Free ADC Training from afterlifeinstitute.org

After-Death-Communication, Nearing End of Life Experiences, Death-Bed Visions
Giulia
Site Admin

Free ADC Training from afterlifeinstitute.org

Post by Giulia »

Here is a link I thought might be of interest:

Free ADC Training

The Self-guided Afterlife Connections procedure is a free training program that teaches people how to connect with loved ones who have passed away. The training is divided into 7 stages, and each stage helps participants to open their minds and hearts to communication from the afterlife.

The goal of the training is for participants to be able to connect with their loved ones at any time, in any place, without the need for meditation music or guidance. By the end of the training, participants should be able to enter a state of mind in which afterlife connections can and do occur.

The training is not suitable for everyone. Participants should not go through the training if they are in counseling or psychiatric treatment for any disorders, or if they have psychoses, childhood traumas, history of abuse, or post-traumatic stress disorder that have not been resolved. Additionally, participants should not go through the training if they had a stressful, abusive, or otherwise unhealthy relationship with the person they want to connect with.

If you are considering going through the Self-guided Afterlife Connections procedure, it is important to read the entire text carefully and to talk to your doctor or therapist before starting the training.

Here are some additional key points from the text( which I recommend you read in full):

- The procedure is based on the belief that loved ones in the afterlife are always trying to communicate with us, but we often need to learn how to open ourselves up to their messages.
- The training uses a variety of techniques to help participants to relax, focus, and open their minds to the possibility of an afterlife connection.
- The training is not a one-time event. Participants are encouraged to practice the techniques regularly in order to improve their ability to connect with their loved ones.
- The training has been shown to be effective in helping people to reduce their grief and to connect with their loved ones in a meaningful way.
anthonychipoletti

Re: Free ADC Training from afterlifeinstitute.org

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Giulia !! This course is awesome !!

I hope each person can find their own way to live this life !!

For me, it is the ONLY ACTUAL LIFE !!

I keep PERFECT SILENCE EXACTLY as it was for me in my NDE in 1945, except I KNOW that ALL LOVING spiritual companions are FULLY present and LIVING with me with no pause and no absence of God EVER !! To me, God is the funniest, most huggable friend anyone can have. There never is and never was and never will be a single nanosecond when ALL this LOVE AND the presence of God is not completely available. We simply have to pay attention !!
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:44 pm From the home page of https://afterlifeinstitute.org

I think this means that all the proof in the world is only available if one opens the door within one's self ??
In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself.

– Jiddu Krishnamurti
Hi, Tony. I like the first part of Krishnamurti’s quote. At the same time I keep learning a lot of things from other people. Your NDEs for instance are a great source of inspiration for me and, had I not known about them, I would have probably not expected that mystical experiences could also happen to me.

I don’t know about the black screen. I have not viewed the course myself. If it is not a malfunction, then I guess you might be right about your assumption.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia !! I have been wondering and wanted to ask you about when you said a couple of people asked about my NDE, were these people who asked to see my NDE people who are ALIVE or DEAD :)

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I seem to remember they were members of this forum, and had difficulties finding the account by skimming through the various links you posted.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I registered and bookmarked the course.

Their web sites have not been updated for over a year ??

I hope they are still active in some way ??

See more FLOW, astral travel, and amazing NDEs at viewtopic.php?t=241

https://afterlifeforums.com/resources/
Resources survival and afterlife

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/links/
Training Links Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage1/
Stage 1 Having Conviction
Having the conviction that your loved one is alive and well, living in the next plane of life, may help you connect more easily. If you have much doubt, you may quickly give up on trying to communicate or doubt the source of real messages you receive.

https://earthschoolanswers.com/
Four books by R. Craig Hogan, PhD, president of the Afterlife Research and Education Institute, Inc.

https://ebook.youreternalself.com/drhogan2.htm

After Death Communication Research Foundation: https://www.adcrf.org/

Victor Zammit: https://victorzammit.com

Near Death Experience Research Foundation: https://www.nderf.org/

Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife: https://www.near-death.com

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage2/
Stage 2 Understanding Afterlife Connections
You must understand the nature of afterlife connections, especially why some people connect easily and others can’t connect at all. You also must know without reservation that your loved one is available to communicate; we just have to figure out how we can do it.

22:13
'..our minds have nothing to do really with our bodies ... the bodies are just a vehicle...

...what do you think is the most compelling evidence that you have found that our minds are not in our bodies and are eternal ...

...first that the mind is not in the body the most compelling evidence is remote viewing ...because it's something that we can identify and we can validate immediately...

