The Kingdom of Heaven

anthonychipoletti

Re: The Kingdom of Heaven

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Dmartin, sorry it has taken me a while to consider so many new ideas here in this topic and many more in my studies.

My thought about our comments in this topic: God LOVES us NO MATTER what we believe, think, say, do or pray for :)

We are free to do all those things in our human experience, however, our true LIFE is within our eternal spirituality ??

I believe we are always in the presence of God in our spiritual LIFE, we just get confused by the physical existence.

I am sure the physical existence has some importance or it would not exist otherwise ?? I am just not sure what it is :)

Dmartin wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:26 am
anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:05 pm https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mirrors
2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Dmartin: Yes, indeed! :) Perfect verse!!! Yes, you heard Jesus' word!!! You took His yoke upon you and learned this verse true meaning from Him in us :) You brought out new treasure in Him! :)

Beyond ALL things and thoughts, I see in the mirror which I LOOK into:

What if God is the best friend we could ever have, the funniest, most huggable, gets all our jokes, including the revelation that God is the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of life, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, we are always now and always have been in the perfect presence of a Loving God

What if we are the best, funniest and most huggable friend God could ever have and we get all God's jokes, including the revelation we are the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of God, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, God is always now and always has been in the perfect presence of our Loving Spirit
Dmartin: Then using the same verse you also took His yoke upon you and learned from Him to bring out this old treasure you've had in Him. Thanks for also sharing this :) Oh, and, "NO MATTER HOW messed up physical reality is' it is a light burden for Jesus to carry in you.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:53 am Dmartin, sorry it has taken me a while to consider so many new ideas here in this topic and many more in my studies.

Dmartin: That's ok, anthonychipoletti. I'm glad you took awhile to do this.

My thought about our comments in this topic: God LOVES us NO MATTER what we believe, think, say, do or pray for :)

Dmartin: Yes, He does. His love is what matters, and His love is what matters for us. 1John 4:7-8, "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God."

We are free to do all those things in our human experience, however, our true LIFE is within our eternal spirituality ??

I believe we are always in the presence of God in our spiritual LIFE, we just get confused by the physical existence.

I am sure the physical existence has some importance or it would not exist otherwise ?? I am just not sure what it is :)

Dmartin: Yes, our true life is within our eternal spirituality. Yes, we are always in the presence of God in our spiritual life. Yes, the physical existence is important because we begin as babes in Christ. That our spiritual life will increase while we are still carnal. 1 Cor 3:1, "And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ." Vs 7, "So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase." God is who gives the increasing as spiritual people even to becoming likeminded. He also increases us as babes in Christ to becoming new creatures created in Christ Jesus unto good works. Just as we have been carnally minded is increasingly changed by God to spiritually minded so is our physical existence to be increasingly changed by God to being in Their image. Our own physical bodies will even be new. We won't be of the flesh anymore. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Dmartin: You know God has increasingly been changing your mind from carnal to spiritual, right? Then I think you should also understand that He will also change our physical existence.

Dmartin wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:26 am
anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:05 pm https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mirrors

Dmartin: Yes, indeed! :) Perfect verse!!! Yes, you heard Jesus' word!!! You took His yoke upon you and learned this verse true meaning from Him in us :) You brought out new treasure in Him! :)

Beyond ALL things and thoughts, I see in the mirror which I LOOK into:

What if God is the best friend we could ever have, the funniest, most huggable, gets all our jokes, including the revelation that God is the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of life, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, we are always now and always have been in the perfect presence of a Loving God

What if we are the best, funniest and most huggable friend God could ever have and we get all God's jokes, including the revelation we are the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of God, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, God is always now and always has been in the perfect presence of our Loving Spirit
Dmartin: Then using the same verse you also took His yoke upon you and learned from Him to bring out this old treasure you've had in Him. Thanks for also sharing this :) Oh, and, "NO MATTER HOW messed up physical reality is' it is a light burden for Jesus to carry in you.
anthonychipoletti

My poor brain needs simple ideas like these to understand anything :)

This is why I do not need a pet :) My brain is like a faithful dog :)
Dmartin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:28 pm

Dmartin: Yes, our true life is within our eternal spirituality.

Yes, we are always in the presence of God in our spiritual life.

Yes, the physical existence is important because we begin as babes in Christ.

That our spiritual life will increase while we are still carnal.

1 Cor 3:1, "And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ." Vs 7,
"So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."

God is who gives the increasing as spiritual people even to becoming likeminded.

He also increases us as babes in Christ to becoming new creatures created in Christ Jesus unto good works.

Just as we have been carnally minded is increasingly changed by God to spiritually minded so is our physical existence to be increasingly changed by God to being in Their image.

Our own physical bodies will even be new.

We won't be of the flesh anymore.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Dmartin: You know God has increasingly been changing your mind from carnal to spiritual, right?

Then I think you should also understand that He will also change our physical existence.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:05 pm My poor brain needs simple ideas like these to understand anything :)

This is why I do not need a pet :) My brain is like a faithful dog :)

Dmartin: Lol that's funny. Ok, then, let me lead you to understand more even better :) First, get it into your brain that what all/anything I'm saying is not simple ideas that implies I'm speaking from/of my own understanding. I'm not. I speak the truth it continues being in God's knowledge. It is where my understanding is coming from it is/of His own knowledge. And that is what your poor brain understood is His way. His knowledge really is easy to understand we increase in it too. See...

