Creating fear using near-death experiences!

mahdi

Creating fear using near-death experiences!

Post by mahdi »

Hello friends. I am happy to be in this group
I have been reading about near-death experiences for a long time
It is very interesting and lovely and it has helped me in difficult life situations...
Well, let's get to the point:
Our radio and television organization made a program in the month of Ramadan in which those who experienced temporary death appear, but it is full of problems and extremely negative experiences! Its first season was very similar to global experiences But after nationwide protests for killing the innocent daughter of Mahsa Amini by the government, Since last year, this program started to tell negative experiences (I don't know if it is true or false, I guess they did it to control people) I will give some examples of them:
Hijab advice by one of the leaders of the Shia religion!!
An experienced person who goes to the mosque a lot saw a hand coming out of the mosque and asking him if he prayed on time or not?
An experienced person says that I saw a person who despised me in the world And even though he looked normal, I was afraid of him And others threw themselves into the well of torment when they saw him!

Of course, I must also say that the experts emphasize kindness, but through fear

And generally such strange and scary experiences
This program creates a lot of fear, something like the real hell of religions. Unfortunately, some people in our society (mostly religious) They are unaware
Some had nightmares
I don't know if these experiences are true or false, but I know that they are promoting the Shia religion and this is very strange
The presenter of the program also rejected multiple lives and considers it evil :|
I myself am not religious at all

What is your recommendation about this TV show? What words do you have to say to those who are caught in fear and guilt?

Thank you
Blessings to you
anthonychip

Re: Creating fear using near-death experiences!

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi, thank you for your message, and for joining the forum. I hope you will continue to take part in the conversation and bring your wisdom to the discussion. Your topic is new to me, so I had to find more information about the events you describe.

https://americanmuslimtoday.com/details ... ff9795efbc
How an Iranian Woman’s Death Sparked Revolutionary Feminist Backlash

Middle East expert, Prof. Nader Hashemi, on why global outrage over the killing of Mahsa Amini by Iran’s morality police for “improper hijab” has ignited a simmering reformist agenda

Nader Hashemi is the director of the Center for Middle East Studies and an associate professor of Middle East and Islamic Politics at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver.

https://dawnmena.org/the-talibanization ... -backlash/
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Thank you for your love

Yes, this issue is related to the previous year in Iran
The issue I am discussing is not the political part. I mentioned for more details
I'm mostly interested in why they try to bring horrible near-death experiences on TV at that time...

I also want you, the spiritual and experienced people who read this thread, to give your opinion on this matter and to give advice to people who are scared because of this program.
I don't have a strong English language, so I use an online translator, so if you don't understand something exactly, let me know so I can explain it better.

Thank you. I wish you love
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi, blessings and love to you...I am Anthony, age 85 and I had an NDE in 1945. Recently I saw an NDE report by a woman who expressed the idea that we should be thankful to fear as though it were a spiritual presence which helps us to remember who we are in our spiritual presence.

Perhaps google could help to translate?

مهدي، بركاته وحبه لك... أنا أنتوني، عمري 85 عامًا، وقد مررت بتجربة الاقتراب من الموت في عام 1945. لقد رأيت مؤخرًا تقريرًا عن تجربة الاقتراب من الموت من قبل امرأة عبرت عن فكرة أننا يجب أن نكون شاكرين للخوف كما لو كان شعورًا روحيًا. الحضور الذي يساعدنا على تذكر من نحن في حضورنا الروحي.
mahdi, barakatuh wahubuh lika... 'ana 'antuni, eumuri 85 eaman, waqad marart bitajribat aliaqtirab min almawt fi eam 1945. laqad ra'ayt mwkhran tqryran ean tajribat alaqtirab min almawt min qibl amra'at eabarat ean fikrat 'anana yajib 'an nakun shakirin lilkhawf kama law kan shewran rwhyan. alhudur aladhi yusaeiduna ealaa tadhakur man nahn fi hudurina alruwhi.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

Greetings ❤️

Do you mean that the fear of death is good?
Or do you mean that fear is good as an illusion? The illusion we created to realize our own reality?
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:59 pm Greetings ❤️

Do you mean that the fear of death is good?
Or do you mean that fear is good as an illusion? The illusion we created to realize our own reality?
mahdi, my own belief is that fear is a part of a dream which helps us to remember a past experence...

I also believe that ALL physicality is a dream which our spirit uses to remember a spiritual experience...

the woman who gave me the idea of being thankful to fear is in my topic: viewtopic.php?t=845

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

mahdi, I believe that ONLY LOVE and ONLY FEAR are the two different choices we have...

our spiritual life which I call our ACTUAL LIFE, has ONLY LOVE, NO PHYSICALITY and NO FEAR...

our human life which I call REALITY, has FEAR, PHYSICALITY and is a dream state of our spirit...

our human dreams help us remember our human experiences and add FEAR to every dream...

our spirit dreams are the physical human life which helps us remember spiritual experiences...

in our spirit life there is NO FEAR because there is nothing PHYSICAL which can be destroyed...

in our human life there is FEAR because everything in the physical dream can be destroyed...

each human lifetime I believe is one spirit dream and our spirit can have many human dreams...

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

Hello, mahdi, and welcome to the forum.

I believe that there is nothing to fear and that whoever suggests that near-death experiences are fearful is either lying or the victim of a misunderstanding.
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Post by Zen Tzu »

A very warm welcome to you Mahdi!
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~
mahdi

Post by mahdi »

anthonychip wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:10 am mahdi, I believe that ONLY LOVE and ONLY FEAR are the two different choices we have...

our spiritual life which I call our ACTUAL LIFE, has ONLY LOVE, NO PHYSICALITY and NO FEAR...

our human life which I call REALITY, has FEAR, PHYSICALITY and is a dream state of our spirit...

our human dreams help us remember our human experiences and add FEAR to every dream...

our spirit dreams are the physical human life which helps us remember spiritual experiences...

in our spirit life there is NO FEAR because there is nothing PHYSICAL which can be destroyed...

in our human life there is FEAR because everything in the physical dream can be destroyed...

each human lifetime I believe is one spirit dream and our spirit can have many human dreams...
Thank you Anthony. I agree to some extent
I say that fear can also be considered as an illusion in order to realize the reality of our own love
Am I right?