Researchers Find First Experimental Evidence for a Graviton-like Particle in a Quantum Material

Unusual Experiences, Reincarnation, Philosophy, Religion, Science, Everyday Life
anthonychip

Re: Researchers Find First Experimental Evidence for a Graviton-like Particle in a Quantum Material

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:45 pm I think a lot of this stuff is going to be way over the heads of most people. I know it's over mine. Is there a bullet point summary you could link to?
Derek, I REALLY LIKE your comment: '... I am mostly writing this as an attempt to articulate my own thoughts on the matter...' :)
DTR1975 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:15 pm If we have made a soul contract with the creator, then that is the answer to the question "Why are we here?" Unfortunately, none of us is born knowing what the terms of the contract say. Nor do we know what the payoff is for fulfilling it. Most of the NDEs I have heard that mention a soul contract report that the person having the NDE was shown the contract, but they forget what it says as soon as they return to their body. So we are left right back at the original question: "why am I here?" Is there a way that we can figure out what we are supposed to do or learn? I am mostly writing this as an attempt to articulate my own thoughts on the matter.
Sorry I cannot imagine a summary of any aspect of my topic here :( I actually believe I am trying to understand it all myself :)

I could summarize my own opinion about LIFE: LIFE is the people we love who love us, which is ALL an intangible spiritual experience.

HUMANITY, PHYSICALITY, SCIENCE AND ANYTHING else is ALL absolute ALAN WATTS definition of significant nonsense :(

[other than Divine Presence, everything is nonsense so as to allow our freedom to add our own meaning to physicality, etc.]
We are free, freedom meaning we can identify ourselves in any way we imagine.

Imagination empowers our own existence, the freedom to define our experiences.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
DTR1975
Site Admin

Re: Researchers Find First Experimental Evidence for a Graviton-like Particle in a Quantum Material

Post by DTR1975 »

Yeah sometimes it helps to just see your own thoughts written out before you. I think because it helps organize things instead of just being a jumbled mess in your head. I see where you're coming from.
-Derek
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Alan Watts - The Sense of Nonsense

https://alanwatts.org/transcripts/sense-of-nonsense/
But it seems that only in moments of unusual insight and illumination that we get the point of this, and find that thus the true meaning of life is no meaning, that its purpose is no purpose, and that its sense is non-sense. But still, we want to use about it the word “significant.” Significant nonsense? Yes! Nonsense that is not just chaos, that is not just blathering balderdash, but that has in it rhythm, fascinating complexity, a kind of artistry. It is in this kind of meaninglessness that we come to the profoundest meaning.

To me, there is no preconceived meaning or causation, we are free to define life.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

DTR1975 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:45 pm I think a lot of this stuff is going to be way over the heads of most people. I know it's over mine. Is there a bullet point summary you could link to?
Derek, while it may not summarize, it may analogize :)

Humanity is like the desktop of a computer, an avatar...

There are a million pieces of nonsense in a computer...

One mistake and the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH kills it...

No one can fix a truly dead computer but it is useful...

A simple LINUS USB stick called TAILS can make it work...

Except it is still just a million pieces of total nonsense...

I revived an old dead laptop with a TAILS USB LINUS stick...

The creative aspect of my mind is the actual computer...

The old dead laptop is still dead when the stick is removed...

NOTHING can actually explain the million pieces of nonsense...

Your intangible mind adds its own meaning to the nonsense...

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

With my USB stick, my old dead computer bypassed the BSOD and went back online operating from ONLY the stick...

But there is no personal meaning to the stick, NOR TO a dead or live computer unless I ADD MY OWN MEANING TO IT...

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Derek, I think I can summarize the Higgs Field video: IF THERE WERE NO HIGGS FIELD, THERE WOULD BE NO PHYSICALITY.

Actually, there is NO PHYSICALITY, ALL humanity, physicality and any concept of tangibility is an imagination of our spirit.

ALL ACTUALITY is the intangible spiritual awareness which has existed forever as the Divine Presence, including our spirits.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CREATION IN THE SPIRITUAL AWARENESS because it has existed forever exactly as it exists now.

IF THERE WERE NO PHYSICALITY, THERE WOULD BE NO MEMORY NOR ANY ASPECT OF TEMPORAL EXISTENCE EXCEPT SPIRIT...

There is no need for a temporal memory in spiritual awareness because the infinite set of events never pause nor repeat...

Humanity, physicality, tangibility are simply building blocks from which we can reconstruct our unique spiritual experiences.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

SUMMARY:

ALL of the actual meaning of humanity derives from our intangible spiritual experiences which have existed forever.

NOTHING in the physical reality actually exists nor has any inherent meaning other than our own interpretation of it.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

SINGLE SENTENCE SUMMARY: EVERY PERSON HAS COMPLETE FREEDOM TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND DEFINE THEIR EXPERIENCES.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://www.livescience.com/physics-mat ... -predicted

https://www.livescience.com/author/ben-turner
Stunning image shows atoms transforming into quantum waves — just as Schrödinger predicted

By Ben Turner published May 1, 2024

A new imaging technique, which captured frozen lithium atoms transforming into quantum waves, could be used to probe some of the most poorly understood aspects of the quantum world.

For the first time ever, physicists have captured a clear image of individual atoms behaving like a wave.

The image shows sharp red dots of fluorescing atoms transforming into fuzzy blobs of wave packets and is a stunning demonstration of the idea that atoms exist as both particles and waves — one of the cornerstones of quantum mechanics.

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

https://iai.tv/articles/new-theory-of-g ... -auid-2834

New theory of gravity solves accelerating universe.
Massive Gravity and the end of dark energy.

Claudia de Rham has recently published her first book:

The Beauty of Falling: A Life in Pursuit of Gravity

https://press.princeton.edu/books/hardc ... of-falling

https://youtu.be/f-IfDZiQJsQ

https://closertotruth.com/

The Beauty of Falling: A Life in Pursuit of Gravity
Claudia de Rham

A world-renowned physicist seeks gravity’s true nature and finds wisdom in embracing its force in her life
I still vividly remember watching the announcement of the discovery of the Higgs boson in 2012. By now most people have heard of this renowned particle and how it plays an important role in our knowledge of particle physics, as well as how it is responsible for giving other particles mass. However, what’s even more remarkable is that the discovery of the Higgs boson and its mechanism reveals fundamental insights into our understanding of nothingness.

To put it another way, consider “empty space" as an area of space where everything has been wiped away down to the last particle. The discovery of the Higgs boson indicates that even such an ideal vacuum is never entirely empty: it is constantly bursting with quantum fluctuations of all known particles, notably that of the Higgs.

This collection of quantum fluctuations I'll refer to as the “Higgs bath.” The Higgs bath works as a medium, influencing other particles swimming in it. Light or massless particles, such as photons, don’t care very much about the bath and remain unaffected. Other particles, such as the W and Z bosons that mediate the Weak Force, interact intensely with the Higgs bath and inherit a significant mass. As a result of their mass the Weak Force they mediate is fittingly weakened.