Dmartin: Proverbs 14:1a, "The wise woman builds her house, " 2a, "He who walks in uprightness fears the LORD," 3, "In the mouth of a fool is a rod of pride, But the lips of the wise will preserve them." 4b, "..much increase comes by the strength of an ox." 5a, "A faithful witness does not lie." 6, "A scoffer seeks wisdom and does not find it, But knowledge is easy to him who understands." 8a, "The wisdom of the prudent is to understand His way." 9b,
..among the upright there is favor." 11b,"..the tent of the upright will flourish." 12, "There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." 14b, ..a good man will be satisfied from above." 15b, "..the prudent considers well his steps." 16a, "A wise man fears and departs from evil." "18, "The simple inherit folly, But the prudent are crowned with knowledge." 22b, "..mercy and truth belong to those who devise good." 24a, "The crown of the wise is their riches. 25a, "A true witness delivers souls."

Dmartin wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:28 pm

Dmartin: Yes, our true life is within our eternal spirituality.

Yes, we are always in the presence of God in our spiritual life.

Yes, the physical existence is important because we begin as babes in Christ.

That our spiritual life will increase while we are still carnal.

1 Cor 3:1, "And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ." Vs 7,
"So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase."

God is who gives the increasing as spiritual people even to becoming likeminded.

He also increases us as babes in Christ to becoming new creatures created in Christ Jesus unto good works.

Just as we have been carnally minded is increasingly changed by God to spiritually minded so is our physical existence to be increasingly changed by God to being in Their image.

Our own physical bodies will even be new.

We won't be of the flesh anymore.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God.

Dmartin: You know God has increasingly been changing your mind from carnal to spiritual, right?

Then I think you should also understand that He will also change our physical existence.

anthonychipoletti

Bible, King James Version
Matt.22 Verses 37 to 40

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

Dmartin: Yay! I'm so happy for us! Yes, we are neighbours and we are loving each other as ourself! Just as Jesus said the second commandment is like unto the first. You did them anthonychipoletti! Just as Jesus said in Luke 10:28b, "do this and you will live." Also, I know your eyes are blessed. Luke 10:23-23, "The He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear and have not heard it." Luke 11:10, "For everyone who asks (to see and hear the things in the word of God) receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Vs 28b, "blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep (do) it!" Thank you our Lord Jesus!
anthonychipoletti wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:38 pm
Bible, King James Version
Matt.22 Verses 37 to 40

[37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
[38] This is the first and great commandment.
[39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
[40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
anthonychipoletti

Dmartin wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:47 pm Dmartin: Yay! I'm so happy for us! Yes, we are neighbours and we are loving each other as ourself! Just as Jesus said the second commandment is like unto the first. You did them anthonychipoletti! Just as Jesus said in Luke 10:28b, "do this and you will live." Also, I know your eyes are blessed. Luke 10:23-23, "The He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear and have not heard it." Luke 11:10, "For everyone who asks (to see and hear the things in the word of God) receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Vs 28b, "blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep (do) it!" Thank you our Lord Jesus!
My brain needs to KEEP IT SIMPLE AND SHORT :) Like: Go to sleep now :) Wake up now. Dance around now :)

Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:12 am
Dmartin wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:47 pm
Dmartin: Yay! I'm so happy for us! Yes, we are neighbours and we are loving each other as ourself! Just as Jesus said the second commandment is like unto the first. You did them anthonychipoletti! Just as Jesus said in Luke 10:28b, "do this and you will live." Also, I know your eyes are blessed. Luke 10:23-23, "The He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear and have not heard it." Luke 11:10, "For everyone who asks (to see and hear the things in the word of God) receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Vs 28b, "blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep (do) it!" Thank you our Lord Jesus!
My brain needs to KEEP IT SIMPLE AND SHORT :) Like: Go to sleep now :) Wake up now. Dance around now :)
[/quote]

Dmartin: Lol. I enjoy sense of humor! Especially when it is simple and short :) I don't enjoy it much when it is busy and long. I'm so happy for you! Just think about all the people when in times past were blessed hearing the word of God and keeping it. We have a great cloud of witnesses. Now you are among them and you are the first one in my house :)
anthonychipoletti

K. I. S. S. My new religion can be totally described in only six words :)

GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT.

Dmartin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:09 pm
anthonychipoletti wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:12 am
Dmartin wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 10:47 pm
Dmartin: Lol. I enjoy sense of humor! Especially when it is simple and short :) I don't enjoy it much when it is busy and long. I'm so happy for you! Just think about all the people when in times past were blessed hearing the word of God and keeping it. We have a great cloud of witnesses. Now you are among them and you are the first one in my house :)
[/quote]

Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:17 am K. I. S. S. My new religion can be totally described in only six words :)

GOD LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT.

Dmartin: K.I.S.S. Yes, we have a new religion (it's the same one was found in times past). God makes all things new. And yes, He loves us no matter what it is perfected in His Son in us. 1John 4:19, "We love Him because He first loved us." Vs 17, "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world." 1John 5:20, "And we know that the Son of God has come (vs 14, "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Savior of the world.") and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." 1John 4:2, "By this (testing the spirits whether they are of God) you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God."

Dmartin wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:09 pm
anthonychipoletti wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:12 am Dmartin: Yay! I'm so happy for us! Yes, we are neighbours and we are loving each other as ourself! Just as Jesus said the second commandment is like unto the first. You did them anthonychipoletti! Just as Jesus said in Luke 10:28b, "do this and you will live." Also, I know your eyes are blessed. Luke 10:23-23, "The He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see; for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, and to hear what you hear and have not heard it." Luke 11:10, "For everyone who asks (to see and hear the things in the word of God) receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." Vs 28b, "blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep (do) it!" Thank you our Lord Jesus!
[/quote]