it is possible for humans to use in such conditions.

The physical reality is in constant evolution, an ongoing work of art, each observer, even each human, sees a completely different version of the physical reality based on many criteria which can limit or expand the observation.

This is the basic idea I felt was to be the point of this topic: We each agree that our perception of the physical, or any aspect of existence, is unique to each observer. We each disagree on some or ALL of the ways we define our experience ??
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hi, Tony.

I agree that our perception of physical reality is unique to each observer. Our senses are limited, and we can only perceive a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum, for example. We also have different experiences and beliefs that shape our perception of the world.

As you said, this means that we each agree that our perception of the physical is unique, but we may disagree on some or all of the ways we define our experience. For example, two people might look at the same painting and see completely different things. One person might see a beautiful landscape, while the other person might see a dark and foreboding scene.

I think it's important to remember that there is no one right way to perceive the world. Our experiences are subjective, and there is no way to objectively measure or compare them. This can be frustrating at times, but it also allows for a great deal of richness and diversity in our understanding of the world.

Thank you, Tony, for wrapping up this topic. It's been a fascinating discussion.

I would also like to add that I think it's important to be open to different perspectives on physical reality. Just because someone sees the world differently than we do doesn't mean they're wrong. It simply means that they have a different set of experiences and beliefs that shape their perception. By being open to different perspectives, we can learn more about the world and ourselves.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, you have certainly helped me through a very recent development of my own ideas and beliefs.

In particular, I was certain for the last several decades that the physical reality had no permanence, not even a memory of any permanent aspect of any kind that had an actual truth which gave it a meaningful definition other than nonsense.

In the last few months considering your idea that the perception of the physical is NOT an actual illusion but a pattern of recognition which humans have adapted in order to make sense of an actual set of conditions which can be understood.

I still believe that the people we love who love us are what comprises our actual spiritual awareness, however, I realize now that there is a physical reality which may completely change over time but which has value in creating our identity.