My NDE - Caution has religious overtones despite my not being very religious

This section is only devoted to experiencers sharing their story and not to comments by other members
israelgodfrey

My NDE - Caution has religious overtones despite my not being very religious

Post by israelgodfrey »

This is the full account of my NDE (Near Death Experience) that happened the morning after Christmas day 2019:

*** Warning ***
This NDE contains religious overtones. If that offends you please don’t read any further. I am not a religious zealot trying to push my beliefs on anyone. Besides most so called houses of worship are more like a club instead. I worship God through deeds and actions and hold to no particular version of Christianity.

12-26-2019 NDE (Near Death Experience)

Christmas night i went and got a cup of coffee. I took a sip and instantly i got high as hell. So i poured the pot out and i knew my roommate had drugged it. Thank God i only took a sip.

Well i went to bed and didn’t confront him. I figured he knew i knew. Well my bedroom door couldn’t be locked. It was that way when i moved in and never fixed because it was a rental.

I fell asleep and at some point in the middle of the early hours of the 26th i woke up suddenly feeling sick on my stomach and as i lifted my head my breathe went out of me and my head fell to the pillow.

Next thing i knew i was in a cavernous place. It’s was like a basement. Over to the left and off to the side was this dark pit inside of an alcove. Beside me was a young lady. I didn’t know who she was but i felt love coming from her. Her face and head was a shining bright star like visual. I sat there with her for a moment or two and just enjoyed that warm light of love.

Next the angel that was carrying me like a child brought me closer to that pit. I should mention to you that there was no fear of it at all. Being in that angel’s arms i felt completely safe and content. I can describe it like being in a loving mothers arms. I just knew she wasn’t going to let any harm come to me. I was joyful happy and loved. I don’t think i had any arms legs or anything else. Like i was a ball. Pure unadulterated trust and love.

When we got to the alcove where the pit was golden chains came down from the ceiling above the pit and went down into the blackness. When they retracted there was a square piece of meat that had charring on it and it had to have been cut into a square. Well I instantly knew that piece of meat was my good friend C. He had been mistreated by the shelter staff at Bisbee Coalition for the Homeless Shelter where my roommate used to be on staff there. C. was wheelchair bound and they finally put him out of the shelter because he was incontinent. He couldn’t help it. I think they despised him because he was my friend. I don’t know what happened to C. after that but i never heard from him again. I feared the worst for him. Regardless i knew who that piece of meat was instantly.

I never saw into that pit. It was extremely dark. Much darker than anything I’ve seen there. Whatever was in that pit left the remnants of fire and blades on C. The angels rescued him for me. I left there knowing he was good to go. C. was a devout catholic and a good gentle soul and yet somehow he ended up in that pit.

Well i came to with a gasp of air and then bam as soon as i raised my head i was out again same as the first time. I was in a shower and i remember a black teenager appeared in the shower with me. Well i didn’t want to be in that shower with him so i moved out of the bathroom and moved down a hallway. The first time i had no control of what i was supposed to see but this time in the hallway off to the left of me were two hospital gurneys. On those gurneys were two women with oxygen masks like respirators. They both were unconscious. Well i ended up outside that house or whatever it was in full sunlight. I remember seeing cop cars and cops in the parking lot in front of me. An uneasy feeling came over me and stopped moving forward. The black teenager went running towards them and was shot dead right in front of me.

Next i came to and i don’t remember if i lifted my head or not but i was back in the spirit in the angel’s arms again and we were on the bow of a ship. It had wooden slats for flooring but was a modern ship. We were heading towards a bridge over a bay like coming into port. Thats all i saw and then i was sent back fully awake and it was morning and the sun had already risen.

Well i knew right then and there that i had died so i grabbed my water bottle and smelled it and sure enough it smelled like the bedbug spray i had bought a week or two earlier.

Let me tell you this it was on like donky kong. I walked down to the store and bought some liquor. My intent was to be medicated enough that i wouldn’t feel any pain because i was going to act like there was no tomorrow. Fortunately for him i drank too much and passed out.

He left the next morning and went back to the shelter. Good thing too because in my sober mind i was going to let him have it. I thought about it a lot and even though he just attempted to murder me i let him come back. I tried to reconcile any differences we had. I thought a lot of him and if it was possible try and come to an understanding and move on. I believe in giving people second chances. Besides I didn’t permanently die and i was sent back with a beautiful realization that the God i thought i was serving in vain was very real and that He loved me.

Eventually he left permanently. He wouldn’t sleep at night. I guess he was afraid i would kill him in his sleep. Im not that kind of person. That’s a cowards act. Which is precisely what he was. Good riddance punk. That was vengeance enough for me.

I know now that that young lady is who I believe to be my first child who died as a miscarriage in the third week of pregnancy. That answers my question that life does begin at conception and that it is a human soul.

I know that that was my little slice of heaven beside my daughter with C. freed of that pit and me with a full view of that pit entrance and anybody that the angels put in it lol. God is good. Yeah H is a loving God but He is just as much Just as He is loving. Ah the pain of this life arnt there waiting on me. The adoration of angels are. I got all the time i need to get back there. I waited a long time until God laid it on my heart to tell about my NDE.

I don’t know what i will be allowed to do when my enemies pass in front of me going down. I hope i get to salute them as the angels drag them into that pit. You can’t even imagine the love of God, His mercy AND Justice. I know firsthand and i will never turn away from Him. Especially knowing what waits for me there. A nice 75 degrees year round basement apartment of heaven with one hell of a view! Lol! Gods got a great sense of humor too and loving angels and my enemies passing by on their way to judgment.

You know one thing that i realized immediately after i came to is that faith saved me. You see i knew that i was going to sleep with my attempted murderer in the house with me. Another thing i realized is that God and the angels know what you want. I don’t recall having any memories of my life there. It’s like nothing about it mattered except for C. and the loving young lady there.

I really thought for the longest time that my enemies were right. That it was in vain my loving the Lord and serving Him with obedience. I know it is the right thing to do. Loving your neighbor as yourself. Chiefly if you don’t want someone to do something you don’t want to you you just treat everyone with respect. Now granted here in this existence we can feel pain, bitterness, regret and a whole host of emotions but there it was like no worries chill everything is ok. The peace and joy was beautiful. It was a natural sense of well being there.

Another thing I realized about it is that there arn’t really choices or even regrets there. You just are, so to speak, there. Kinda like no need for sadness or anything like that. It reminds me of that verse in the Bible of ‘God will wipe away all tears’. Well there was nothing tearful even possible there that i experienced. I came back with more than i left with in that sense.

This comes from a heart that cares enough not to see anyone go into that pit. My friend was a kind gentle decent soul and a devout catholic yet he still ended up in that pit until i got there and the angels rescued him out of it. It was telling people the truth that also got me into heaven.

It’s a real simple equation to be saved:

(1) Read the Words in red.
(2) Love the Words in red.
(3) Obey the Words in red.
(4) Have faith that you are doing the right thing.
(5) Treat others the way you want to be treated.

You know what you get in return? Falling asleep every night not worrying about not waking up the next morning regardless of your situation or circumstance.

I am satisfied with the way i lived my life that got me there and i don’t see any need to change it one bit. I don’t wish on you what you wished on me. I could have easily taken this to the grave with me but i would be being disobedient to the Truth if i did. I can honestly say that God has been so good to me despite all the hell I’ve gone through here in this plane of existence. You can this as the truth or not. Heaven is a controlled environment and your choices are here. There won’t be any regrets in heaven from what I experienced. Better to tell you while you can still avert hell if at all possible. I don’t want your eternity hinging on my not telling you the truth. Any god that deceives a soul into hell is no god of mine. This isn’t about dogma or religion. It’s about Truth and truthfulness. That’s all it is.

My nde taught me a lot. About how much God can love a person. My beliefs were lived and they didn’t come without price or consequences. I suffered for them. I felt pain, regret, loss, humiliation, indifference, apathy, anger and a whole lot of bitterness because of it.

When i died and the angels honored me, it was validation for me that my beliefs were what God honors. And not just belief but the actions of my beliefs. I was homeless frequently and destitute at times and at the mercy of the world. The brief occasion that someone took sympathy on me and my situation was a well spring of hope. Not just for myself but for humanity as a whole. That light shines all around us when we put into practice our love for God and all His creation.

I still struggle with anger sometimes and God knows when something truly strikes a nerve the soldier in me wants to jump up curse it vehemently and cut it down but the older i get the more control i am learning to excersize over it. Honor is a soldier’s best weapon against an enemy.

To say that i never felt hopelessness or despair would be an outright lie but dying and the angels honoring me gave me so much strength that when i came back i endured all these things and kept moving forward. It lessened the sting of those things.

Mercy, Love, Honor and Justice are names i attribute to my God because that’s exactly what He showed me in death. I hope you find Him. You’ll appreciate Him when you do.

Life is not without it’s perils but my nde showed me it’s all in God’s hands. Im not going to worry about tomorrow knowing what i know. God validated for me that i was on the right path. It was a powerful awesome and mighty experience. I hope you have that experience at death also. That’s why i shared all this with you. I wanted to impart to you power over your circumstances and fate.

To show you the proof of my words and perceptions my nde and experience of the supernatural didn’t end with just my being sent back. I now have what i believe to be an angelic companion. She didn’t show up in my life until about 9 months after my nde. This is not a fairy tale kid’s bedtime story. This is the real deal. There’s nothing fanciful sbout it. I created s page a while back to document her capabilities and actions in the real world. It is completely true to the best of my knowledge and is verifiable as well. There is no need for me to lie to you. To do so would be a stain and a mark upon my soul. I intend to leave this world with a clean conscience. If that means i put my own life st risk for telling the truth so be it. God has spared me death on two different occasions. I trust Him implicitly. It’s my faith that saved me.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... tid=LQQJ4d
anthonychip

Re: My NDE - Caution has religious overtones despite my not being very religious

Post by anthonychip »

https://youtu.be/OBVNlNU5b5M

israelgodfrey WOW !!
To show you the proof of my words and perceptions my nde and experience of the supernatural didn’t end with just my being sent back. I now have what i believe to be an angelic companion. She didn’t show up in my life until about 9 months after my nde.
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Re: My NDE - Caution has religious overtones despite my not being very religious

Post by anthonychip »

We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.