... the mind cannot be confined to the cranium because there are no orifices in it that would allow that energy to come through from thousands of miles away ...

...so through remote viewing we know that there is no space ...that we don't travel to that area ...

...it's not like ...out-of-body experiencers going to that area ...

...we just closed our eyes and we immediately take away this illusion of space between us and then we can see those things that are there...

...i'm going to be teaching people how to do it ...

...it's one of those things that a great number of people can do and that proves the fact that the mind is not in the brain...'

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage3/
Stage 3 Understanding Your Mind
Most people don’t understand the nature of experience, memory, imagination, dreams, and afterlife communication. At this stage, you will learn about how these mental phenomena relate to each other.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage4/
Stage 4 A Trial Experience with Connecting with the Afterlife
At this stage, I will guide you through an experience that may result in a connection with your loved one. It is a trial experience before the training, so you very possibly will not have the connection this early.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage5A/
Stage 5A Self-guiding Your Afterlife Connection – Beginning by Listening to A Guided Relaxation
In Stages 5 to 7, you will practice taking yourself into a relaxed state, with and without the use of meditation music, to have your own afterlife connection at any time. In this first method, you will listen to a recording guiding you into relaxation to make the connection. The recording includes questions you will ask.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage5b/
Stage 5B

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage6/
Stage 6 Self-guiding Your Afterlife Connection – Listening to Meditation Music
In this second method, you will listen to meditation music and guide yourself into relaxation to make the connection.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage7/
Stage 7 Self-guiding Your Afterlife Connection – Guiding Yourself without Meditation Music
In this method, you will guide yourself into relaxation to make the connection without listening to meditation music.

https://afterlifeinstitute.org/stage8/
Stage 8 Becoming Aware of the Sense of Presence
This stage will help you learn to become sensitive to the presence of a person or pet in spirit.

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Thank you so much for going through the course for us, Tony. There are many things that are new to me, and which I can really benefit from.

Yesterday I practiced the Afterlife Contact session prior to getting full instructions from the course, and I read all the interesting information about how not to control the information you get.

I believe all this website require is feedback from participants, in order to keep going.

There is only one point I don't agree with and that is the idea that there might be earth-bound spirits. I was reminded of this when I read your extract from Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE and he refers to Private Hells:
At about 32 minutes in the Mellen-Thomas video:

I reached out emotionally for the angel.

I could see millions of souls still trapped in their private Hells.

Most of them were totally consumed by the traumas they had suffered or created in their lives.

A few, from what I could see, seemed to actually be enjoying Hell.

Some others seemed to be bored with the whole thing.

But millions of souls were begging to be saved.

I asked why these souls were unable to be free.

"They are already free," answered the angel,

"They hold themselves to negative patterns, memories, prejudices and fear.

None of these negative qualities exist where you desire to be."
I understand that Mellen is referring to Private Hells, here. I just wanted to take the opportunity to mention that, on the other hand, whenever I come across the idea that souls can hang around in the earthly plane (and I found a reference to that in the afterlifeinstitute.org instructions for protection during afterlife connection), I instinctively reject the idea.

My idea is:

- that very earthly attributes, such as cruelty, sociopath's approaches etc. only survive on Earth because of the person's loved ones, connections and followers.
- that truly cruel people, or people who feel guilty, have an Afterlife experience of their own, out of space and time, of course, wherefrom they cannot harm humans and are not allowed to contact them: they are free to choose the Love and Light, but might feel too miserable and concerned for having discovered that, by harming others they have also harmed themselves, and may feel unworthy of the Infinite Love and Light.
- that Jesus' Parable of the wheat and the tares in Matthew 13:37-42 was never properly understood. The general understanding is that this is about the Kingdom of Heaven (true) being imperfect (untrue). Jesus explains that the Son of Man (himself) sowed a good seed (the people of the kingdom) in the field (the world). But while he was sleeping, an enemy came and sowed weeds (the children of the wicked one) among the wheat. The servants of the landowner (God) asked if they should pull up the weeds, but the landowner said no, because in doing so they might also uproot the wheat. He told them to let both grow together until the harvest, and then at harvest time the weeds would be separated from the wheat and burned, while the wheat would be gathered into the barn. MY UNDERSTANDING IS that this has nothing to do with people's souls burning in Hell or being Earth-bound, but with the NEGATIVE IDEAS that keep incarnate people away from the principles of the Kingdom of Heaven. I feel we should stay away from these negative ideas for our sanity, not because we fear hell, knowing that the negative ideas will fully flourish and eventually be destroyed and that the Kingdom of Heaven is amongst us, ready to offer guidance. I very much prefer Thomas' version of this parable, which adds no human interpretation to Jesus' words.
- OF COURSE, WE NEED THE WHITE LIGHT or similar procedures TO PROTECT US whenever we connect with the field of energy we are immersed in. The course explains very well how to do this.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:
There is only one point I don't agree with and that is the idea that there might be earth-bound spirits. I was reminded of this when I read your extract from Mellen-Thomas Benedict's NDE and he refers to Private Hells:

