The Kingdom of Heaven

Dmartin

Re: The Kingdom of Heaven

Post by Dmartin »

Hi anthonychipoletti,
anthonychipoletti wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:18 pm Dmartin and Giulia, I really appreciate Bart Ehrman's work because I see many people who are obsessed with whether the Bible is God's Word ?? This is also why I love Alan Watts' work !! Alan Watts said THERE IS NOTHING THAT IS NOT GOD :)

Dmartin: Do you mean many people who don't follow a religion are obsessed with whether the Bible is God's Word? Are you pointing out that Bart Ehrman and Alan Watts know and understand the Bible is God's Word?

Alan Watts also said words are NEVER the ACTUALITY !! ACTUALITY has no words, no ideas, no books.

Dmartin: In spiritual actuality there are no physical mouths to speak words, ideas, nor physical hands to write them down in books. Actuality exists otherwise in spiritual actuality where there is our own spiritual body that has our mind, heart, and soul, we are able to use them to think and say our thoughts in our spirit we are even able to move in it as you say below in the waveform (I take it you mean it is spiritual).

ACTUALITY is what actually exists. In my opinion, the waveform actually exists, it is everywhere, all the time, and never pauses nor repeats anything EVER. The waveform is the LIGHT, the LOVE and the way we actually have existed forever. The waveform is what I believe is being experienced in an NDE, ADC, STE or any REAL experience.

Dmartin: So, you mean actuality and the waveform spiritually each exist, right? If so, I'm understanding what you are saying. Actuality and the waveform aren't just for us. God, Jesus, and the Spirit, use it to come to us in all of our experiences with Him/either of Them. This one experience I had comes to mind here, the Spirit carried me into the Kingdom of Heaven where I was born again of Him and of (living) water (I was breathing in it).

https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=241 FLOW and the infinite waveform

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.

Ideas, language, even the phrase “each other”
doesn’t make any sense.

The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you.
Don’t go back to sleep.

You must ask for what you really want.
Don’t go back to sleep.

People are going back and forth across the doorsill
where the two worlds touch.

The door is round and open.
Don’t go back to sleep.”

Dmartin: Thanks for posting this quote too. I love this. This speaks to Jesus being the door of the sheep in the Kingdom of Heaven (yes, it is where it and this world touch:) John 10:9, " I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture." I have seen it (it is rounded at the top), but I keep going back to sleep it is so easy to do night after night. It is hard sometimes to stay awake asking to get what you really want. However, I look forward to someday soon my time will come (I knew when I seen it, I seen it ahead of time) that I'll stay awake and go to Him-the door will be open.

-Rumi
https://www.elephantjournal.com/2016/12 ... -all-read/
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Dmartin: Do you mean many people who don't follow a religion are obsessed with whether the Bible is God's Word? Are you pointing out that Bart Ehrman and Alan Watts know and understand the Bible is God's Word?
Dmartin, people who doubt whether ANYTHING in existence is God's Presence are missing the point of existence: EVERYTHING IS GOD'S PRESENCE !! God's Presence is a spiritual action NOT a physical THING.

Our human concepts are completely grounded in physical nonsense, we are NOT things, we are actions.

The best definition of waveform, I recently learned from a woman who was told in her NDE that the LIGHT, which many NDErs see, and which I call the waveform, is what HAPPENS when God breathes, an ACTION !!

There is destruction in the physical reality because physical THINGS can be destroyed. Physical THINGS do NOT ACTUALLY exist in the waveform, there is nothing physical in ANY spiritual presence nor in ACTUALITY.

The ACTUAL waveform can be OBSERVED by a simple scientific experiment, the ACT of observation creates physicality, atoms, molecules etc. which can be COMPLETELY reversed, physicality returns to the waveform.

That is HOW physicality exists :)

As far as WHY physicality exists, you will have to ask Giulia :) I HAVE NO IDEA WHY PHYSICALITY EXISTS :)
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Dmartin: So, you mean actuality and the waveform spiritually each exist, right? If so, I'm understanding what you are saying. Actuality and the waveform aren't just for us. God, Jesus, and the Spirit, use it to come to us in all of our experiences with Him/either of Them. This one experience I had comes to mind here, the Spirit carried me into the Kingdom of Heaven where I was born again of Him and of (living) water (I was breathing in it).
Dmartin, I agree with you and Giulia that the physical human experience can be an opportunity to identify one's human self and define one's human experiences.

What I believe the human experience consists of is a spiritual dream similar to our human dreams. In our human dreams we NEED to wait until our dream is done with yesterdays memories so we can plan our human activity for the next day when we wake up.

