Hello, help defining my experience

LightPioneer

Hello, help defining my experience

Post by LightPioneer »

Hello, I am new here. I had a near death experience without the death part. My consciousness left my body and had an experience beyond the veil, and then came back into my body. I know it is not called a near death experience, what I had, but I am not sure what to call it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am going to post it here soon. :D
anthonychip

Re: Hello, help defining my experience

Post by anthonychip »

LightPioneer wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 am Hello, I am new here. I had a near death experience without the death part. My consciousness left my body and had an experience beyond the veil, and then came back into my body. I know it is not called a near death experience, what I had, but I am not sure what to call it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am going to post it here soon. :D

LightPioneer, my NDE was in 1945 about age 7 years.

I can only speak about my own life and opinions.

I now realize that I was always in my NDE, forever.

Recently, I realized that my NDE was in ACTUALITY.

We are always in Divine Presence, our actual life.

Being in Divine Presence is HOW WE LIVE OUR LIFE.

We create physicality by observing our human life.

Time and space are only observations we create.

The Divine Presence is the ACTUAL way we exist.

Humanity only exists within the physical world.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

LightPioneer wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 am Hello, I am new here. I had a near death experience without the death part. My consciousness left my body and had an experience beyond the veil, and then came back into my body. I know it is not called a near death experience, what I had, but I am not sure what to call it. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. I am going to post it here soon. :D
Hello, LightPioneer 💚 One of the names I see for this type of experience is near-death-like experience. However, depending on the depth of the experience itself, I wouldn’t be suprised if it were called “near-death experience” even without the death part. I look foward to reading the account as soon as you have time.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

LightPioneer, Giulia has had many out of body experiences. My own memories never included any OBEs because I have never felt myself to be in a body. For whatever reason, I can only remember imagining myself as an intangible awareness which observes my body and all physicality from outside of ALL physicality.

I found a topic on the forum:
This is a report on a case with most of the features typical of NDEs except that it occurred entirely without any life-threatening conditions.
https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/ps ... 00490/full

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Garry posted that topic: viewtopic.php?t=34

He added this comment:

The article refers to the Greyson NDE Scale, which is helpful in quantifying the phenomenon, with or without life-threatening conditions. This is a link to ​ https://iands.org/​ IANDS - International Association for Near-Death Studies, Inc, which explains that "Professor & Psychiatrist Bruce Greyson developed this scale to measure the depth of an individual’s near-death experience.

The following is a copy of the scale as presented in an article entitled "Altered States" by Lee Graves in the Summer 2007 edition of the University of Virginia Magazine": GREYSON NDE SCALE.​

https://iands.org/research/nde-research ... scale.html

https://iands.org/copyright.html
You may also print and freely distribute any of the brochures we have on our site that are in PDF format, as long as you do not change the brochures in any way; this includes not omitting anything

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Here is Giulia's OBE topic and a reference she included: viewtopic.php?t=55

https://www.oberf.org/faq.html#What_is_ ... experience

OBERF Copyright ©1998-2023 Jody Long, Jeffrey Long, MD, Experience Research Foundation.

The PDF below has links that can be clicked for more information: