MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE: THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

anthonychipoletti

MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE: THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

Post by anthonychipoletti »

AJ PARR, SPIRITUAL JOURNALIST

Dec 22, 2023 #neardeathexperience #nde #lifeafterdeath
Here is my recent interview with the US Army veteran Anthony Chipoletti, born in 1938, who posted the following testimony on the Near-Death Experience Research Foundation's website regarding his near-death episode: “In about 1945 and about age 7 years old, I had my tonsils removed under ether for an anesthetic. A few days later, I began to bleed and lost consciousness. I believed that I could understand my uncle Neal, who had been in the U.S. Army. He was killed about two years earlier in Great Britain in a massive crash of a World War II bomber airplane while sleeping in his barracks. I felt at the time that Neal passed to me, without words, many facts about the future. I learned things about humans walking on the moon, about 20 years in the future.”

➤To be notified each time we publish a new video, join our FREE FACEBOOK GROUP:
NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCES AND SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1248847949012183

➤AJ PARR, SPIRITUAL JOURNALIST AJ Parr is a professional journalist, author, and comparative religion researcher with over 20 spiritual books published on Amazon, including “Stairway to Heaven: 25 Near-Death Experiences About Encounters with God, Jesus, and Paradise (Journalistic Research on Real Cases): STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN

AJ PARR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/AJParrNDE

You can contact AJ Parr at:
EMAIL: ajparrbooks@gmail.com
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: MY CHILDHOOD NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE: THE ANTHONY CHIPOLETTI STORY

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Tony 💚

I have read through your NDE several times now. What strikes me today is not so much the contents of the experience you had, which I feel I am reasonably familiar with after reading about it over the years, but the mind-blowing reflections and conclusions you share every day on this forum.

It seems quite obvious to me that, as a result of your NDE, you are not what one would call an “ordinary person”: I would rather say you remind me of the Christian term “corpo glorioso” who is unexpectedly having an experience in our physical world.

The English translation of "corpo glorioso" is "glorified body". It is a theological term that refers to the body of a person who has been resurrected from the dead. In Christian belief, the glorified body is a perfect and immortal body that is free from physical ailments and spiritual shortcomings. It is also said to be radiant and full of light. The term "corpo glorioso" is often used in the context of the Second Coming of Christ. When Christ returns, it is believed that he will have a glorified body. His glorified body will be a sign of his victory over sin and death.

I realize this is not exactly the case for you, and maybe overcoming this paradox is part of your unique challenge and mission, as, from our point of view in the here and now, we still need to comply with the laws of physics.

I wonder what your thoughts about this are.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

TONY! Hi there :) Thank you so much for posting your Youtube interview! I look forward to watching. I hope your holidays are going well and wish you a belated Merry Christmas :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

Giulia, I find this very intriguing. This is the first I have ever heard of corpo glorioso. I must read up on it. Grazie :)
Giulia wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:20 am The English translation of "corpo glorioso" is "glorified body".
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
anthonychipoletti

Zen Tzu wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:36 am TONY! Hi there :) Thank you so much for posting your Youtube interview! I look forward to watching. I hope your holidays are going well and wish you a belated Merry Christmas :)
Zen Tzu :) You are still in time to wish me Happy 85th birthday [Dec 29] and of course Happy New Year [Jan 1] :)

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychipoletti

Giulia, this beautiful message of yours is exactly how I believe that we all have existed forever within the Divine Presence. Our spiritual presence has no start nor end nor any separation from Divine Presence. We have existed forever in the complete freedom and perfection of Absolute Goodness and Pure Lovingkindness.

We only need to be aware of the Divine Presence to perfect our understanding of everything about our actual existence.

Whatever else happens, physically, or in any other aspect of our experience, serves as a memory device, a contrast to our actual existence.

What I think we often forget is the joy and humor of the Divine Spirit which is the essence of who and how we are.

If a dedicated unbeliever, who says that God is a flying spaghetti monster, has a profound NDE or dies, guess what the Divine Presence will appear as when greeting that person :)

https://handwiki.org/wiki/Social:Flying ... ti_Monster
The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, or Pastafarianism. Pastafarianism (a portmanteau of pasta and Rastafarianism) is a social movement that promotes a light-hearted view of religion and opposes the teaching of intelligent design and creationism in public schools. According to adherents, Pastafarianism is a "real, legitimate religion, as much as any other".
https://youtu.be/btacKoGvVtM
Jose Hernandez shares his NDE (Near Death Experience) as an atheist. Who he meets in Heaven brings him to tears. A Near-Death Experience or NDE is when someone dies and comes back to life. A Near Death Experience (NDE) is something that someone never forgets and changes them forever.
FLYING
flying.png
spaghetti.png
SPAGHETTI MONSTER

Giulia
Site Admin

Happy Birthday

Post by Giulia »

Happy birthday, Tony 🎂

Here is my idea! While we wait for people to join in and share their experiences, we can add to our Workshop Thread a dedicated BIRTHDAY PARTY Forum, where members can celebrate their special days. Based on my personal experiences as an astral traveler and after-death communication recipient, THAT’s the time when combined intention and anniversaries make it easier for special experiences to happen.

Shall we?
anthonychipoletti

Re: Happy Birthday

Giulia wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:30 am Happy birthday, Tony 🎂

Here is my idea! While we wait for people to join in and share their experiences, we can add to our Workshop Thread a dedicated BIRTHDAY PARTY Forum, where members can celebrate their special days. Based on my personal experiences as an astral traveler and after-death communication recipient, THAT’s the time when combined intention and anniversaries make it easier for special experiences to happen.

Shall we?
Giulia, I just now did a search for topics that encourage responses and checked our forum for the most views.

The google search suggested HOW, WHY, WHAT topics and we seem to be doing well with those:

LOST: Why do some dead people not communicate with living people they loved = over 2000 views.

viewtopic.php?t=153

How to experience FLOW = several topics total over 2000 views:

viewtopic.php?t=241

WHAT people believe: Religion, spirituality etc. = over 3000 views at Kingdom of Heaven:

viewtopic.php?t=578

What is your favorite day to celebrate? Birthday, Anniversary, Holiday.

How do you celebrate your favorite day?

Why do you [believe, doubt, enjoy etc.] [in religion, spirituality, holidays etc.]?
Last edited by anthonychipoletti on Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

anthonychipoletti

I also like Zen Tzu's topic: viewtopic.php?t=780

Many groups draw initial responses from new members by listing the members' user names and encouraging current members to welcome them.

anthonychipoletti

Bragging a little :) viewtopic.php?t=660

A distinction between spirituality and religion = over 4000 views.