Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
Out-of-Body Experience
3 posts Page 1 of 1

OBE

About five years ago, one of my first OBE's really shocked me and took me on a 'spiritual quest'. I never tried to have an OBE, nor did I know what they were. I fell asleep on the couch and I found myself 'somewhere'. It seemed very real, more real than anything..more so than now. It was dark but everything was encased in light..like outer space? I felt myself 'buzzing' around. I was blissfully wandering around and then this figure..kind of like a slim, male, athletic form that was dark but encased in light ran into me as fast as 'he' could. I felt this surge of energy that I can not explain. I compare it to an orgasm but much more potent but not sexual. I felt a my entire being vibrate and it felt euphoric. For some reason, I realized I needed to go back in my body. I could see myself lying on the couch and it was weird looking at myself the same way someone else would if that makes any sense. I came back in through my nose and woke up. I had this thought that I need to stop chasing 'him' each time. I don't know who 'him' is.
That's one powerful experience!
This is just conjecture on my part, I'm no psychic...
Maybe he is a soul mate from another life. Perhaps you were still unconsciously looking for him in this life where its not meant to be?
I actually think the same thing. I have never had a 'successful' relationship in this life, and my definition of successful is loving, not necessarily lasting. It took some time for me to truly understand the message.
3 posts Page 1 of 1