Girl goes to Heaven and meets Jesus

This is a Forum to take somebody else's NDE and break it down and post what part or parts resonate with you. There are no comments allowed per each posting as it is a place to express what you liked or enjoyed about the way someone expressed their experience
DTR1975
Site Admin

Girl goes to Heaven and meets Jesus

Post by DTR1975 »

I have heard this experience narrated on several different YouTube channels. I don't know the girl's name, but this has always been one of my favorite NDEs. In it she gets to see heaven and has one of the most edifying meetings with Jesus I have heard. If I had an NDE, I would like something like this to happen me.

https://youtu.be/JMdmtyl47PQ?si=MLN48xkCuqGVrAq4
-Derek
Giulia
Site Admin

Re: Girl goes to Heaven and meets Jesus

Post by Giulia »

Very nice. Thank you, Derek.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Derek and Giulia, this video explains exactly what I believe sums up the ENTIRE DEFINITION OF OUR ACTUAL LIFE!

To me, this is ALL we need to know: WE ARE DANCING, not a we doing a dance, we ARE the process of DANCING...

There is only a we or me in the physical reality where we have a linear time bound memory which seems limited.

There is no way, as she says, that Jesus will 'come back' with her because there is no place or person in DANCING :)

We interpret our point of view as if we are a person or are in a place during our memory, so we can remember it.

To me, this is the mistake we make, to believe that we are an object, a person or any noun, we are a PROCESS...

The PROCESS can be defined in any way we can imagine, however, I LOVE this description that we are DANCING :)
Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

To be clear, dancing is how we actually exist, LIFE never pauses nor repeats in the Divine Presence which is eternal.

The DANCING never pauses nor repeats, the mistake we make is that there is a place or person which is dancing :(
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Giulia
Site Admin

Post by Giulia »

anthonychip wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 2:44 pm
There is no way, as she says, that Jesus will 'come back' with her because (…)
I would like to take this opportunity to mention that, during my astral travels, on two occasions I tried to bring somebody/something made in pure spirit to the physical plane.

The first case has to do with the deceased 14-year old daughter of two friends of mine. I spent some time with her in the Spirit World, after which I took her in my arms and tried to bring her back to her parents in the physical world. However, as we were traveling together from the Spirit World to the astral version of my home, she turned into a soft toy. When I got back to the physical plane not even the soft toy was with me any more.

The second instance has to do with my meeting with my father in Heaven on 12 March 2015. My father had written many “thoughts” as he described them on a pile of sheets of paper, which he tried to hand to me. In view of what had happened with my friends’ daughter, I tried to say “no”, but eventually my father’s thoughts filtered through to the physical, in the form of old photographs and thoughts he had written a long time earlier and we had never seen. All my siblings received them at the same time within a few hours.

So, Tony, I think it depends. My understanding of the NDE, if I remember correctly, is that the girl did indeed bring back Jesus’ spirit.
anthonychip

Post by anthonychip »

Giulia wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 4:29 pm
...eventually my father’s thoughts filtered through to the physical, in the form of old photographs and thoughts he had written a long time earlier and we had never seen. All my siblings received them at the same time within a few hours.

So, Tony, I think it depends. My understanding of the NDE, if I remember correctly, is that the girl did indeed bring back Jesus’ spirit.
Giulia, actually I would not doubt that any aspect of spiritual existence could be seen presently in the physical reality :)

In fact, I think that is exactly what happens, except as Donald Hoffman says, we see a physical reality with our current human point of view which is so far removed from the actual reality that we are totally clueless about what it is.

I am pretty sure we are close to discovering how easy it might be to see spiritual reality from our human point of view.

My opinion is that Sonia Rinaldi has actually made the leap by using very simple methods to see spiritual or soul images.

viewtopic.php?t=1078 Sonia Rinaldi - Instrumental Transcommunication to the Other Side

https://www.passiton.com/inspirational- ... -s-a-dance
Life's A Dance
Experience is the universal outcome of living life. “Life’s A Dance” is an uplifting message which recognizes life’s challenges while adding a note of encouragement that even with our ups and downs we need to press forward and “Learn As You Go”. And Pass It On.

VIDEO TRANSCRIPT

LYRICS:

The longer I live the more I believe
You do have to give if you wanna receive.

There's a time to listen, a time to talk.
And you might have to crawl even after you walk.

Had sure things blow up in my face,
Seen the longshot win the race.

Been knocked down by the slammin' door.
Picked myself up and came back for more.

Life's a dance you learn as you go,
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow.
Don't worry about what you don't know,

Life's a dance, you learn as you go.
Life's a dance you learn as you go.

Learn As You Go. Pass It On!
https://www.chitag.com/single-post/2017 ... ian-greene

Vivian Greene's writing, art, KISSES brand, and unique events have business and non-profits dancing up a storm of prosperity in 24 countries.
https://cfo.university/library/article/ ... n-jenkins1
What is the meaning of life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.?
To dance in the rain is a metaphor. It means: “that a person has learned not to allow circumstances deter them reaching their full potential. They don't wait for bad things in their life to go away.