Absolute Judgement vs. Self Judgement

Near-Death-Experiences, Near-Death-Like Experiences, Shared Death Experiences
DTR1975
Site Admin

Absolute Judgement vs. Self Judgement

Post by DTR1975 »

I have found a common theme in many of these NDE’s. Many report that during their life review, they were able to view their interactions with other people they were able to experience how their actions effected the emotional states of others. For example, if they said or did something cruel to someone else, the experiencer was able to feel the emotions and see the effects that their actions had on that person. The experiencer was able to see both positive and negative effects on them and experience those effects from a 1st person perspective. Here is one example starting at minute 1:55.
https://youtu.be/ufhb9MpmawY
He is led to conclude that God doesn’t judge us, we judge ourselves. There are other examples as well.
That’s all fine and good if you are talking about one-on-one interactions with other people. But one thing I have not seen addressed in any of these NDEs is how or if there is any judgement in a situation in which the experiencer’s actions indirectly effects other people. For example, when a politician works to pass laws that have broad sweeping effects on a large number of people, perhaps thousands or millions. Or when a general orders the firebombing of a city in which thousands of innocent civilians lost their lives such as in the case off Dresden and Tokyo in World War II. Or when crooked finance managers scam people out of millions of dollars.
To muddy the waters even more, who is responsible for what? If the actions of a corporation result in negative effects on many people, is the CEO responsible for that? Or is the entire corporation to blame? Is everyone in the CEO’s chain of command responsible to blame? Is the death of one person a tragedy and the deaths of millions a statistic? Is the soldier responsible for the death of another person responsible for it even though he was under orders to kill the enemy? What about the soldier that worked in the motor pool and never even saw the enemy? I’ve never heard an NDE in which any of these questions were addressed.
All this to say that we can’t just judge ourselves because we can’t possibly know all the effects that our actions have on every person. There has to be an absolute omnipotent judge of everyone, otherwise the universe isn’t fair. In the Bible, God had systems for individual judgement and corporate judgement.
What Does the Bible Say About Gods Judgment? https://www.openbible.info
In the case of the individual, judgement might include sickness, madness, or death. In the case of corporate judgement, the nation might suffer plagues or famine. Here is an experience in which a woman meets God, asks forgiveness for everything that she has done wrong, and God forgives her.
https://youtu.be/XVuyrjAVdY0
I will grant that I have not yet heard an NDE in which there was an issue like this that needed to be addressed so my assumptions may be based on incomplete knowledge. I don’t claim to have any knowledge about how the spirit world works, but for things to be morally consistent, there needs to be a supreme judge over human beings. I’m pretty sure that this is how it has to be. I am not trying to authenticate or discredit anyone’s NDE. I wrote this mostly just to try and articulate my thoughts. I would love to listen to anyone else’s feedback on the matter.
-Derek
Zen Tzu
Site Admin

Re: Absolute Judgement vs. Self Judgement

Post by Zen Tzu »

I have heard this as well. That if we have hurt someone here on Earth, we then feel their hurt during our review. On the other hand, the opposite is also true. Would it not be interesting if this were an every day Earth occurrence as well, as it is actually happening :)
~Dimmi con chi vai e ti diro`chi sei~