Yes, I see this vision of Mellen-Thomas similar to the Buddhist monks seeing hell in their artificial NDE meditation, the hell was there because they believed it was ?? I am pretty sure Mellen-Thomas was seeing a vision that he believed to be so and was reflecting his own beliefs and interpretation of his own vision ??

anthonychipoletti

Giulia wrote:

- that very earthly attributes, such as cruelty, sociopath's approaches etc. only survive on Earth ...

Giulia, I would say that your idea is as simple as the way I quoted it above :)

I THINK POLARITY, such as good-evil etc., ONLY happens on the earthly plane because of physicality [atoms, molecules etc.]

THINGS within physicality, including mistaken beliefs, such as evil, hell etc. are capable of being created and destroyed.

Acts of violence, false beliefs, wars etc. result from this creation/destruction aspect of physical existence ??

We know that our physical bodies [molecules etc.] simply stay on the earthly plane, however, our spirits are always free !!

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

I watched the video in which Craig Hohan talks about remote viewing and I was interested in the use he made of the phrase UNIVERSAL INTELLIGENCE. In some ways it reminded me of the so-called Akashic Records, but it sounded much more appealing to me.

I have found a kindle collection of some of Craig Hogan’s books that analyses the subject thoroughly. It is Answers to Life's Enduring Questions: From Science Discoveries and Afterlife Revelations. Here is the abstract by Amazon:
This book summarizes the explanations in three full-length books: Your Eternal Self: Science Discovers the Afterlife; There Is Nothing but Mind and Experiences; and Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife. The three books explain what we know today about the nature of reality, our purpose in this life, and what happens when we leave this life.

There Is Nothing but Mind and Experiences

This book explains that Our Universal Intelligence is the basis of reality, and we are individual manifestations of it. It explains why we know this is true and what it means for our life in Earth School.

Your Eternal Self: Science Discovers the Afterlife

This book was developed and updated from the book Your Eternal Self. This book contains the evidence that our Minds are not in our brains, our Minds don't need the brain, and we continue to live after the brain dies.

Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife.

The third book, Reasons for What Happens to You in Your Life & Your Afterlife: From Speakers in the Afterlife, explains what happens to us through the major stages of life: deciding to enter Earth School; planning the Earth School experience; learning to succeed in Earth School; growing in love, compassion, and understanding; graduating; and living in the life after this Earth School life.

Answers to Life's Enduring Questions contain explanations of these important truths:

- Your Mind is not produced by or contained in your brain. Your Mind has body experiences and brain experiences but lives perfectly well without either.
- There is nothing but Mind and experiences. We experience the world, but the world does not exist outside of our Minds and experiences.
- Our Minds are individual manifestations of Our Universal Intelligence that all people are part of-we are all one Mind.
- Our one Universal Intelligence creates the world we live in based on humanity's history and our expectations for the scenery, such as mountains, oceans, a moon, and animals.
- Because we are Our Universal Intelligence, our individual Minds continue to live after the temporary Earth School body ceases to function.
- We have purposes for being in Earth School and can live in love, joy, and peace while we fulfill our purposes.
- We planned our lives in Earth School and play out the plan, although our free will can adjust and deviate from the plan at will.
- The reason for the death of the body is so we can end our Earth School experience and graduate to the next life.
What I personally like about Craig Hogan’s ideas is that he brings up the topic that
Reincarnation is misunderstood. It doesn’t mean someone keeps coming back to Earth School to learn lessons. We remain the individuals we are in the next life and the continuation of our lives after that, but the framework or life essence we have can become the framework for a new life. We are told consistently by sources in the next life that we as individuals retain our individuality when we graduate from Earth School. All our experiences are part of the Higher Self’s evolution, and we continue to grow in wisdom, love, and compassion after our graduation from Earth School. Other individuals of our Higher Selves attune to Earth School instead. We and the Higher Self learn from the experiences of these other people.
Based on my own understanding after reading several NDE accounts, not only do we reatain our personal identity when we die; if we experience the impact of reincarnation, this does not happen in a linear time sequence, but simultaneously, and we keep benefiting from these incarnation experiences coming from the past, present and future also as we live our lives in the here and now.