Welcome to Tony’s Birthday Party

On this page, we suggest themes towards which to direct your meditations, prayers or positive thoughts: such as a great theme for the year (love, peace, etc.) and a monthly theme (such as environmental events, etc.).

Readers can ask for healing/positive thoughts to be directed to themselves or to somebody else.
Giulia
Site Admin

Welcome to Tony’s Birthday Party

Post by Giulia »

Hello, Friends!

Here is a welcome video created for our friend, Tony, on this special day:

Happy Birthday Video

And here are some guidelines on how to take part in the gathering for Tony’s party.

Members may wish to imagine that they are taking part in a birthday party out of space and time, and they may wish to try to join in at any time over the next three days.

They may then wish to report back by posting in this thread about their impressions and experiences.

The reporting stage will prove particularly exciting once we realize we did not simply imagine being here together but actually produce details that other members recognize as evidence that we are in fact all connected beyond this physical plane.

Anniversaries and combined intention tend to play an excellent role in making these experiences a success.

For instance, one of my favourite methods is to take part in the party through OBE induction. To accomplish this, I usually follow the practical suggestions my friend Vicky gave me around five years ago. Here they are, in Vicky’s words:
[…] About my OBE technique: The one that I’ve been practicing each night (most nights at least) is that I will repeat in my mind “Tonight I will dream with conscious awareness” while I’m lying still and letting my body get ready to sleep. Then when I feel sufficiently relaxed, I will keep thinking that statement in the back of my mind, but I begin using visualization. Doing this technique while the body shifts into the hypnagogic state can produce an OBE, either now or will produce one later in the night.

The visualization that I do is pick a place or a scene or daydream, and I will imagine myself going through the motions of doing something in my mind. I usually start off by imagining as realistically as possible, getting up out of the bed and start walking around my bedroom, and while I’m doing this I will visualize from memory what everything looks like. A good thing to do is imagine walking to the opposite side of the bedroom and then turning around to look back at your bed, and to visualize everything realistically. It’s not that you need to actually “see” it in your mind’s eye, it’s just that you need to be thinking about what goes where, where things are, etc. And while you imagine walking, you think about what the floor feels like. When you imagine opening a closed door, think and remember what the doorknob feels like.

These tactile memories really help make you feel like you’re actually doing what your mind is pretending to be doing. So by doing this while falling asleep, you make it easy for your consciousness to “go” do what you’re thinking about.

So after you get comfortable doing this, and after you begin to feel very relaxed and “floating”, then you can change your visualization and imagination to do something else. You may want to be somewhere else or be with a certain person, or just create a comfortable daydream.

What typically happens is that I fall asleep and lose my conscious awareness. But I just keep at it night after night because I know that it’s all good preparatory work. It’s good practice. It’s good to be in the habit because it gets easier to do.

On 28 December 2018 Vicky wrote to me:

[…]
I’m happy to hear you’re trying my OBE technique of imaging walking around. With repetitive practice you become better and better at shifting your attention and awareness to it and it becomes easier to actually move in the house in your imagination.

For example, you know how it’s easy to close your eyes and picture your kitchen in your mind, for example, right? Then if you concentrate on it, you can imagine bringing your body-perception there in your kitchen. It can take practice but it’s pretty easy to do, and it IS good to practice this type of thing. So then when you’re able to do that easily, practice imagining moving (either walking or floating) FROM that vantage point, without allowing your awareness to “pull you back” to the chair you’re physically sitting in while doing this experiment. Does that make sense? I practice this kind of thing quite regularly.
Chances are, if you imagine joining in the party using Vicky’s technique, that on the following morning, you remember a dream or flashes of a dream or even an OBE during which you were spending time at the party.

Thanks to the combined effort that the participants will make over the next three days to celebrate Tony’s birthday and be together, you might remember you were not alone at the party but together with a relative, friend, partner, incarnate or discarnate.

Another very popular way to take part in the gathering is through meditation. You may wish to attempt to join in at any time of the day when you are reasonably able and free from distraction. The effects will be the same as for OBE induction: the one thing I suggest is that you keep notes of your impressions as soon as your session is over, in order to be able to report back as many details as possible.