Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

anthonychipoletti

Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

Post by anthonychipoletti »

Surgeon's Near-Death Experience Eased Her Grief After the Death of Her Son: "I Know Without a Doubt Heaven Is Real"

https://www.womansworld.com/posts/comfo ... -mary-neal
anthonychipoletti

Re: Surgeon's Near-Death Experience

https://youtu.be/W2QEXUIYL-U

Dr. Mary Neal discusses her profound near death experience and the joy that is available to everyone. As a result of her extensive medical training, she was definitely a skeptic before drowning on a South American river changed her perspective forever.

ABOUT MARY NEAL, MD
A frequent IANDS speaker, Dr. Mary Neal is a board-certified orthopedic spine surgeon who drowned while kayaking on a South American river. She had a near death experience- experiencing life after death. She went to heaven and back, conversed with Jesus and experienced God's encompassing love. She was returned to with some specific instructions for work she still needed to do. Her life has been one filled with miracles and intervention of God. Her story gives reason to live by faith and is a story of hope. She is also the author of #1 NYT Best Selling books "Heaven and Back and 7 Lessons from Heaven".

(Video Source: 2018 IANDS Conference )

✨ Learn more about Dr Mary Neal → https://www.drmaryneal.com

✨ The International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS): https://iands.org
anthonychipoletti

Dr. Mary Neal:
25:17
'...my spirit had been kind of peeling away from my body and and i rose up and out of the water and and i mean i was free i was absolutely free and i was immediately greeted by a group of uh i don't know what people spirits beings

for me they had physical form somewhat three-dimensional head arms legs uh wearing these uh incredible robes and really just obviously radiant from within not like there was a sun or bright light shining but from within and and it was as though these robes were i don't know woven together with fibers of love

i mean it was um you know and i always say when i talk to Iand's groups it's always such a pleasure because i don't have to try to explain it most of you understand that it's a love that is not something we experience here and it's a love that is pure and complete and tangible

you can feel it you can see it you can touch it

and i wasn't coming back i mean i looked at my body recognized it said bye i'm not coming back ..'
anthonychipoletti

Dr. Mary Neal:
41:27
'...i could go on and on and on but ultimately i had to come to the conclusion that mine was a true

and real spiritual experience it was outside the bonds of medicine outside the bounds of science

and i also realized this false choice i mean we're all i mean even today it doesn't matter

what your age we're expected to choose science or spirituality but i discovered they coexist

very easily because they address different questions i'm still a scientist i'm still

analytical and i expect science to help me explain how things happen

but i expect my spiritual reality to show me why and so they coexist...'
anthonychipoletti

Dr. Mary Neal:
46:12
'...when i think about death i think about this it's my airplane ticket to home

this is the vacation this is the great adventure and then i get to go home

and the people i've met on my great adventure well you know they're sorry that i'm leaving

and i'm sorry to leave because during my adventure i love people i make great friends

but i also know that i'm going home to where i've lived my whole life i'm going home to the

people who have loved me as long as i've existed and so my concept of death has radically changed

and i i have to admit that's not always a good thing it's very difficult actually for me to um

express culturally acceptable sadness when a friend's parent dies or when there's death i mean

we're expected to be oh my gosh that's so terrible but i tell you a little part of me is thinking huh

lucky...'
anthonychipoletti

My opinion: We are WAY too sure that ONLY death is going to give us the final condition of 'being home' ??

I believe we are ALWAYS home, in the Divine Presence, in the Presence of the Spirits of our Loved Ones !!
anthonychipoletti

We are ALWAYS in Divine Presence, we have been forever, are now and always will be in the complete Divine Presence.
anthonychipoletti

I do agree with Dr. Neal that striving to understand and have compassion on others is so important that it might actually be the only reason that we exist.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychipoletti wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:19 pm I do agree with Dr. Neal that striving to understand and have compassion on others is so important that it might actually be the only reason that we exist.
Hello, Tony. Thank you for your thoughts. I have not read through the account yet, and would like to take advantage of this to comment this last conclusion of yours.

I have strived my whole life to understand others, and this has involved all sorts of difficulties for me, which have sabotaged my own life purposes by causing me to focus on circumstances I had no control over. Now that I am at last serious about simplifying my life and aiming for the circumstances I do have control over, I realize that the point is not “striving”, but taking it easy. The only circumstances I know I can really control are my own beliefs and reactions: by having an easygoing approach to achieving my own goals, I know I can create wellness and goodness, and set an example for others to do the same for themselves.

EDIT: I need to apologise. I have just gone through the Ho'ponopono process as part of my Law of Attraction course and found how faulty I was in making the statement above. The idea is that we are ALL ONE WITH OUR DIVINE SOURCE, THERE IS NO SEPARATION, EVERYONE IS PERFECT: when we disown an aspect of others that we find unhelpful or bad, we are actually rejecting a part of ourselves. The idea is that our understanding will either come from Memory (i.e.: from our own subconscious perception of events) or from Inspiration (connection with our Divine Source). By asking our Divine Source to heal and clear our disconnection, we automatically solve our perceived problems with other people exhibiting the behaviour we do not like about ourselves. In order to ask the Divine Source to heal and clear a disconnection, we need to remember that we originally were a clean slate, with no unconscious filters.
anthonychipoletti

WOW !! Giulia, as you know I went several years believing my next door neighbors would never stop their aggravation of each other which affected everyone on our floor because they had violent arguments at any time of day, especially after midnight. You also are aware of my forum activity. In the forum, I learned the lesson, which is to address the spirits of anyone with this message: GOD LOVES YOU, NO MATTER WHAT. This only happened a few weeks ago, however, for the first time in several years, my next door neighbors have been peaceful and quiet.