The Kingdom of Heaven

Dmartin

Re: The Kingdom of Heaven

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:17 am
Dmartin: If you still feel like what all you said above is right about me about me let me know. I will leave. I don't want to upset anyone to the point of accusing me of wrongdoing.
DMARTIN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT OUR COMMENTS ARE NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU !!

We are trying to understand VERY complicated ideas. That is why I use the word OPINION because I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING to be absolutely true or false, everything I think is JUST A WILD GUESS ?????????
Dmartin: I do understand what opinions are. I also understood your comments are not attacking me. I understood some comments to mean what I'm saying is wrong because the response to it sounded to me like accusations. That's why I said I that. I absolutely do know and understand the truth. Anyone can know and understand it. It is not complicated. I'll see if you hear it in my next response to you which I did earlier today and thought it got posted it didn't so I will do it again.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Dmartin. I am sorry I misunderstood you. I did not mean to upset anybody either.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Dmartin: I do understand what opinions are. I also understood your comments are not attacking me. I understood some comments to mean what I'm saying is wrong because the response to it sounded to me like accusations. That's why I said I that. I absolutely do know and understand the truth. Anyone can know and understand it. It is not complicated. I'll see if you hear it in my next response to you which I did earlier today and thought it got posted it didn't so I will do it again.
I hope you continue to comment and feel comfortable here. You can see how my comments are allowed and I probably offend everyone :) Sorry I have such extreme views, my ideas are just my own thoughts.

I did learn from you what the Apostle Paul meant about Jesus and if I believed that human experience actually described life the way Paul and the others wrote about Jesus, I would certainly rather have Jesus save me from my human life.

I just can no longer believe any religion or any kind of dogma other than my last comment that human life is nonsense,

So this is my truth, NO ONE should agree with me, everyone should have their own freedom to define truth:
My ideas represent NO ONE ELSE except me, myself and I.

I believe that the entire human experience is nonsense.

Our spirits are dreaming about being human but are not.

The people we love who love us are spiritual, not human.

That includes whatever spiritual experiences are ACTUAL.

ACTUAL spiritual experiences have no beginning nor ending.

God has no beginning nor ending, life has always existed.

God did not think up a human existence and create nonsense.

ALL creation myths are false, because nothing is created.

We have existed forever with God and God is always present.

There is no time before or after God, life and our spirits.

Time is nonsense and only appears to exist within a dream.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

Giulia wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:27 am Hello, Dmartin. I am sorry I misunderstood you. I did not mean to upset anybody either.
Hello Giula,

Ok, thank you. You didn't upset me. I was a bit surprised. I'm ok, even better now :)

I sent a post this morning and didn't see it get posted and I sent another one about thirty minutes ago in response to anthonychipoletti about Jesus is the light of world. I didn't see that one get posted either. I seen one post I sent to him got posted tonight. Can you check or test if it can be replied to? Thank you.
anthonychipoletti

I absolutely do know and understand the truth. Anyone can know and understand it. It is not complicated. I'll see if you hear it in my next response to you which I did earlier today and thought it got posted it didn't so I will do it again.
PLEASE DMARTIN I AM DYING HERE LITERALLY I AM DYING :) please comment on truth before I actually die :)

You cannot upset Giulia :) believe me I tried and she just forgives me ??

Maybe Giulia is God :) She certainly is to me :)

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

Hello anthonychipoletti,

Dmartin: After I comment on this post I'm going write the other quotes from our previous posts and answer your two questions. Follow the context in these replies from the current reply here.
anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:42 am
I absolutely do know and understand the truth. Anyone can know and understand it. It is not complicated. I'll see if you hear it in my next response to you which I did earlier today and thought it got posted it didn't so I will do it again.
PLEASE DMARTIN I AM DYING HERE LITERALLY I AM DYING :) please comment on truth before I actually die :)

Dmartin: Lol! Seeing that you are dying then get totally open minded put aside all thoughts and ideas of yours/others out of your mind. Let your mind go blank/free it can be done without dying, lol. Now you should be left with just your spirit's ear to hear and listen to new words which the truth is even the meanings of them are as they've not been heard since two thousand years ago unto the beginning. First, keep in mind that I'm able to correct if something is not said right about my words and/or Scripture's. That is a perk so to speak of being in the truth not that I'm boasting it is for benefitting anyone who should hear and understand it with their heart. See, it is not that I comment on truth, it is what I've said before since the Spirit opened Scripture to me I continue in being of the truth that I'm in the truth the words I speak are in the truth. There is no other way to know and understand the truth than being in the Spirit, even in God the Father, and in the Son. I'd say you already are in Them, so you have an ear to hear Them in Scripture. If you do hear the truth, then you should hear Their words are above mine. As I said above, follow in context here with my answers to your questions, you should hear that I'm knowing how to rightly divide the word of truth...

Dmartin: What I said in a previous post, "It seems to me the waveform light would be better or higher connected with the light in the Lord than the light in the world."

