Mission Statment

click me to Open or Close
"This is a non-profit, non-denominational and apolitical online discussion site, designed to support research and study of consciousness experiences, such as near death experiences and other spiritually transformative experiences, support experiencers and spread the message of love, unity and peace around the world. We do not allow proselytizing or bullying (please refer to our Joining Rules). We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds, nationalities, countries and/or religions to bring up any topic they feel fit for this place and to read and participate in the conversations held here, in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere."
All posts will be moderated before being posted.
Content must suit the educational aims of the NDERF
6 posts Page 1 of 1
I don't know if this was already mentioned here, but just in case anyone is interested,
There is a new television series starting tomorrow night Tuesday June 16.
It is called "Proof" about a doctor who is hired by a terminally ill billionaire, to investigate cases
Of life after death. TNT channel at 10:00 p.m.
Oh sorry Nat, I just posed for this as well- I like it. I plan on watching it. Seems kind of drama oriented, but interesting.. and nice to see some NDE topic out there in the public. Tuesdays at 10 PM on TNT. Whats your take?
Hi Brotorious,
No worries about posting it again. I realize that the members here, are from all over the world. I hope they have access to this show if they are interested.

I liked the show. I am curious as to what motivated the producers to have this NDE show on television I wonder if this subject is gaining popularity, if there is enough reports of these NDE experiences.
I actually thought it was good for the show to start with that healthy skepticism, which is typical of so many. It allows for viewers to relate and perhaps gradually open up their minds, or at least become curious about the subject. It will be interesting to see how the show develops.
If you or anyone happens to know what was the motivation behind the show, please let me know.
I am glad that this subject is getting more exposure.
Natalie
I'll keep an eye out on Netflix. Who knows, maybe they'll but it.
I have been watching this show.
One thing that perplexes me is the fact that the lead character has had an nde -- yet -- wants scientific proof of an nde.
I don't remember ever having any experiencer talk about needing proof, but rather, quite the opposite.
Are there any other experiencers wishing to weigh in on this?
What is the show called? Maybe see if I can get it in the UK? Always love watching those types of shows. Especially when billionaires need to hire people - you know stuff just got serious!

I'm presuming however, that it was a drama and not a documentary?
Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

6 posts Page 1 of 1