Exploring Consciousness, Reincarnation, and Compassion with Natalie Sudman

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
anthonychipoletti

Exploring Consciousness, Reincarnation, and Compassion with Natalie Sudman

Post by anthonychipoletti »

https://youtu.be/4sD36Xg7tlw

Jun 29, 2023 #nde #reincarnation #consciousness
Episode 342: Exploring Consciousness, Reincarnation, and Compassion with Natalie Sudman

Natalie Sudman was born in Montana and raised in Minnesota. She worked for sixteen years worked as an archaeologist in the western U.S. In 2006 was hired by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to administer construction contracts in Iraq. In 2007 a vehicle she was travelling in was hit by a roadside bomb. Her book "Application of Impossible Things: My Near-Death Experience in Iraq”, details her experience with that incident.

https://traceofelements.com/

Check the Show Notes to Find Out More About Natalie Sudeman:
https://podcast.catherineplano.com.au/p ... ompassion/
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Re: Exploring Consciousness, Reincarnation, and Compassion with Natalie Sudman

There is a creative awareness which has existed forever, a process which is a HOW and NOT A WHO !!

The creative awareness has no tangibility, no physicality, no space-time, it is simply awareness.

It is aware of every possible aspect of existence, whether physical, spiritual, real, or unreal.

The creative awareness is the source of every possible aspect of existence, and creates it all.

We are the creative awareness, we have freedom to identify ourselves and define our experiences.

If we choose to identify as a physical being, we will experience tangibility, pleasure, pain etc.

- Anthony Chipoletti

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100027975176862

Rabbi Tuvia Bolton https://www.facebook.com/RabbiBolton

He didn't exactly say this (or it was taken out of context). What he did say is that life HAS meaning and we must DISCOVER that meaning by meeting the challenges that every situation gives us. Either by creating or doing something new, By appreciating (love) the value something that is, or changing our attitude toward everything. That takes us OUT of ourselves and elevates us to something more real and meaningful.
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Tue Aug 29, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:30 pm There is a creative awareness which has existed forever, a process which is a HOW and NOT A WHO !!

The creative awareness has no tangibility, no physicality, no space-time, it is simply awareness.

It is aware of every possible aspect of existence, whether physical, spiritual, real, or unreal.

The creative awareness is the source of every possible aspect of existence, and creates it all.

We are the creative awareness, we have freedom to identify ourselves and define our experiences.

If we choose to identify as a physical being, we will experience tangibility, pleasure, pain etc.

- Anthony Chipoletti
Hi Tony,

Thank you for sharing your words about creative awareness. I found them to be very thought-provoking and inspiring.

I agree with you that creative awareness is a process, not a thing. It is the underlying essence of all existence, and it is constantly creating and recreating the world around us.

I also agree that we are the creative awareness. We have the freedom to choose how we identify ourselves and how we experience the world. When we identify with our physical bodies, we experience tangibility, pleasure, and pain.

But when we identify with the creative awareness, we experience a deeper level of reality, one that is beyond space and time.

I am grateful for your words, Tony, as they can help people to see the world in a new way. I am excited to continue exploring the creative awareness and to see what one can create with it.

Would you like to continue this conversation? I would love to hear more about your thoughts on creative awareness.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, my current ideas about creative awareness have been difficult to express. I tried to simplify my ideas in this topic because I felt deeply that Natalie Sudman reflected a wonderful way of seeing spiritual adventures as available anytime, each different and enjoyable, even if they are scary !!

For a LONG time I have believed Buckminster Fuller's concept that we are a process, a HOW and not a WHO in our spiritual awareness, however, I only recently connected this idea to the nature of God !! So I think my description of creative awareness was trying to express this idea ??
Giulia wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:52 pm Hi Tony,

Thank you for sharing your words about creative awareness. I found them to be very thought-provoking and inspiring.

I agree with you that creative awareness is a process, not a thing. It is the underlying essence of all existence, and it is constantly creating and recreating the world around us.

I also agree that we are the creative awareness. We have the freedom to choose how we identify ourselves and how we experience the world. When we identify with our physical bodies, we experience tangibility, pleasure, and pain.

But when we identify with the creative awareness, we experience a deeper level of reality, one that is beyond space and time.

I am grateful for your words, Tony, as they can help people to see the world in a new way. I am excited to continue exploring the creative awareness and to see what one can create with it.

Would you like to continue this conversation? I would love to hear more about your thoughts on creative awareness.

anthonychipoletti

Giulia, I suppose I could risk a wild guess :) God IS the creative awareness. I REALLY THINK WE NEED TO STOP TRYING TO PUT GOD IN A BOOK OR BELIEF ?? If we want our freedom to identify ourselves then we need to offer God the same freedom ??

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:14 pm Giulia, I suppose I could risk a wild guess :) God IS the creative awareness. I REALLY THINK WE NEED TO STOP TRYING TO PUT GOD IN A BOOK OR BELIEF ?? If we want our freedom to identify ourselves then we need to offer God the same freedom ??
I absolutely agree with you, Tony ✨

This is a very exciting insight. Do you mind if I place this post in our Serious Cafe forum?
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, you can do anything you would like to do with any of my stuff, anytime, even my blog content is free to use...

https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blogspot.com
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.