Dmartin: Anthonychipoletti replied in a previous post, "Dmartin, you seem to be saying that nothing in the 'world' is the 'light in the Lord'???

Dmartin: Yes. You are referring to nothing in the 'world' as the earth-ground, right? In Genesis 1:3-5 (I seen you quoted verse 4, the light context is in these three verses) God called 'the light Day'. He did not call the light Lord (at all in Genesis 1:3-5). Scripture further proves Day's light is on the earth, not in the Lord. In Genesis 1:14-19, God made two great lights to give light on the earth, Day's light is the greater light it rules the day (every day), Night's darkness is the lesser light it rules the night (every night).

Dmartin: Anthonychipoletti replied next in that previous post, "Jesus was in the world!! Are you saying that Jesus was not the light of the Lord WHILE HE WAS STILL IN THE WORLD???"

Dmartin: No, I'm not. Yes, Jesus was Himself the light of the Lord while he was still in the world. 'The world' is does not just mean the earth. 'The world' is better/higher in context as the ones Jesus and the Father are in. John 9:3-5, "Jesus answered, "Neither this (blind) man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him (each and every one They are in-the world). I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day (as long as He is in them-the world); the night (darkness-evil) is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world (in the ones who abide in His word), I am the light of the world (in the ones who abide in His word)."

Dmartin: Jesus and His Father are not in the rest of the world-they do/will not abide in His word. John 8:23-26, "And He said to them (Jews), "You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world (earth-see They are not in them); I am not of this world (earth). Therefore, I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." Then they said to Him, "Who are You?" And Jesus said to them, "Just what I have been saying to you from the beginning. I have many things to say and to judge concerning you, but He who sent Me (to the ones They are in-the world) is true; and I speak to the world (the ones He and His Father do works in those should be revealed in them) those things which I heard from Him (to do in them-the world)."

Dmartin: Now I hope I see this gets posted :)

You can see Bard examine my idea about truth here: https://chipolettitrasenteancestry.blog ... ke-up.html

You cannot upset Giulia :) believe me I tried and she just forgives me ??

Maybe Giulia is God :) She certainly is to me :)

anthonychipoletti

Dmartin WOW !! Thank you for helping me to collect the ideas in a single comment :)

I cannot/will not add any more of my comments now as I am weary and exhausted :(

Anyway I have already said too much here and everywhere :) You already know me.

There is probably nothing else for me to say about the topic or my own silly ideas :)

Thank you for being patient and kind, I hope we can continue to communicate here.

Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

Dmartin: You're welcome anthonychipoletti :) Yes, I already know you :) I doubt the cat got your tongue lol. You sound like a babe. Yes, we can continue to communicate here. We can learn from Jesus. Matt 11:28-30, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matt 13:12a, "For whoever has (learned from Me), to him more (learning from Me) will be given, and he will have abundance;" Matt 13:52, "Then He said to them (His disciples), "Therefore every scribe instructed (having learned from Me) concerning the kingdom of heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old."

Dmartin: See, you might can bring something out of your old treasure to say about the topic 'The Kingdom of Heaven.' If you learned it from Jesus it is still there :)

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 6:22 pm Dmartin WOW !! Thank you for helping me to collect the ideas in a single comment :)

I cannot/will not add any more of my comments now as I am weary and exhausted :(

Anyway I have already said too much here and everywhere :) You already know me.

There is probably nothing else for me to say about the topic or my own silly ideas :)

Thank you for being patient and kind, I hope we can continue to communicate here.
anthonychipoletti

https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mirrors
2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Beyond ALL things and thoughts, I see in the mirror which I LOOK into:

What if God is the best friend we could ever have, the funniest, most huggable, gets all our jokes, including the revelation that God is the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of life, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, we are always now and always have been in the perfect presence of a Loving God

What if we are the best, funniest and most huggable friend God could ever have and we get all God's jokes, including the revelation we are the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of God, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, God is always now and always has been in the perfect presence of our Loving Spirit

Dmartin

Post by Dmartin »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:05 pm https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Mirrors
2 Corinthians 3:18

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.

Dmartin: Yes, indeed! :) Perfect verse!!! Yes, you heard Jesus' word!!! You took His yoke upon you and learned this verse true meaning from Him in us :) You brought out new treasure in Him! :)

Beyond ALL things and thoughts, I see in the mirror which I LOOK into:

What if God is the best friend we could ever have, the funniest, most huggable, gets all our jokes, including the revelation that God is the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of life, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, we are always now and always have been in the perfect presence of a Loving God

What if we are the best, funniest and most huggable friend God could ever have and we get all God's jokes, including the revelation we are the REAL LIFE presence of every aspect of God, NO MATTER HOW messed up the physical reality is, God is always now and always has been in the perfect presence of our Loving Spirit
Dmartin: Then using the same verse you also took His yoke upon you and learned from Him to bring out this old treasure you've had in Him. Thanks for also sharing this :) Oh, and, "NO MATTER HOW messed up physical reality is' it is a light burden for Jesus to carry in you.