Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
16 posts Page 1 of 1
I like to share with you some motivational quotes and nice pictures I stumbled over in the internet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Here is some more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...and some more....
...and some more...
...some more....
...and some more....
Good posting
Good idea for a topic

keep posting them

Why Am I Here

One Look Dictionary
I have plenty of them, here we go with the next round...
...as I said, there is more....
...and some more...
...and some more...
....and some more....
...some more images...yes I have a slight obsession for sunset images :D
....yes, plenty....
...yes, there is more...
These are wonderful, thank you for posting!!
16 posts Page 1 of 1