I don't believe, I KNOW...

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
Rodulf

I don't believe, I KNOW...

Post by Rodulf »

Back in 2000 I moved to Las Vegas, after a horrible 2-year fight with a nervous breakdown at my last police job in Florida. I had been in Vegas only about a month or so, when one evening I was laying on the floor of my apartment, not asleep, just on my laptop. Out of the total blue I heard my mother, who had died 3 years previously, speaking in my left ear " Rod, this is your father". Then, for the first time since he had died when I was a child, I heard my father's voice, saying "Hello, son...." then continuing to speak, but I was not able to hear clearly. I do not do drugs, was not drinking and do not suffer with any mental illness. I feel that this episode was a true contact from the other world. Ever since, I have had a conviction that my parents contacted me to let me know they were seeing me and still loved me. I'm sharing this, hoping that anyone who still feels fear of death will come to the same understanding that I now have..."death" is a portal, a state-change, part of our evolution.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: I don't believe, I KNOW...

Post by Giulia »

Thank you so much, Rodulf, for this beautiful and comforting testimony of love. 🤗💚🌸

I have spent most of my life reasearching, experimenting and sharing situations such as this one, that confirm the eternal and indestructible nature of our personal identity. Near-death experiences and my own experiences have helped me understand how this physical life is just a temporary immersion in linear time, which has however a tremendous, huge power in allowing us to shape our personal identity, in a way that discarnate light beings who do not choose to incarnate cannot understand or experience.

Hence my interest now for the Law of Attraction: far too often this sort of evidences as you have reported are triggered by feelings of unhappiness, solitude, sickness or hopelessness, and as you suggested people tend to believe they can only by achieved through drugs and the like. I have come to the conclusion that we came to this world as worthy spiritual beings to come and co-create with Source Energy, but far too often society plays a horrible role in hypnotysing us to believe that we are disconnected and unworthy. It is about time that we rediscover that we are powerful spiritual beings worthy of unconditional love and never disconnected from Source Energy, as we are indeed an extension of it, here to create, and not simply to learn, or for punishment or because of a soul “contract”.
anthonychipoletti

Re: I don't believe, I KNOW...

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Rodulf, Giulia and Zen Tzu, the awareness that our loved ones are always with us in deep spiritual love is a true blessing.