Hi

Post your introduction and tell us a little something about yourself
tommeasor

Hi

Post by tommeasor »

Hi everyone, I'm a 74 year old retired electronics technician living in the UK and I've been interested in NDE, reincarnation and the paranormal for over 20 years.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Giulia »

Welcome, Tommeasor 🤗 It is a pleasure to have you here.

I am Italian, but my mother is English and I have been to the UK many times.

Please let us know a little about yourself.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
tommeasor

Post by tommeasor »

Hi Giulia and thanks for the warm welcome. Well I'm a retired electronics technician with my own lab in the spare bedroom where I experiment with Granite and Quartz, which I believe maybe a way of understanding the paranormal. Though i studied a bit of physics when learning electronics, I know little of quantum mechanics, so rely on geniuses like Einstein and Tesla for clues on how the universe works, and how the paranormal is possible. Einstein and Tesla both suggested that vibrations (frequencies of waves in fields) and energy is the key to understanding the universe. If that is true, then matter in the physical world might be just a band of frequencies. However, there could be other bands of frequencies that we cant see or touch that exist in parallel with the physical world and we humans could be made up from these non physical frequencies also, which would explain how someone can leave and return to their body in a NDE. With regards to Granite and Quartz, I studied two credible sightings of ghosts which where in an area that had recently involved Granite being agitated and possibly osculations induced it, which i believe might of changed the natural background vibrations (frequencies) merging two different layers of existence - similar to ghosting that you got on old analogue TV's when two channels overleaped each other – check the photos out to see what I mean. Of course I might be way out with my lack of advanced physics but it keeps me occupied in my retirement.
Analogue-Ghosting.jpg
Analogue-Ghosting.jpg (16.01 KiB) Viewed 1766 times
Analogue-CoChannel-Interference.jpg
Analogue-CoChannel-Interference.jpg (14.28 KiB) Viewed 1766 times
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

tommeasor wrote: ↑Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:05 pm Hi Giulia and thanks for the warm welcome. Well I'm a retired electronics technician with my own lab in the spare bedroom where I experiment with Granite and Quartz, which I believe maybe a way of understanding the paranormal. Though i studied a bit of physics when learning electronics, I know little of quantum mechanics, so rely on geniuses like Einstein and Tesla for clues on how the universe works, and how the paranormal is possible. Einstein and Tesla both suggested that vibrations (frequencies of waves in fields) and energy is the key to understanding the universe. If that is true, then matter in the physical world might be just a band of frequencies. However, there could be other bands of frequencies that we cant see or touch that exist in parallel with the physical world and we humans could be made up from these non physical frequencies also, which would explain how someone can leave and return to their body in a NDE. With regards to Granite and Quartz, I studied two credible sightings of ghosts which where in an area that had recently involved Granite being agitated and possibly osculations induced it, which i believe might of changed the natural background vibrations (frequencies) merging two different layers of existence - similar to ghosting that you got on old analogue TV's when two channels overleaped each other – check the photos out to see what I mean. Of course I might be way out with my lack of advanced physics but it keeps me occupied in my retirement.
Hello, tommeasor. Thanks for sharing your backround and interests w ith us.

These are also for me extremely faschinating topics.

Regarding ghosts, I took an interest in spiritual meediumhip around 1993 in the UK, and a few years later met my husband who was actively researching modified states of consciousness and ways in which science could offer evidence of the paranormal. One of the research groups he belonged to was also involved in the research of wellknown haunted sites, though maximum protection was offered to witness’ privacy.

From my point of view, research and experience in the field of mediumship have led me to an interest for the spiritual side of events, wondering about the non-physical manifestation of creation.
anthonychipoletti

Post by anthonychipoletti »

https://near-death.com/paranormal/

Paranormal Evidence of the Afterlife
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A warm welcome to you Tommeasor :) Nice to have you aboard :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~