I believe we are ALWAYS in our eternal spiritual life, it had no start and has no end. Our spirit is dreaming about being human, which for me is DEFINITELY a nightmare :) I think we have to wait for our human dream to finish whatever our spirit needs to know.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 8:43 pm
Dmartin, people who doubt whether ANYTHING in existence is God's Presence are missing the point of existence: EVERYTHING IS GOD'S PRESENCE !! God's Presence is a spiritual action NOT a physical THING.

Our human concepts are completely grounded in physical nonsense, we are NOT things, we are actions.

Dmartin: Yes, exactly. They know God is in Heaven. So, why do they try to put Him-His presence and existence to also be of this world and also be in things of this world?

The best definition of waveform, I recently learned from a woman who was told in her NDE that the LIGHT, which many NDErs see, and which I call the waveform, is what HAPPENS when God breathes, an ACTION !!

There is destruction in the physical reality because physical THINGS can be destroyed. Physical THINGS do NOT ACTUALLY exist in the waveform, there is nothing physical in ANY spiritual presence nor in ACTUALITY.

Dmartin: Do you realize that our physical bodies cannot exist in the waveform (I understand what you mean by it, I think you are defining it well)? That is why during NDEs/other experiences they stay in the world. It is just as it says in Scripture that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God. We will have a new body and be conformed to Christ's image.

The ACTUAL waveform can be OBSERVED by a simple scientific experiment, the ACT of observation creates physicality, atoms, molecules etc. which can be COMPLETELY reversed, physicality returns to the waveform.

That is HOW physicality exists :)

Dmartin: I'm not sure I get what you mean. I'm not a scientist. I'll try to get it. Do you mean how physicality exists in the waveform is our new bodies?

As far as WHY physicality exists, you will have to ask Giulia :) I HAVE NO IDEA WHY PHYSICALITY EXISTS :)
Dmartin: I will let Giulia explain to see if I can follow what you mean here. :)
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 1:07 am
Dmartin, I agree with you and Giulia that the physical human experience can be an opportunity to identify one's human self and define one's human experiences.

What I believe the human experience consists of is a spiritual dream similar to our human dreams. In our human dreams we NEED to wait until our dream is done with yesterdays memories so we can plan our human activity for the next day when we wake up.

Dmartin: I was awake in this experience. I was awake in most of my experiences. I was always aware if I was awake or dreaming (and I continue to). One dream I had I called out loud for the Father in an instant I seen Him coming to me sitting on His throne He delivered me from evil trying to take me. Then I woke up startled yet very relieved He helped me.

I believe we are ALWAYS in our eternal spiritual life, it had no start and has no end. Our spirit is dreaming about being human, which for me is DEFINITELY a nightmare :) I think we have to wait for our human dream to finish whatever our spirit needs to know.
Dmartin: Yes, it is true that we are always in our eternal spiritual life, it had no start and has no end. Sin interrupted it so we had to awaken it and put it on that is to say the inward man/that which is good in us.
anthonychipoletti

Dmartin: I'm not sure I get what you mean. I'm not a scientist. I'll try to get it. Do you mean how physicality exists in the waveform is our new bodies?
My opinion is that the waveform is not physical.

I guess it depends on how we define physical.

To me, physical means atoms and molecules in the tangible world.

I feel that my spiritual life is not physical which means to me not human.

My definition of humanity is the physical reality, but that may be confusing.

If a person defines their spiritual life as humanity then my definition is wrong.

My opinion of what it means to be human is probably too limited to physicality ??

anthonychipoletti

Dmartin :) You have helped me to see that the word HUMAN can be defined differently than physical !!

I will try to use the word physical for atoms and molecules :) and stop thinking that human=physical ??

anthonychipoletti

Dmartin: In spiritual actuality there are no physical mouths to speak words, ideas, nor physical hands to write them down in books. Actuality exists otherwise in spiritual actuality where there is our own spiritual body that has our mind, heart, and soul, we are able to use them to think and say our thoughts in our spirit we are even able to move in it as you say below in the waveform (I take it you mean it is spiritual).
YES :) this is much better than my description :)

anthonychipoletti

Dmartin, Giulia and I have been talking about how we can experience the waveform in everyday life.

That is the link to FLOW and the infinite waveform https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=241
The flow state is a way to remember being the waveform. When we are in flow, we are fully immersed in the present moment and there is no separation between ourselves and the universe. We are one with the waveform, and we can experience the infinite.
Now I just found a great lady's idea of microflow https://nderf.me/Jan30th/viewtopic.php?t=588

I believe this FLOW is actually experiencing our spiritual wellness which I believe is our true reality.

anthonychipoletti

My brain needs simple ideas :)

My simple idea of the waveform is an infinite set of experiences which NEVER pause nor repeat ANYTHING !!

The true reality is NOT a THING, it is experiences which are ALWAYS available and what we are always doing.

Our spirit dreaming that it is having a human experience is just one of an infinite set of ways that we live ??
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.